Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" (16943 Views)

Alleged Arms Deal: APC Demands Amosun’s Probe / Breaking: Arms Deal: Dasuki Re-arraigned, Secures Fresh Bail / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by dainformant(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Minister of Information and culture, Lai Mohammed was a guest on Channels TV where he spoke some national issues including the continuous detention of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki. Below are some of the things he said in the interview.

“I think there is a lot of deliberate misunderstanding on these issues. Number one, if a judgment is given and that judgment is appealed, you cannot accuse the government of violating that order if the appeal has not been decided.

“Two, in the case of El-Zakzaky, how many Nigerians know that El-Zakzaky is not in prison custody, police custody nor DSS custody? El-Zakzaky is in a house with his family. This is the honest truth.

“He is in what is called protective custody. The court ruled that he be released after his house has been rebuilt but nobody wants to accept El-Zakzaky as a neighbour. So, we have been unable to build the house. So, where do we release him to?

“In the case of Dasuki, every government will always thread this very thin line between personal liberty and national security. And I think you must give the government the credit to determine what is national security. In the case of Sambo Dasuki, the issue is a grave one.

“If the person is in possession of $1.2 billion; there are records that he moved in one day $1.2 billion in two transactions – we know the banks he moved them to. And you refused to tell us what you have done with that money, I don’t think it would be prudent to jeopardise the national security of a whole nation because of the individual freedom of one person. Because with $1.2 billion, you can destabilise a whole country.

“You see, all those who have been disturbing us about rule of law or the other, I just wish they would have the opportunity to be in government for a short time and they will see how difficult it is to balance personal freedom with national security.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/2billion-arms-deal-dasuki-refused-say-money-lai-mohammed.html

5 Likes

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by SexyNairalander: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
booked
sarrki:
They used the money to sponsor Igbos
If I land you better punch ehn

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by dainformant(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by sarrki(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2017

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by stephleena(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2017
if saraki, has no case to answer.. so with dasuki

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by dessz(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2017
I wanted to read it, then I saw "lie Mohammed spoke" and am like::

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked If I land you better punch ehn

Its a question which I answered according to my own wisdom
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Beverages: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Who believes Lai muhammed again?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by themonk(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know IPOB openly opposed PDP. they even asked people not to vote in the 2015 elections. Nnamdi kanu used to criticize GEJ just like any other nigerian leader.
IPOB is not an arm of PDP, get your facts right.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by curvilicious: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Laid Mohammed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by hakeem4(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
dainformant:
Minister of Information and culture, Lai Mohammed was a guest on Channels TV where he spoke some national issues including the continuous detention of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki. Below are some of the things he said in the interview.

“I think there is a lot of deliberate misunderstanding on these issues. Number one, if a judgment is given and that judgment is appealed, you cannot accuse the government of violating that order if the appeal has not been decided.

“Two, in the case of El-Zakzaky, how many Nigerians know that El-Zakzaky is not in prison custody, police custody nor DSS custody? El-Zakzaky is in a house with his family. This is the honest truth.

“He is in what is called protective custody. The court ruled that he be released after his house has been rebuilt but nobody wants to accept El-Zakzaky as a neighbour. So, we have been unable to build the house. So, where do we release him to?

“In the case of Dasuki, every government will always thread this very thin line between personal liberty and national security. And I think you must give the government the credit to determine what is national security. In the case of Sambo Dasuki, the issue is a grave one.

“If the person is in possession of $1.2 billion; there are records that he moved in one day $1.2 billion in two transactions – we know the banks he moved them to. And you refused to tell us what you have done with that money, I don’t think it would be prudent to jeopardise the national security of a whole nation because of the individual freedom of one person. Because with $1.2 billion, you can destabilise a whole country.

“You see, all those who have been disturbing us about rule of law or the other, I just wish they would have the opportunity to be in government for a short time and they will see how difficult it is to balance personal freedom with national security
.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/2billion-arms-deal-dasuki-refused-say-money-lai-mohammed.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Kizyte(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Name sabi follow pesin o! You born pikin name'am lie, na so so lie go dey follow'am

2 Likes

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
if saraki, has no case to answer.. so with dasuki
Hi pwincess
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by NwaAmaikpe: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
shocked

Another lie from Lai.

Dasuki never stole any money...he is being detained based on personal grudges

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Captain1Nigeria(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
lai should expect is type of treatment if the lost 2019,enjoy running ur mouth now Na ur time.

3 Likes

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Linus Mbanefo Omo-baba-mukomuko Mohammed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by magoo10(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
oga lie stop making a nuisance of yourself and govt you represent,after so many months you only know the accounts he moved the money into but dont know where the money was moved to. which agency of govt is even prosecuting dasuki and what have they been doing for months.
I see dasuki case as pure revenge by the daura cow ,lie lie Mohammed and his colleagues should just shut da Bleep up if they don't have something reasonable to say

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Luketen(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
r
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by mirabel001(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
laid mogamed

2 Likes

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by awonwerey: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
So his lies has been Laid to rest grin
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by AndreizMendez(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Booked
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by chuksjuve(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
just like the way you have not told us from whom you inherited your lies from.

2 Likes

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by massinola(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
What did you do with your own loan lie moha
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by worlexy(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
“You see, all those who have been disturbing us about rule of law or the other, I just wish they would have the opportunity to be in government for a short time and they will see how difficult it is to balance personal freedom with national security.”
Bloody hypocrite, so he can talk like this now, I'm sure he would have been the one shouting in support of fundamental human right even if the national security is threatened, if he is still the opposition spokesman. God punish all that have deceived Nigerians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by jjjjj2017: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:

GOC on BMC, I hail u! btw, whats your take on APDA?
ALTHOUGH LAI MUHAMMED IS A BASTARD & UNREPENTANT LIAR!

2 Likes

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Neduzze5(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:

Then your wisdom is really shallow

13 Likes

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Albert0011(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Haba..they should free this man nah,is he the only person that stole money in this country ha.
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by cyberdurable(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Liah
Re: $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" by Josh44s(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
We need to flush out northerners from power come 2019

Click like if you agree with me, share if you disagree. angry

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawal Shuaibu Accuses Oshiomhole Of Lawlessness / Court Restrains EFCC From Arresting Ozekhome / NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.