Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? (2089 Views)

Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! / How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter / What Are The Jamb Subject Combinations For Computer Science Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by DrClemzzY(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Goodmorning NLanders, i scored 214 in my UTME EXAMS, but i just checked my jamb result this morning and i saw something like "No result yet", please am confused, i don't know if am going to be among those that will rewrite the exams?. If yes, what are the steps to follow?
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by eyeon(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have the same problem too, I'm just confused right now.
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by DrClemzzY(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jamb just sent me an SMS that i will be among those to write on the 1st of July.
eyeon:
I have the same problem too, I'm just confused right now.
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by KARDEMARH: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
MOI RESULT STILL INTACT ...NTIN CHANGE
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by anistonjennifer: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
I use one educational portal kidsfront . com for preparation of my JAMB exam. It is having multiple mock tests for each topic

1 Like

Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by DrClemzzY(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ur score?
anistonjennifer:
I use one educational portal kidsfront . com for preparation of my JAMB exam. It is having multiple mock tests for each topic
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by created2succeed: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
I also got an sms from jamb telling me to rewrite on july 1st
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by skimmy005: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
KARDEMARH:
MOI RESULT STILL INTACT ...NTIN CHANGE
how mani u get cee as u type am like capital letter :\
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by Ebuka007: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please someone should help me, my sisters jamb profile is still showing no results out, I also checked her email, please someone should tell me what to do.
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by benjaminiyke(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
DrClemzzY:
Jamb just sent me an SMS that i will be among those to write on the 1st of July.
Mr sisters own is still showing "You do not have any result yet" as of today. Sad thing is she misplaced her Phone which has the number that is registered with jamb. Did you receive yours as SMS or via Your jamb portal?
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by DrClemzzY(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
SMS...and i also qot the information that we re to reprint on monday beinq the 19th of june, so that we will know our various centres and time for the exam that was rescheduled to take place on the 1st of july.
benjaminiyke:
Mr sisters own is still showing "You do not have any result yet" as of today. Sad thing is she misplaced her Phone which has the number that is registered with jamb. Did you receive yours as SMS or via Your jamb portal?
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by benjaminiyke(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
DrClemzzY:
SMS...and i also qot the information that we re to reprint on monday beinq the 19th of june, so that we will know our various centres and time for the exam that was rescheduled to take place on the 1st of july.
Okay! Thank you very much.
Re: Am I To Rewrite The Jamb Exam? by Iamesther(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
u

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Departmental Cut-off Marks For 2017/2018 Admission Released / Convenant University Applicants. Post Ur Cusat Scores Here / Uniport Post Ume Results Out 1055 Candidates Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.