Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja (423 Views)

COVID-19: 6-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive In Jigawa / 36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja by Eeroh95(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2017
The Police in Ogun State has arrested a 52-year-old man, Isiaka Obadairo for allegedly raping a 6-year-old girl.

The suspect was arrested after the mother of the little girl reported the matter at the Sango – Ota Divisional Headquarters.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Abimbola Oyeyemi, told newsmen that the victim’s mother, Mrs. Comfort Ajayi, said the incident happened while she was at work.

Oyeyemi further explained that the suspect, who resides in the same compound with the victim’s family, called the girl under the pretence of sending her on an errand, only to lure her into his room and raped her.

The PPRO said upon the report, the Divisional Police Officer, Sango-Ota, Ogunwale Akinsola, dispatched a team of detectives to the scene on Ijamodo Estate, Osi Roundabout, Ota, and arrested the culprit.

He said the victim had been taken to a hospital for treatment.

Oyeyemi said Obadairo had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Abeokuta, for further investigation‎.
Re: 52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: 52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja by YOUNGrapha(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2017
I'M CONVINCED TO SAY THAT GOD'S JUDGEMENT WILL START FROM OGUN STATE....BARELY A DAY THEY FOUND ONE MAN WITH A FRESH SKUL......I want to change my state of origin
Re: 52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja by Camlot000007: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Those students of NNCA will flood here now
Re: 52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja by Camlot000007: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
I'M CONVINCED TO SAY THAT GOD'S JUDGEMENT WILL START FROM OGUN STATE....BARELY A DAY THEY FOUND ONE MAN WITH A FRESH SKUL......I want to change my state of origin

Despite having highest numbers of Nigerian leaders, highest numbers of industries still yet things are not going smooth there
Re: 52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja by YOUNGrapha(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Camlot000007:

Despite having highest numbers of Nigerian leaders, highest numbers of industries still yet things are not going smooth there
my brother this my state haff tire me....abeg una get space for una own..(no northern, kogi, benue)
Re: 52 Year Old Man Rapes 6 Year Old Girl In Ogun...afonja by Camlot000007: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
my brother this my state haff tire me....abeg una get space for una own..(no northern, kogi, benue)
Am. Reporting live from Abeokuta

(1) (Reply)

We Have The Cosmetics For Various Skin Issues / A Natural Program To Completely Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes / The 11 Worst Hygiene Mistakes Women Make!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.