Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) (32316 Views)

Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State / Recruitment At Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by meetme1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
history and international studies
Pls which position did you apply for?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by JoyousMum2016: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
meetme1:
Pls which position did you apply for?
Graduate Assistant. Did you get an invite?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by meetme1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
JoyousMum2016:

Graduate Assistant. Did you get an invite?
. still hoping to get
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Me tooo ooo
meetme1:
. still hoping to get
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by JoyousMum2016: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
@ GentleMoh and Meetme, don't worry yours will soon come. Just trust and believe God. It can come later in the day or even tomorrow.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Awww!

Thank you so much for this

JoyousMum2016:
@ GentleMoh and Meetme, don't worry yours will soon come. Just trust and believe God. It can come later in the day or even tomorrow.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by meetme1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
. Yep.
By God's grace.
Thanks
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
@lame12 hope ur interview went went? What kind of questions were u asked? Was it written or oral?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by godliman: 4:50am On Mar 16, 2018
slawomir:
this is a big lie
federal universities in Nigeria do not advert job vacancies. the corruption is too much
it is only when you know De creme de la creme in that university that you stand a chance of getting the interview letter before the employment letter.
anybody who works for any federal universities must have someone big in that university that gave them the opportunity
am talking from experience. I work with uniben.

in fact if you have someone in the university you can get the interview letter but your person have to be solid in that university before you get the appointment letter after interview
imagine after our interview in 2014 at uniben. I got the job because my uncle was the chief security officer of uniben, the two other guys who also got it were the brother to vice chancellor and deputy bursar
YOU ARE TALKING TOO MUCH YOU DONT KNOW WHO MAY BE REDING THIS AND MAY IDENTIFY YOU. PLS BROS BE WISE O
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Abokii8(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
I was interviewed for a graduate assistant position yesterday, the first question was to introduce myself which i did, then followed by some basic questions related to my field, i nearly lost confidence at the beginning but i stabilized later on.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Lame12: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
I was interview today I can tell chemistry department is very though but inshaallah we are expecting good outcome
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Timika: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Abokii8:
I was interviewed for a graduate assistant position yesterday, the first question was to introduce myself which i did, then followed by some basic questions related to my field, i nearly lost confidence at the beginning but i stabilized later on.
All the best to you bro. What Department?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Timika: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
GentleMoh, pls what's the latest info. How many Dept. Sent out invitations.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Timika: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
@ Abokii8, how many Dept. sent out invite?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Tosyn99(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Abokii8:
All the best to you @Abokii8 and @Lame12. Was there any written test or was it just oral basically.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Timika:
GentleMoh, pls what's the latest info. How many Dept. Sent out invitations.

All department sent, but the sms sent was a bulk sms so if u have DND feature enabled u might not get the message. Interview has been conducted for G/A in Faculties of Sciences, Social sciences that of faculty of Education n humanity is 2mao. Asst Lecturer interview commence on monday.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Abokii8(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Timika:
All the best to you bro. What Department?
Thanks bro, department of Geological Sciences.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Abokii8(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Tosyn99:

All the best to you @Abokii8 and @Lame12. Was there any written test or was it just oral basically.
It was Oral, i would have preferred written though.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Abokii8(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Timika:
@ Abokii8, how many Dept. sent out invite?
All departments have sent for GA's.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by JoyousMum2016: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
@ Aboki and Lame1, congrats on your interview. I was at the campus today and saw very few people for faculty of social sciences. It seems they shortlisted just few people. I trust God to answer our prayers by granting us favor in the interview.

GentleMoh, it is well.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 4:34am On Mar 17, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
@ Aboki and Lame1, congrats on your interview. I was at the campus today and saw very few people for faculty of social sciences. It seems they shortlisted just few people. I trust God to answer our prayers by granting us favor in the interview.

GentleMoh, it is well.

by HIS grace, best wishes in ur interview.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Reader530(m): 6:02am On Mar 17, 2018
is there another batch?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by meetme1(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2018
GentleMoh:

All department sent, but the sms sent was a bulk sms so if u have DND feature enabled u might not get the message. Interview has been conducted for G/A in Faculties of Sciences, Social sciences that of faculty of Education n humanity is 2mao. Asst Lecturer interview commence on monday.
Gentlemoh! Have they started sending invitation for assistant lecturer position?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Tosyn99(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2018
meetme1:

Gentlemoh! Have they started sending invitation for assistant lecturer position?
Pls does anybody knows if invitation has been sent to Assistant Lecturer, and how does one deactivate this DND
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Tosyn99:

Pls does anybody knows if invitation has been sent to Assistant Lecturer, and how does one deactivate this DND
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Tosyn99(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=GentleMoh post=65909379][/quote]
I checked this online to know if ones number is DND activated or not. Text STATUS 2442 to know if you are subscribed to DND
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by meetme1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
i received an invitation for Saturday 17th. I received the SMS this morning.
.How was your interview? Do you perchance know if invite has been sent for assistant lecturer post?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by JoyousMum2016: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
My interview was tough! The lecturer that screened me said I have an F in mathematics in my SSCE. This seriously set me back as I lots control of my self. I pray God to favor me. The interviewers were extremely fast in speaking. I don't know my fate but I rely on God now. I have a masters but stilled applied for GA since that was what was advertised. I am sad now.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Tosyn99(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
My interview was tough! The lecturer that screened me said I have an F in mathematics in my SSCE. This seriously set me back as I lots control of my self. I pray God to favor me. The interviewers were extremely fast in speaking. I don't know my fate but I rely on God now. I have a masters but stilled applied for GA since that was what was advertised. I am sad now.
Just forget about your performance, there is something we call divine favour. Regardless of your mistakes during the interview, there is God that turns mistakes to glory. If u believe with me, u can use this point as ur prayer point.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by meetme1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
.Don't worry. God is your strength
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Timika: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
I still believe in miracles. Cheer up and be positive, our God is still in the act of bringing our expectations to pass.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Abokii8(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
JoyousMum2016:
There is one thing with an interview : you could see your performance as bad from your own perspective but there are some qualities the interviewers are looking for. Prayer is the key.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.