Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools (33652 Views)

Miss Polo International Donates School Materials To National Orientation Agency / Singer Small Doctor Donates Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools / Small Doctor Donates School Bags ,study Materials To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by chukslawrence(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tolexander:
That's good!

Why did he forget donating loud speakers since he is fund of climbing loud speaker!
Walahi, you know him wella.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by oneitalia: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
If you no get money hide your face. You can call me small doctor Omo Iya teacher, won ti gba penalty lor throwing. Nice one brother.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by alagalinkon: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
adetoroamos:
nice from street made, not 30billion for accnt and uncompleted building shows and not Iya imade and baby mama
nice one
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
godunia:
This is unchristained. Wetin he give self wey the news make front page?
bad mouth and blood
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Habeyy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gerenge ringe ringe.. .gegerege rege.. Owo to po leti to wuwo lowo
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by KELVONISTIC: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hain hain.. Nor go play penalty go troying hain
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by AdeniyiA(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
ye ma sun, gba ko je.
...hain ...!
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by MamaCass: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is a very big lie from the pit of hell. The materials were donated buy Igboun a Nigerian soccer player who went to primary school in that area. Small Doctor was there to support him. Igboun is the one on black singlet in the second to the last picture.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by MamaCass: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bbanj:
Penalty crooner, small doctor has joined the league of celebrities who perform charitable deeds in a bid to give back to the society.

Yesterday, 14th June 2017, Small doctor in company of Junior Boi, Soji Omo Banke, Tata Sly and other entertainers paid a charity visit to State Primary School, Akilo Primary School and Anwar’ul Islam Primary School with donations of educational materials like school bags, Boards, writing materials among others.

While speaking at the event, Small Doctor said, “this is just my own way of giving back to the society and to help other ghetto kids achieve their goals”, He said.
Meanwhile, parents and teachers of pupils who benefited from this philanthropic move by the Agege singer expressed their sincere gratitude and offered their prayers to him in return for the good gesture.

http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/small-doctor-donates-school-bags-boards.html
MamaCass:
This is a very big lie from the pit of hell. The materials were donated buy Igboun a Nigerian soccer player who went to primary school in that area. Small Doctor was there to support him. Igboun is the one on black singlet in the second to the last picture.
Bbanj:
Penalty crooner, small doctor has joined the league of celebrities who perform charitable deeds in a bid to give back to the society.

Yesterday, 14th June 2017, Small doctor in company of Junior Boi, Soji Omo Banke, Tata Sly and other entertainers paid a charity visit to State Primary School, Akilo Primary School and Anwar’ul Islam Primary School with donations of educational materials like school bags, Boards, writing materials among others.

While speaking at the event, Small Doctor said, “this is just my own way of giving back to the society and to help other ghetto kids achieve their goals”, He said.
Meanwhile, parents and teachers of pupils who benefited from this philanthropic move by the Agege singer expressed their sincere gratitude and offered their prayers to him in return for the good gesture.

http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/small-doctor-donates-school-bags-boards.html
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Bash10(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
godunia:

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Damfostopper(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iloveafrica:

undecided
Afonja and stupid reasoning be like. ..
hahahahahahahah tolexander right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by NicoBaba(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
ye ma sun, gba ko je.
naso.. sabi gal
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Acidosis(m): 3:30am On Jun 16, 2017
nice one, though I hate your songs
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by ewoCM: 3:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by rovher: 5:01am On Jun 16, 2017
What's with the headphone his carrying on? Why is the other wear a black singlet, Yea I knw they are entertainers, but its a school now, and not a show. I rest my case...
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by salafy050(m): 5:31am On Jun 16, 2017
godunia:

How many you don give? Even if him dy give out 5naira each,he still do something,you to start from some where no come here and start to they talk rubbish.............

Ohun binu ori

Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 16, 2017
MamaCass:

Really?Were you there or you are a teacher in one of these schools to know that?
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by rexharysn(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Am almost moved to tears.. ....Good one tho, these and many more our celebrities should do. Give back to the society. ....
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by olatunjithomas(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2017
good gesture, keep it up dude
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by kehnnny(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
mayorjosh:

Wetin u give wey u they comment ? undecided

Little maths of "what he gave"

Probably those bags cost about #1500 each

About 150-200 students in a primary schools setting

1500 x 150 or 200 = 225000 or 300000 ₦

Exercise books probably worth maybe 50k

Estimated total of ₦350k

Oya oga shey u fit part with that money for this recession undecided
Shut up there Little or no little the kids and their parents won't have to buy a school bag for some monthS And it will encourage the children to go to school not hanging around the street to be cum thugs.. .mtcheeeeedw Weldone Oga small doctor....thier are so. That can't even buy pencil to give out and are more richer than him....u don't have to give Millions. ..the little u give will go a long way
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by intrepidjay1(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
godunia:
receive sense
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by mayorjosh(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
kehnnny:

Shut up there Little or no little the kids and their parents won't have to buy a school bag for some monthS And it will encourage the children to go to school not hanging around the street to be cum thugs.. .mtcheeeeedw Weldone Oga small doctor....thier are so. That can't even buy pencil to give out and are more richer than him....u don't have to give Millions. ..the little u give will go a long way

Wtf man did you read what I type and who I was shading?

Re read my post and understand what I was saying to the guy I quoted before quoting me

Abeg swerve mbee
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by seunfape(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Make them sabi use am oo or else a gba lowo e.
Re: Small Doctor Donates School Bags, Boards And Other Study Materials To Schools by MamaCass: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Tiny23:

Really?Were you there or you are a teacher in one of these schools to know that?

I don't need to be there dearie, the event was broadcast live on LTV.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals / Gulder Ultimate Search: Innoson Joins Air Peace As Lead Sponsors / Davido Thrills Crowd As Infinix Hosts Fans Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.