Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tboss Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Dazzles In New Photos (25767 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US / Beautiful Tboss, Dazzles In New Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by kenben: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
And this made front page?
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
What is Tboss, Noun or pronoun??
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by seguno2: 2:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:
what exactly does this tboss want? undecided

You.
Do you have a private jet?
If yes, then you are fully eligible.
Otherwise forget it.
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Old hag wh0re
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:43am On Jun 16, 2017
banmee:

This old wowo tin?
To them any light skinned woman is considered beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by Pearly255(f): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:
what exactly does this tboss want? undecided

FAME! cheesy
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by judgedredd22(m): 4:40am On Jun 16, 2017
MissCuppy:
Fierce!

Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by banmee(m): 5:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

To them any light skinned woman is considered beautiful

The thing tire me.
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by Fatezee(f): 6:03am On Jun 16, 2017
QuitNotice:
1st pix, no no no. 2nd n 3rd pix: more like it kiss

Once the mods just see anything like 'tboss', you go hear "echobee!"
Too much tboss news setee de geh sef don de fine for my eyes, mtchewwwww sad

Since wen dis geh don be Messi wey de dazzle Op una no go kii dese gehs wit description.

Filter lo like...
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by BayodeAkinola(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by free2ryhme: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2017
CEONAIJATUBE:
Following the completion of the 2017 edition of the Big Brother Naija Realtiy TV Show, there have been several controversies surrounding housemates with Tboss, Thin Tall Tony, Bisola and Uriel being most named in dramas.
However, away from the drama, Tboss, a runner up in the competition took to her page to share new photos along with encomium on herself.

This comes after the housemate who boasted of spending N25 million in one week and having a beeline of suitors with private jets was rumored to be dating celebrity chef and former housemate, Miyonse.

She shared the photos below along with the caption:

“My WCW today is Myself. And unapologetically so. Today I celebrate myself, the amazing person that I am. Yeah yeah yeah some may say, look at her she’s not even humble! Go on, give it your best shot, but I have had my fair share of trials and tribulations, pain that very few people can comprehend & yes I have triumphed! And this makes me so proud of myself. I am so happy and privileged to be Me. I am not perfect not even close but I know Every decision taken,every mistake made & every act of kindness has brought me here & I am contend in the realization that I am on the right path to fulfilling my purpose. PS: That’s my natural hair… #SelfLove #JustDoYou #ImDoingMeAndLovingIt #SHUTDOWN #ImperfectlyPerfect #lifeisbeautiful #positivevivesonly #bossnation #Human1st #kisskisscouture #AstonishingBossLady #Queening #ThatsWhatIDo #KeepingItClassy #KeepingItFresh #RomeWasntBultInOneDay #FlawsAndAll #whatdoesntkillmemakesmestronger #iGotThis #InaPhoneixStateofMind”

Read via: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/bb-naijas-tboss-dazzles-in-new-photos.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by muller101(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Old girl
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by ajoke21(f): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
all of u shouting olosho, LovePeddler, old gal, wat r u?
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by Jakumo(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
These sponsor-seeking pictures clearly show that this middle aged cow with a rock-hard silicone breast implants and a hideous nose ring is not satisfied with being the mother of three rug rats from three different Johns.

Best of luck with finding a cash cow, but at least try and remember to feed those screaming babies at home before you venture out to turn tricks on the street.
Re: Tboss Dazzles In New Photos by AyamStarch: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
stexsy:
Who is she?
nyemiko

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni On Her Honeymoon / Mr Ibu Shows Off Swag, Flaunts Pot-Belly In New Photo / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.