Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out (38961 Views)

I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Griezwoman: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Big Brother Naija star, Uriel, has called out Nigerians who slid into her DM with opening chats of ‘aunt’.

Uriel who threatened to block those who call her aunt, further stated that she didn’t grow up in Nigeria and so is not used to the ‘name’.

Read her insta-story post below;

Uriel Oputa was born and raised in the United Kingdom by her late father and mother. She is the only girl in a family of 5 children (four boys and one girl). She is also a graduate of Creative writing from Bedfordshire University.

Uriel had a stint with a media house, SugarMedia in London, as a researcher before quitting to pursue a career in music. She started recording in the UK straight after university and successfully created an Rnb album. The reality show star moved to Nigeria where she worked with Dekumzy, who produced her first solo Afro beat track titled ‘Merry go Round’.

She is closely related to Charly Boy as her late father was Justice Oputa’s blood brother. Her father who was a lawyer was a part of Oputa panel before his death. She is a model and a big fan of tattoos as she has four of them.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/im-not-your-aunt-uriel-cries-out/

2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by praizblog: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy wink

See More Sexy Photos of Uriel >>> HERE

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
So she's related to charly boy? No wonder

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
I could relate my dear! People should stop calling her Aunt 'cause it would make her feel she's old.

That is how a girl I'm just 2years older where I work calls me Aunty. I unconscious answer, and on a second thought ask myself of what she sees me as while looking at herself. cheesy Nigerians sha!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by NwaAmaikpe: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

Uriel I agree you are just 30 years old and do not deserve to be called Aunty.

But cut us some slack because only aunties have that big flattened out brezz of yours.
You have the brezz of a 70-year old.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by ybman: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
If not for BB9ja, Aunty Uriel name would av been an abstract name and now OP is disturbing us wt stuff like dis

I even thought dat she's a mother of Ejima

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by celebgistz2: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wetin concern me

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by hhenrikki: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
tongue
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Groovenaija360(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Babiboy: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by netbeans1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hanty Uriel grin

Register on Revanga and get 500 naira worth of airtime
NO SCAM
Revanga is the new deal� �
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by oluwasegun007(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
I like her naturally....She should she dress decently.

Who knows smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Utonwanne(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by daveyjay(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
abeg you be aunty jare grin

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Justbeingreal(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided

Na Biography be this or topic about calling her aunt..

37 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Anty uriel.
Wen u Go marry?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided

What's wrong in being addressed as aunt?

Anything to trend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Blacksodje(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Would you prefer you are called Sister Uriel?

Besides, what has not been bred in Nigeria got to do with you not liking the word "Aunt" attached to your name?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
OK we have heard Ya....

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by obainojazz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided

Why this Aunty come dey vex
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by ayEbeneyzer(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
sickness 4llow Dis 1 reach instagram

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobodys(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Aunty Uriel Shut Up..... angry....

I dey my hux, comman beat me.. Bomboclap... grin

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by PearlStreet(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Uriel may not be an aunt, but those fallen boobs of hers look like those of a grandma. Her boobs look like they reincarnated.

Those calling her aunt aren't looking at her face, they're looking at her boobs.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Blacksodje(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Signs of old age is at hand

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by grandstar(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Uriel I agree you are just 25 years old and do not deserve to be called Aunty.

But cut us some slack because only aunties have that big flattened out brezz of yours

She's over 30

She never hid her age!

In the UK they impale age cheats (At least for those who grew up there)

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Biography of Uriel
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
kimbraa:
I could relate my dear! People should stop calling her Aunt 'cause it would make her feel she's old.

That is how a girl I'm just 2years older where I work calls me Aunty. I unconscious answer, and on a second thought ask myself of what she sees me as while looking at herself. cheesy Nigerians sha!
you do look like an aunty

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by helphelp: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi And Her Baby Step Out For The 1st Time / Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / Werengato: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Music Video As Backup Singer (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.