Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

TOP QUALITY Art Works For Your Homes And Offices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TOP QUALITY Art Works For Your Homes And Offices (699 Views)

HSBC And UBS Close Offices In Nigeria / Get Your Homes And Offices Beautifully Branded At An Affordable Cost (neshprint) / Which Bank ATM Works For International Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP QUALITY Art Works For Your Homes And Offices by Zedoo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Check my signature below for your TOP QUALITY ART WORKS
THANKS
Re: TOP QUALITY Art Works For Your Homes And Offices by Zedoo(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2017

Re: TOP QUALITY Art Works For Your Homes And Offices by Zedoo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Note to prospective clients.

Goodevening,

Trust your day is going well.
For those who have been asking I am based in LAGOS and we receive commissions and deliver to everywhere in Nigeria and beyond.
A good percentage of those in Nigeria are from Nairaland... And so far on all my threads there have been no complaints from anyone whatsoever on the standard of works, packaging or prompt delivery....

I understand the skepticism that goes into online deals BUT not every one has lost his/her values in this our great country.. ...

So I implore you to keep looking through our threads and hopefully give us the honour to touch your life or that of a loved one with our numerous art pieces of all kinds.. .

Thanks.
Signed: Zed Agubata (artist/facilitator)
For ArtAlert

1 Like

Re: TOP QUALITY Art Works For Your Homes And Offices by Zedoo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oil portrait.
16x20inches

(1) (Reply)

What Do Banks Do With Their huge Yearly Profits. / Online Data Encoding Job / Who Knows The Cheapest And Quickest Way To Send Items To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.