Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) (28632 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets Masai Ujiri, President Of Toronto Raptors In Canada / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by newsynews: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Senate President, Bukola Saraki shared pictures of his meeting with the Albino Foundation where they discuss the discrimination and marginalization that albinos across Nigeria are facing. Also discussed is the Albinism Rights Agenda, which is intended to ensure that there is no discrimination against albinos and vulnerable groups. He said the Nigeria Senate will always defend the rights of albinos and other vulnerable groups.

http://wotzup.ng/senate-president-bukola-saraki-meets-with-albino-foundation-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Even when he was being persecuted he kept on working like he wasn't being persecuted, now that the case against him has been dropped, I see him doing so many great things for the masses. He's a president we never had, a man that fights for the people. God bless him as he works for the growth of the nation.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by stephleena(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
lol@,the third pic,saraki be like,afin drop. that phone,wetin u dey find??..lol,see those albinos slaying queens,on red lip stich..

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by newsynews: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
lol
Wish I could erase my post just to make you number one. I am sowie bae...
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Even when he was being persecuted he kept on working like he wasn't being persecuted, now that the case against him has been dropped, I see him doing so many great things for the masses. He's a president we never had, a man that fights for the people. God bless him as he works for the growth of the nation.

Ya right!

It is so obviously obvious in the life of the people of Kwara state after Bukola Saraki governed them for 8years and still ruling in proxy

21 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tolexander:
Ya right!

It is so obviously obvious in the life of the people of Kwara state after Bukola Saraki govern them for 8years and still ruling in proxy
grin
What is good for tinubu(Lagos state) is also good for saraki(kwara state)

14 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
I love the albinos!

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where is Nnamdi Kani and Danladi Umar grin grin grin? They forgot to come with their brothers grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tolexander:
I love the albinos!
Why do you like them?

lalasticlala pls, help spread the word to stop the discrimination. FP

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
INTERNATIONAL ALBINISM AWARENESS DAY CELEBRATION IN NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0BzRA1UXw

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Why do you like them?

Because albinos don't use make up like Mary K and foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Hopeful20100: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjas actually think Nnamdi Kanu is an albino...LOL.

13 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Hopeful20100: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Most of these albinos are Igbos. From experience, over 80% of Albinos in Nigeria are Igbos. I need to know why?

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

TRASH.

As usual.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017

so that babe in white top with black skirt too Na albino?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by chuksanambra: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

You are one of those giving Igbos a bad name.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
See money ooo. The baba say make I carry one come, and he go make me dey disappear go any country in the world

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
You banned me now am back.may recession bites u harder

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by cerowo(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Albinos' with red lipsticks, Lols

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by SEYILIGHT(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
The only thing wrong with this country is...

Everything!

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by chinex276(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
you oga saraki is a bloody criminal... all politicians are criminals though
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by jobbers: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
to celebrate his victory abi
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
muller101:
You banned me now am back.may recession bites u harder
lool

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by chinex276(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

who do u this thing bros

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Eku meeting o grin grin grin grin grin
CCT man of the year

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Saraki for President 2019... Ekweremadu for vice Dino for Senate president.... the useless coma induced 93years Fulani vegetable will be in wheelchair when we eject him from aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) by gracein: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
shey this Saraki used to be a Dr? what happened to him?? how has he affected the health sector positively?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Umuatako At Night After Commissioning Street In The Day / See How Much I Am Charged For Electricity Despite Less Than 6hrs Daily Supply / PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.