Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) (38961 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Iceman2017(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congrats sis... Hapu ndi ashiri ka ha kowa...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Crestedguy4real: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kamelot77:
congrat..........
dis child will ask one day , aunty Linda wen will u marry
mumu,if it pain you so much,why don't you marry her,just taking panadol for another person problem,high blood pressure go kill u

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Congratulations to the couple.

Some have food but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food, and we can eat,
Glory be to God the almighty.

All the money in the world cannot buy the joy a parent feels when they hold their child in their arms for the first time.

Its like you've never heard before, of men that ran away when their wives put to bed because there's no money?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by LilTyRoNe: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
Male or abortion?
From the movie "The Dictator"
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by kayalla(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congrat....to them
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by iamtardey: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
counting anoda person pregnancy period. shey iyen tu wa ni? undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by isahsalee: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why US? no hospital in Nigeria?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin

LifeIsGuhd:

Is it your bending? angry
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congrats Laura...
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congrats dearie
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by missjane: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congrats Nne.. this 'king' trend thou..
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by ivolt: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
nony43:
Congrats, but I still can't understand how this ogbonna left his beautiful wife and kids for Laura.

Why not head straight to the lagoon ?
The man said he was never married and he has made his choice.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by pretty2288: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy wow a very big congratulations to u guys
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
And the trend continues, she can't take pix without bending her legs ....nothing like maternity gown, she compressed that child with tight clothes till birth...
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by SEYILIGHT(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
LilTyRoNe:

From the movie "The Dictator"
Yea
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Lifeislife: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can u guys see y its good to be famous?Laura is only famous because she is Linda Ikeji's sister and Papillo is her brother-in-law.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Eomoso(f): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congrate
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by hilroy: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ugliness personified undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Culin(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
nony43:
Congrats, but I still can't understand how this ogbonna left his beautiful wife and kids for Laura.

Were you the one that got them married? Laura is his first wife.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congrats babe! While the fine babymama go dey wonder why he no marry her! Slayqueens take note,beauty is vanity!! Agwa bu mma nwanyi grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by mzlewis(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
nony43:
When u realise rest of mind is more important than beauty.u will understand.till then keep wondering

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congratz guys
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by efavour: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
nony43:
he was not married,had a baby mama and they have parted ways before he married laura.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Benita27:
So?, is it only in marriage a lady would find fulfilment?.
.No,At all.Is better to be single and probably with a child. than to be in a depressed marriage.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by smudge2079(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin Aladeen
SEYILIGHT:
Male or abortion?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Sagamaje(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bugatie:
I'm yet to understand why ladies bend their legs when they snap pictures
Bro its cus their ponyur z paining them
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2017
0b100100111:

Every child na king now

I wonder how many king we will have in Nigeria by 2020 And who will be the chiefs when everybody is already a King

And Reverend King is still in prison
lol... My thought exactly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi And Her Baby Step Out For The 1st Time / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out / Werengato: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Music Video As Backup Singer (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.