Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) (73434 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri / Okagbare, Amusan Chase Cash As IAAF Diamond League End / Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

Says a guy whose mum has been used more than Google.
Don't involve my Father in this shiit!
Oga Hw fa na?we need you for hia,abi you don see fight run? Ur opponent still deycheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Syphax(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Oga Hw fa na?we need you for hia,abi you don see fight run? Ur opponent still deycheesy
If them ban me now nah u go beg for me?
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

If them ban me now nah u go beg for me?
Dats the spirit..Be a man..To be a man no be to just carry two heavy balls for nothing..Ok,I will beg for you..Oya continue the war if not people go call you coward wey turn him back flee from battle.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by adontcare(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Who be dis Ashana?Bomb dey ur head?Why you dey kwote me? angry
angry
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Slimzjane(f): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Inyama! see ur 6 month old dirty hair @ dp..I sight your dirty wig UGLLE,The hair be like mad man dirty dread.. grin
put on glasses and try again cos dats nt a wig mo'fucker
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by APCsupporter: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

I don't even know what to say or what to call you. I actually had to run a search on Google for the most polite INSULT I could give you and these are the ones I could find:
1)The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.
2)Your dad's condom is bigger than your personality
3)I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.
4)You were so ugly that when you were born, the doctor threw you out the window and the window threw you back
5)You have enough fat to make another human
6)Roses are red violets are blue, God made Okagbere pretty and rich, what happened to you?
7)The last time I saw a face like yours I fed it a banana.
8 )If you had one more brain cell, it would be lonely.
Hopeless, Motherf**kinf, Ugly, Dirty Racist.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by APCsupporter: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

I don't even know what to say or what to call you. I actually had to run a search on Google for the most polite INSULT I could give you and these are the ones I could find:
1)The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.
4)You were so ugly that when you were born, the doctor threw you out the window and the window threw you back
6)Roses are red violets are blue, God made Okagbere pretty and rich, what happened to you?

seun
lalasticlala
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by SHAKABOOM: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Slimzjane:
put on glasses and try again cos dats nt a wig mo'fucker
Ashana! How werk? Ok!na ur natural hair FADA FUCKER cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by calliope(f): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

A shot of vodka for you smiley
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by Slimzjane(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Ashana! How werk? Ok!na ur natural hair FADA FUCKER cheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) by ShoBabba(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Black monkey..Why she no fit jump with her natural hair?See her head like chimpanzee..You are a big embarrassment to african women angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.