Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood (34291 Views)

Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / Photo Of APC BOT Member That Died In Abuja Flood / APC Bot Member Drowns After His Car Was Swept Away In Abuja Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Temptee101(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Flood even in abuja the so called FCT? You can imagine how other areas outside the FCT would look like after a heavy downpour. He contributed to his death after sharing our collective wealth, they feel they are untouchable forgetting that karma always have a way of getting in touch with its debtors.

Shame on our leaders

Shame on Nigerians for not demanding what's theirs

This country can never get better unless it's unbundled. We lack the ethics or rudiments of leadership

Nigerians are very selfish, greedy and heartless. An average Nigerian is corrupt

If such fire incident that happened in London was to happen here, we would have turned it into a tribal war, who's smarter, wiser and to be blamed, the police and fire officers would have taken a decade to arrive not after they must have collected bride before embarking to do their work

As big as this country is no one knows the true state of the President all because of our selfish and greedy nature

We are doomed as a people
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by cartimor: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
flood killed him in his car? in Abuja? That's strange

2 Likes

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by NCANTaskForce: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
pythonkid:

hope you won't say the same thing if it was my prostitious mother
Fixed, never knew your mum is a prostitute, Take heart.

3 Likes

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by iamdannyfc(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
R.I.P !! Watching from afar.

Are you really writing neco,gce or waec this coming one? Pls come to http://onlysage.tk so we can learn by answering and questioning ourself....
Dont get stucked with nairaland.
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Bullhari007(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
buhari have used him to appease the gods of the Land

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by ifakayodeawo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP. member of liers

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Alanzazani: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
All these bloggers sef. which flood in Abuja that we did not hear of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Beejayx: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by BABANGBALI: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Nice one for APC
ire a Kari o
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by OnowuOra(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
APC in less than 4 years BOT is moribund....... Wasted thieves RIP....
One fork giveth

2 Likes

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by slinkman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by ItsTutsi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
pythonkid:

hope you'd have said same thing if it was ur prostitutios mother

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Andrewkinggg: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
BOT member who die in flooding instead of an air crash, is that one a serious BOT member? grin

lol is it your flood or is it your death?
Everyman has a right to die anyway it pleases... LoL

3 Likes

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by ItsTutsi(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Flood for abj? undecided,pls come again
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by OneHead: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Alanzazani:
All these bloggers sef. which flood in Abuja that we did not hear of

Hey, check my profile, check all my posts, after that, visit [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url] . I have an average of 1fp post in 3posts because I verify the things I post here, I don't know the NAAIJA.COM guy but I am proud if him. That you couldn't get to reach the news first doesn't mean its untrue.

Good evening Pipu.
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Lifeislife: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Seun, mynd44
kindly get rid of this nuisance
Whats the meaning of mynd44?
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by burkingx(f): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
BOT member who die in flooding instead of an air crash, is that one a serious BOT member? grin

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
NaijaMutant:
good

He only went to join Buhari in London.

Rest in peace to them.
Abeg na pity bubu
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by misteryman: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Is Abuja having a flood problem

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Hadone(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Which flood in Abuja? When? RIP to the dead
Where?
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by kevoh(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2017
OneHead:

Hey, check my profile, check all my posts, after that, visit [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url] . I have an average of 1fp post in 3posts because I verify the things I post here, I don't know the NAAIJA.COM guy but I am proud if him. That you couldn't get to reach the news first doesn't mean its untrue.

Good evening Pipu.
Too much grammar. Just tell us which part of Abuja this flood happened, your news is incomplete. We are waiting...
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by eminemkayc: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2017
I'm pondering on the magnitude of flood. that would sweep away an approximately 2Ton (dry/empty weight) vehicle assuming static considerationa: In actual sense, for this vehicle to float, the buoyant force (upthrust) excerted by the. flood must be greather than the factored weight of the vehicle and its occupant for the vehicle to experience weightlessness. The implication of this is that since water density is about 1ton/m3, the volume of water to be displaced by the apc stalwart's vehicle must be more than 2m3 for his vehicle to float and i don't imagine this happening not to talk about under dynamic considerations when the vehicle is in motion and against the flow velocity of the fluid (flood)...

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by ogtavia(m): 1:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Which flood in Abuja? When? RIP to the dead
the thing surprise...flood ke..how can!

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by stinggy(m): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Flood in a capital territory.
NIGERIA
New York, New Orleans, London and other top cities that have witnessed floods nko?
Not a must to comment on every thread please undecided
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Jun 16, 2017
If true, RIP.

Parts of Abuja will eventually just turn into Ajegunle, Mushin and others as it grows.
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by bellotaofeek: 3:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

When they refused to do drainage or maintain it , what happens ? RIP though .

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by iamtardey: 3:45am On Jun 16, 2017
maybe he wants to break record as the only man to drive a car inside water #welljustsayingsha #guinessbookofrecordsthingsnah RIP sir.
pls play 'for life' by runtown
Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Tolexander:
Does this sound real?
this is not real menh... Or he doesn't have driver??

1 Like

Re: Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood by malware: 4:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Flood in a capital territory.
NIGERIA

No be small aunty you be ooo.. . Elder sis I dey greet ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.