Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (33654 Views)

Resident Doctors Begins Strike Today / Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos / Doctors Begins Surgery On Indian Head Conjoined Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by EdificationBoss: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
PHOTOS: 6 year-old Boko Haram Victim, Ahmadu, Shocked Dubai Doctors, 'Miraculously' Begins to Walk

A six-year old Boko Haram victim, Ali Ahmadu, has survived a corrective surgery in his spinal cord.

He can now walk, after 14 days in the hospital.

While being ferried to Dubai on September 10, all he could mutter repeatedly in Hausa was: “Ina so insake tafiya da kafana…Don Allah ataimakamu…Don Allah. Ina so in je makaranta”. (“I want to begin to walk with my legs again. For God’s sake, assist me. I want to go to school”).

Now Ali can walk as he “miraculously” stood up from his hospital bed to the amazement of his shocked doctors. They had projected that it would take him four weeks to walk.

The surgery at Zulekha Hospital Sharjah in Dubai, United Arab Emirates was coordinated by Dr. Nishit Bhargava.

It was bankrolled by the Dickens Sanomi Foundation with $48,000 (N17.5million).

The Foundation was established by Mr. Igho Sanomi who owns the Taleveras Group.

Sanomi said: “Miracles do happen. For those of you who don’t believe in God, better believe in God now.

“This is Ali Ahmadu who was run over by Boko Haram terrorists in 2014. The boy and his pregnant mother were left under a tree for three days. The boy was bleeding from mouth and nose throughout the agonising days.

“Ali’s spinal cord was damaged and he couldn’t walk. For three years, help was needed. God made it possible after five to six hours of surgery and 48 hours in intensive care. Little Ali could walk again. This happened today to everyone’s surprise.

“This determined six-year old boy got off his bed and decided to walk despite doctors’ expectations that he would need physiotherapy to learn to walk again at least three weeks after surgery. Today, Ali walked after just seven days.

“This made my day and I am so proud of the Dickens Sanomi Foundation for making this surgery possible financially.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/09/photos-6-year-old-boko-haram-victim.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by kingjomezy(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2017
thank God ooooooooh

14 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Alhamduhilahi

35 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by josh123(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Power of the mind and GOD

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ultron12345: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
I salute the doctors who made d operation a success, it wouldn't have been possible without them. No God, deity, church, or pastor could have been able to do anything in this case.

To those praising God, now that the operation was a success, they can't even mention the doctors, they are thanking God, but if the operation was unsuccessful, they won't blame God, they will rather blame d doctors, saying that they were incompetent and negligent.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Alhamdulillah

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God!

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by lekjons(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good for him
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by oyoyoyo: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
halleluyah

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
I would like to thank the Dubai government for helping Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by iykemoney90(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is to show us that miracle can happen anywhere and to anybody
Its the boy's faith that healed him and that is the important force in life. Gods name be praised.

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
It's a miracle
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wow, many people would have been dead by now if not Oyibo doctors, including our dear VEGETABLE, STOCK FISH PACKAGED MONTHLY FROM LONDON

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is the boy a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by tonguengineer(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:
I salute the doctors who made d operation a success, it wouldn't have been possible without them. No God, deity, church, or pastor could have been able to do anything in this case.

To those praising God, now that the operation was a success, they can't even mention the doctors, they are thanking God, but if the operation was unsuccessful, they won't blame God, they will rather blame d doctors, saying that they were incompetent and negligent.
Who is this sef

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by littlewonders: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:

I don't know what to say to you.

7 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by nnamene55(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Help i always get banned on nairaland what is my fault?
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
ALHAMDU LILLAH

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Okay
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
ekensi01:
Is the boy a Muslim?
Is that your only concern?

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Quality20(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:

Na wa for u o. What have u just written? Where did ur inspiration come from? Pls tell me who or how d world was created?

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Naff24:

Ask your ancestors... Ọdẹ undecided
Why now?
¿
Waything i do?

I only asked a question and you insulted me, apologise in 3min or face me in personal. I repeat 3min or you will hear from me.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
Alhamduhilahi

Indeed, Allahu Akbar.

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
MasViews:

Is that your only concern?
I want to know what to use to bless God.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by kevoh(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chei, see as the doctors who worked tirelessly for 6 hours on the boy were sidelined, their efforts totally downplayed angry . Not one paragraph was even dedicated to the doctors! undecided Na so, god did it!

Little boy, I am happy for you. Enjoy the benefits of walking! Hopefully you get the education you clamour for and use it positively for the benefit of humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Ochibavictor(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
nnamene55:
Help i always get banned on nairaland what is my fault?

your village people are monitoring your every movement

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by wildchild02: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Glory be to God

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God for his life. Congratulations to him and to the family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.