Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Yahoomessenger Is Not Conecting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Yahoomessenger Is Not Conecting (572 Views)

What Do Any Body Know About Active X On Yahoomessenger ? / Problem With Yahoomessenger / Help! I Can't Install Yahoomessenger On My System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Yahoomessenger Is Not Conecting by ifenadi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2010
I recently installed ym 9.0 in my new dell 2 window vista basic.The problem now is dat anytine itried to log on i will get this error message back:please click ''try again'' to re-enter your id and passwordif you have forgoten your id or password click 'sing-in problem''

The issue is dat the same yahoo messenger works well in my old laptop toshiba pentium 3 window XP
Re: My Yahoomessenger Is Not Conecting by deji2009(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
ifenadi:

I recently installed ym 9.0 in my new dell 2 window vista basic.The problem now is dat anytine itried to log on i will get this error message back:please click ''try again'' to re-enter your id and passwordif you have forgoten your id or password click 'sing-in problem''

The issue is dat the same yahoo messenger works well in my old laptop toshiba pentium 3 window XP

Dear ifenadi,

Thanks for the above enquiry, I would recommend upgrading to the latest
version of yahoo messenger. I use the latest version myself. Ok"

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

NB: Before installing latest version make sure you uninstall the old one.
If you need help in doing this, use google and the rest is self explanatory.

Should the same problem persist, please visit Yahoo Help and support
section where you can access FAQ's of other users experiencing the same
problem. should you need further assistance let us know and keep us
updated and I and my colleagues will see what we can do

FAQ's should problem persist http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/

Good luck !

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Problem? / Unexpired Cafe Timer: Dont Call Me If You Want It For Free / Earn Cash Driving Traffic To Ur Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.