Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York (31201 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by ishola14(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Toyin Saraki is also in New York alongside the President and his entourage for the United Nations General Assembly.

Following the productive feedback from the forum on Child Health and Malaria which she led on Monday at the Access Challenge Universal Health Coverage, Toyin Saraki has revealed that she also met with Nigeria’s former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/09/toyin-saraki-meets-former-president.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by boy16(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2018

Please What is Obasanjo doing at UNGA?

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Kdon2: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
boy16:

Please What is Obasanjo doing at UNGA?
He is a permanent member.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by olayinex(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
pls wen was this , cos this bitch was in kwara yesterday to talk nonsense say she won do senator too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Kdon2: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2018
ishola14:
Toyin Saraki is also in New York alongside the President and his entourage for the United Nations General Assembly.READ FULL NEWS AT http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/09/toyin-saraki-meets-former-president.html

So get una get boss despite Cuba shakara! Eweh! See as toyin humble! Chai!
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Chai
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Sirheny007(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by crazygod(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
I love OBJ's shoes. Very simple. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by gladisa7: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
9ja go soon get president wey get 1 wife and few children..unlike obj atiku and mr. lifeless!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by deebsman1(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
1. Would Obasanjo now want to meet Buhari now and how would he felt if they eventually meets.
2. That is Saraki's wifey in the entourage of the president o, no shouting match but if the other way round now, lips sealed

Pmb 2019 SAK

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by SOFTENGR: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Toyin: Baba, abeg help my hubby to be president
Obj: My daughter, that one go harder o! E no go easy o!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by momodub: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Obj himself
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
This obasanjo really dealt with Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by SarakiBukola: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
I learnt OBJ didn't relate well with Bukola when Saraki was his Special Adviser.

The fight with Olusola his father over Gbemisola becoming Governor was a stunt, YES... but he disagreed with his Pa when appointing Commissioners.

The guy doesn't take well to taking orders grin

I wonder what their relationship truly is because Bukola's father is rumoured to be from Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Profkomolafe(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
OBA_sanjo no dey go transfer.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Please her Excellency Toyin, help a beg OBJ to help and save our dear country! ( For FOREX trading and trades that will surely pay you WhatsApp me on 08125187926)
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by ipobarecriminals: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2018
cool Orisa bi Obasanjo o si.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by DBossNG(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Seen!
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2018
olayinex:
pls wen was this , cos this bitch was in kwara yesterday to talk nonsense say she won do senator too
if true we are in trouble in kwara
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by dayleke: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool Orisa bi Obasanjo o si.

Ebora Oru.... grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Racoon(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari is yet to meet or confront Trump(that called him "lifeless") or OBJ who have confined him to the dustbin.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Donmedrac: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Aisha is following Buhari up and down like a prostitute..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Chri08102702694: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by arsenal33: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Anything to rig PDP out of power I am in support of

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Badonasty(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2018
ishola14:
Toyin Saraki is also in New York alongside the President and his entourage for the United Nations General Assembly.

Following the productive feedback from the forum on Child Health and Malaria which she led on Monday at the Access Challenge Universal Health Coverage, Toyin Saraki has revealed that she also met with Nigeria’s former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/09/toyin-saraki-meets-former-president.html

Obj is well respected internationally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Kdon2:

How
what makes him a permanent member?
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by bestower: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
The only thing I like in this picture is that both of them dress like real African..... Whatever they are saying I careless...out.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by otunde527: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
See people some persons are fighting over

Check my siggy joor
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by arsenal33: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Racoon:
Meanwhile Buhari is yet to meet or confront Trump(that called him "lifeless"wink or OBJ who have confined him to the dustbin.
do you remember when we sent 632 delegates to UNGA?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by coputa(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Kdon2:

What is he contributing?.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by coputa(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
bestower:
The only thing I like in this picture is that both of them dress like real African..... Whatever they are saying I careless...out.
Does that improve the near animal living conditions in Africa nay Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki / Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.