Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud (20431 Views)

Aboubakar Hima Declared Wanted By EFCC For Contract Scam & Money Laundering / Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by emmymdk: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Why is every fraud, bribe or embezzlement always related to Jonathan?

SIMPLE!!!

Because its witch hurt!

before you quote me with your fish brain, Prob Amaechi!
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by checkolatunji: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
Direction less gov... so embarrassing and pathetic... the main focus should be the way about of our President and the way out of this mess called economy.... not this attention diverse .

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by Aburi001: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good one there.

Get the thieving bastards and bring them to book.

Ignore the barking dogs, they can only bark.
"Stealing is not corruption" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by dogstyle007(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Foolish people
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by barrybanbi: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
EFCC... Wasting tax payers money, only knows how to win case with media, being flogged like small pikin all d time in the court room, ... Stupid agency
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
When i hear d the amount of money stolen from Nigeria i feel sick inside. I can't believe any country in Africa will survive this type of looting.

All I ask from Nigeria is just an agric loan of 700k to expand my pig farm and I promise to pay back in 2 years the sum of 1.5 million naira . Nigeria is this too much to ask from u Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by sanpipita(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Another distraction that will fizzle out in days, where is buhari?
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by aolawale025: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
The lady was NSITF chairman. And that was where the infraction took place. Why put GEJ name in the story again?
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by OlaMiki: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
brainless comment
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by emerged01(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Usual noise !
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by giftiy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by davidif: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
davibid:
Witch hunting, that's what APC have been busy with ever since they assumed office

I don't even know what APC has turned EFCC & DSS into
undecided
Smh

If they like they should crucify all the cabinet members of GEJ, still we will love him more

#joblessAPC

Why won't you love him more when he is from your region?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by davidif: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
barrybanbi:
EFCC... Wasting tax payers money, only knows how to win case with media, being flogged like small pikin all d time in the court room, ... Stupid agency

So they should just ignore it and look the other way?
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by davidif: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
How was she even able to come across this money sef?
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by Yksoul(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oju Ole Re Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by davidif: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
Direction less gov... so embarrassing and pathetic... the main focus should be the way about of our President and the way out of this mess called economy.... not this attention diverse .

I don't agree! You can walk and chew gum at the same time. Part of being an executive is being able to do multiple things at once. You have to put your team in the right place and tell them to do there job. In soccer, It's not the job of the manager to be tackling or scoring, it's his job to put his guys in the right place and STEP OUT of the way. That's how leadership should work.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by Intellad(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
davidif:

I don't agree! You can walk and chew gum at the same time. Part of being an executive is being able to do multiple things at once. You have to put your team in the right place and tell them to do there job. In soccer, It's not the job of the manager to be tackling or scoring, it's his job to put his guys in the right place and STEP OUT of the way. That's how leadership should work.
yea I agree with u , but it only happen in serious countries not in this joke called Nigeria... u may see it as *they are working* but in reality is all for eye service and witch hunting, and above all attention diverting act....
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by Pecca: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
another wild-goose chase thus commences
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by davibid: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
davidif:

Why won't you love him more when he is from your region?

For your information I'm not from his region

But only stating the fact
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by aku626(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Of what use is this news we can't even feel the money when we recover it.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
As usual, nothing will happen...
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by zheroes(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Justuceleague2:
because he was the C-IN C of corruption. afterall ccorruption no be stealing!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by bionixs: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Justuceleague2:
he is the life president of nigeria
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by Abfinest007(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
so Jonathan u enjoy this woman alone you nor call me to enjoy with you now u and her go suffer alone nor call me oh
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by davidif: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
davibid:

For your information I'm not from his region

But only stating the fact

Then why are you supporting someone whose admonistration was so devastating to the country?
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by omokab: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
what are you trashing in what he said? You need deliverance from IFA priest. I can recommend yemi elebuibon for you so that he will take you to osun shrine for cleanness.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by SageTravels: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Another Media trial
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by softwerk(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Justuceleague2:

$48,000,000.00

I always knew the so-called subsidy reinvestment bullshit was another well orchestrated SCAM angry sad cry

At least El-Rufai was right on this one cry

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan shall NEVER go unpunished!!!
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by GuntersChain(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by GuntersChain(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
'Is another one' in dj Khalid voice. Another epistle for the masses to get busy with at the long run it is another mirage. Let me take a look.

Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by wink2015(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
This woman once aspired to become governor in Delta state during the period governor Emmanuel Uduaghan was in power. Although she never made it as a pdp aspirant but she was rewarded with other big position in government.

I never know that she was such a criminal.
Re: Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud by mydavidorf: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is it not d same woman that contested for Delta State Governorship in 2015?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun. / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.