Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools (33654 Views)

Miss Polo International Donates School Materials To National Orientation Agency / Singer Small Doctor Donates Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools / Small Doctor Donates School Bags ,study Materials To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Loop1: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Davido is there bragging about having tati billion .
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Israeljones(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
godunia:
This is unchristained. Wetin he give self wey the news make front page?
What have you done to people close to yu...
imbe!

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by victorDanladi: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
when one stupid woman wasted 2billion naira on her son's wedding...
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by cytell56: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bbanj:
Penalty crooner, small doctor has joined the league of celebrities who perform charitable deeds in a bid to give back to the society.

Yesterday, 14th June 2017, Small doctor in company of Junior Boi, Soji Omo Banke, Tata Sly and other entertainers paid a charity visit to State Primary School, Akilo Primary School and Anwar’ul Islam Primary School with donations of educational materials like school bags, Boards, writing materials among others.

While speaking at the event, Small Doctor said, “this is just my own way of giving back to the society and to help other ghetto kids achieve their goals”, He said.
Meanwhile, parents and teachers of pupils who benefited from this philanthropic move by the Agege singer expressed their sincere gratitude and offered their prayers to him in return for the good gesture.

http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/small-doctor-donates-school-bags-boards.html

Maga don pay!!!
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Loop1: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
jocarfid:
just appreciate and shat uppp..eiii

Your fagbon left yansh .
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wilson125:
Its olrite... name doesn't sound anything 2 me..

Your opinion does not count Bro, pack well

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by bayinq25(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iloveafrica:
undecided Afonja and stupid reasoning be like. ..
what is this snot saying?
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Even though I am not his fan, I'm really impressed.

But hope he shared mosquito nets??
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by handofGod1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
weldone small doctor, u try wella
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Loop1: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
jocarfid:
well I assume according to ur monicker,you have loopholes in ur brain

As non of your family member studied electrical ,let me school you on what loop1 defines .

Loop 1 defines the consideration of electrical components in a particular close circuit .in this case close circuit 1 . Idi.ot was just looking at me like a mumu .Do you understand ? grin.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Wilson125(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Amebo1:

Your opinion does not count Bro, pack well
ok sir
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Loop1: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
jocarfid:
So u took all ur time to google search so u can reply...Retard

Point out the Google search area olodo .

Oh, dude went straight to google to verify if I was right .at least you have learnt something from me .

Oya sorry ,don't attack me next time ,you are not Davido.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by donqx: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
small doctor donate small things.good
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by iamphill: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
i am impressed.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Mightyraw(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
ye ma sun, gba ko je.
Dats the spirit girl
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iloveafrica:

undecided
Afonja and stupid reasoning be like. ..

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by uglodoh(f): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice gesture. May God bless him. I wish every entertainer would do this.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by LoveJesus87(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
ye ma sun, gba ko je.
which lang be dis? Mongolese?
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by wonlasewonimi: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aja 4 ti gbera.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by yungmoney447(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
godunia:
This is unchristained. Wetin he give self wey the news make front page?
i can see it through your comment dat you are one those peeps dat haven't bought anything for his siblings talkless of giving out to the society.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
sbm060:
ain ain ain ainaaaa naa
nice one

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
sbm060:
ain ain ain ainaaaa naa nice one
I don laugh tire cheesy You're really a clown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Abbeyme: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tolexander:
That's good!

Why did he forget donating loud speakers since he is fond of climbing loud speaker!
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by SEEDORF441(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Who know who
Eni moni lose ni
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by iamtardey: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
the head master of that school is doing #olowogbogboro #latestformat grin
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by trippleKAY(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
yee maa sun, GBA KO jee.
more blessings
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by savodway(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bbanj:
Penalty crooner, small doctor has joined the league of celebrities who perform charitable deeds in a bid to give back to the society.

Yesterday, 14th June 2017, Small doctor in company of Junior Boi, Soji Omo Banke, Tata Sly and other entertainers paid a charity visit to State Primary School, Akilo Primary School and Anwar’ul Islam Primary School with donations of educational materials like school bags, Boards, writing materials among others.

While speaking at the event, Small Doctor said, “this is just my own way of giving back to the society and to help other ghetto kids achieve their goals”, He said.
Meanwhile, parents and teachers of pupils who benefited from this philanthropic move by the Agege singer expressed their sincere gratitude and offered their prayers to him in return for the good gesture.

http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/small-doctor-donates-school-bags-boards.html
omo iya tisha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Thrills Crowd As Infinix Hosts Fans Party (Pictures) / Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.