Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere (18513 Views)

Estimate For Doing German Floor & Chain Lintel For A 3bedrm Bungalow / Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? / Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by pweshboi(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2017
twascas:

Based on a standard four bedroom flat
bros based on this your standard 4 bedroom doesn't mean your estimate is correct... it's still an assumption like I said. do you know the soil type that is on that site, the cost of material in that area, even labour cost as well. and the design is different so your estimation for concrete and blocks will still differ. only if you want the op to waste money then he should go with this assumptions of yours. but if u really wanna help. tell him to send u the drawing and do the estimate for him. I guess you know what the roles of a QS entails. sir

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Yemea1:
Helllo great
I need assistance of all engineers and architecturals in the house
I want to know how much it will cost me to build a 6blocks of flat in surulere.

Kind of urgent.
2 million naira
Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by greatdb: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Mail me, am an Engineer, i stay at Okota. Mail: myakonam@gmail.com i will help u out
Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by greenermodels: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2017
the title of the thread is different from the body and the op need to upload atleast the architectural drawing and specify the type of soil before he can get a meaningful answer.
Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by ibbnoble: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please I need an construction engineer to learn from
Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by princeifynicky(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
FOR a detailed BOQ on your proposed building projects, Ifynicky Building Contractors is your answer. 07060636885, ifynicky06@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by ibbnoble: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
if you need supervisor contact y on 08118147218
Re: How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere by haaa: 3:31am On Dec 24, 2019
hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Documents You Must Know In Real Estate Business / 4 Acres Land @ Ascon Between Aseese & Ibafo, Lagos Ibadan Express Ogun State / Ambode Bans Land Grabbing (Omonile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.