Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) (31494 Views)

Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by dre11(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
A Nigerian man who was accommodated by a man of God in far away Austria has paid back the pastor with evil by stealing his money.

Posted by Isaac Dachen

A Nigerian man of God based in Salzburg, Austria, who thought he was doing his homeless country a world of favour by accommodating him, is now in pains after the man absconded with his money running into €6, 500.

The thief identified as Taiwo Abayomi , according to Anthony Titus who sent the story to Pulse, had approached the fellow Nigerian Pastor, claiming he was a born again Christian who was stranded and had nowhere to stay.

Out of pity for a fellow Nigerian and Christian, the man of God decided to accommodate him with the approval of his wife and children but after staying in the household for two weeks, Abayomi decided to pay back the pastor's kindness in the most callous way by stealing his money » and absconding while they were away in church.

This is how Titus captured the incident:
"A Nigerian pastor who lives in Salzburg, Austria, accommodated this young man in his house because he claimed to have no home.

Last Sunday, he was told to come along to the church service but he claimed he had an appointment and when they left him, he made away with the Pastor's €6, 500.

When they called him, he said God had directed him to another place and up till now, no one has heard from him... Please if you can help rebroadcast."

The aggrieved Pastor himself also posted this appeal for anyone who knows Abayomi to forward to him:
"Hello everybody; I want everyone to take a proper look at this young man. He identifies himself as a Christian and as someone who needs help. So I decided wit the audience of my wife and children, to accommodate him in our home.

After staying for two weeks, he took the money I kept in my bedroom and ran away with it. Please if anyone knows him, tell him to restore what he has stolen from me.

His name is Taiwo Abayomi."

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/nigerian-steals-6-500-from-pastor-who-helped-him-in-austria-id6843440.html

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by pyyxxaro: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
His name is..............................

Pls someone should help, can't pronounce his name well sad

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Badgers14: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
I swear I didn't see the name " Taiwo Abayomi".

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Look at the evil genius

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Aliyullahi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why do Nigerians oversea prefer to always bring them self to disrepute. Well, maybe their belief is that it's good to do evil when outside the country. But they forget that the bad deeds done outside tarnishes not just their image but also the that of their families and even the country's.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by WizAkzy: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2017

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Buharimustgo: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't think Nigeria has anything left of her image abroad, we have jointly murdered that name with our obnoxious behaviors

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
say no to tribalism...

we are indeed one Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by kingzizzy: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
grayht:
say no to tribalism...

we are indeed one Nigeria

Are we indeed? In that case, Taiwo Abayomi must be from Enugu?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nbote(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
I know a lot of ppl are going to b disappointed wen dey rush in here only to see d name... S sooner u morons realise dat dis new trend of tribalism is d new plan by d govt to kip Nigerians divided d beta for u all.. There are criminals in d South west, South East , south south and North and all dis ppl are Nigerians.. Hope those morons can also com in here and say d usual "Na Dem"...

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by ijustdey: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
why do this to your fellow country men who wanted to help you.....

stories like this will make it difficult for people to help fellow country men who needed help in foreign land

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by BuariCopyPaste: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
When it comes to internet fraud and robbery abroad, Afonjas are well represented.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
be it IBO, Hausa or yoruba.....no tribe is devoid of criminals. to niggas out there

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Khrisfame1: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
sad

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
SW people again grin grin grin

Reporting live from
Aba
Abia state

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by idrisolaide(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017

ABEG DONT MIX IT UP

NA BURN AGAIN..

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make no mistake there is no born again in Nigeria, any Nigerian Christian that introduces himself as a born again christian or pastor should be immediately be regarded as a thief

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Born again..................

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by 61Penguins: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Taiwo Abayomi

I'm not suprised grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by kittykollinxx(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
rendering help is now a crime

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by yongg: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
C'mon, why? why steal, when the society over there is so much reasonable?

You guys should see when a whole Steve Harvey was crying when he saw a "white" family that accepted him back then when he was still struggling. I am not racist but the 'white/black' dichotomy was a big deal then.

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Badgers14:
I swear I didn't see the name " Taiwo Abayomi".

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Ezezima2012(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjas afonjas afonjas afonjas.......what is this naaaa

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by bumi10(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
born again for broad? - are you kidding me

that pastor self

didn't he see the guy name?

I wish the pastor dey for Nairaland, he wouldn't have made that mistake

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
as for those checking name, many tribes av been caught of different crime.

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Ogashub(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
A real man of God should be able to discern who is fake and of a bad character by mere looks that's why Catholic priest study psychology

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Tsam1959(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
N-power 2017 the portal is now available for registration , if you had issues of BVN already been used you can reload and try again please .
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by morikee: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
osibanjo see wetin una cause

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by geozone: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
this year of awareness is not a good one for Nigeria as well as Nigerians. Such a mess! little minds use such monumental embarrassments to stoke tribalism. meanwhile foreign countries see one dis honest Nigeria.Some think the solution lies in splitting up. how can that be when poor upbringing of the past has fused with present day hardship. if we split up although i pray not, Benin as a country will be stronger than our broken up bits. they will also send their gendarmes to skullphuck whats left of the break up. una sabi vex abi?

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Akshow: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afooonja

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by AntiWailer: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Soomebody shout Hallelujahhhh
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjiteee! Need I say more?

16 Likes

Lieutenant A. Falana, Kidnapped Soldier Escapes In Kaduna / Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion / Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour