Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us (1392 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. / #BBN Tboss (tokunbo Idowu) Biography, Life Profile, Age And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us by tinuolaishola: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Tokunbo Idowu also know has Tboss, a runner up in the competition of big brother Naija 2017 took to her page to share new photos

If you recall the housemate boasted of spending N25 million in one week hehehe when no be for dream?and having a line of suitors with private jets lol then why she come big brother?was rumored to be dating celebrity chef and former housemate, Miyonse.mbok na their business.

And for those of you who doesn’t know Tboss father;he is Engineer Vincent Idowu a lecturer in the renowned and one of the best university in Nigeria which is Ambrose Alli University.

I know right she will not show us her father lai lai for more info check source http://tinique.com/aau-lecturer-daughter-and-bbnaija-former-housemate-tboss-shares-new-photos-with-father/

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us by decatalyst(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2017
I wee not say what is on my mind grin

Re: Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us by pyyxxaro: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Don't even know what to say

Make I fry Dodo first brb undecided
Re: Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us by Evablizin(f): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Choi Tboss Tboss abeg make this pix cover front page of one magazine nah
Re: Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us by Evablizin(f): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2017
decatalyst:
I wee not say what is on my mind grin
abeg don't say anything ooo,even me my mouth is shut lols

Re: Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us by Ehiscotch(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2017
I am not a Tboss fan but there is nothing wrong with the pic. If indeed she was hiding it how would you get hold of it? Your attempts to malign her are so weak.
Re: Check Out This Photo Of Tboss And Father That She Refused To Show Us by tinuolaishola: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ok sir or ma thank you !go and check her page did they tell you she is the one that posted it? Eng Vincent birthday was four days back and she didn't put pic she used hbd father and deactivated comments.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month / Rev Fr. Patrick Edet Resigns As Catholic Priest / New Age Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.