Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! (675 Views)

Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Do Not Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by bunbit23: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Prayer! Prayer!! Prayer!!!
What is prayer?
How often do you pray?
When you pray, how certain is it that your prayer was heard?
To whom do we pray to?
When do we have to pray?
How important is prayer?

As a scholar, trader, pastor, native doctor, student, civil servant, man or woman: you may have any belief as a meaning to prayer. You may have come with any interpretation to prayer. But a thing is certain and that which is certain is only but what prayer stand for. What is prayer?

Prayer is talking to God.
Nothing more.
Addition to this may help confusion and the confusion we must avoid to get the true fact we needed for prayer to scale through and offer us desired result. Do not add anything and do not take away anything. Thus, your ability to realize that prayer is talking to God will aspire you to know much more about God
Isn't it?
To know more about God and knowing God is a reason our prayer got answered. Therefore we say, if you must pray, pray to God. Prayer is very important. In as much as we live and exist, must must not cease to pray always. Prayer is a reason for everything. Knowing that God is the creator and originator, for us to dominate, acquire, achieve, become successful, leave long, become wise: we must pray always. To know when we have to pray involves time, period, moment and circumstance. As an esoteric, you should know that there's time for everything in as much as we are adviced to pray always. Knowing meaning and interpretation of things, time and season helps prayer to see success. God to whom we prayer we must know, is a spirit. As a perfect being, he has placed time for all event here on earth and heaven above. This is why we are called to have knowledge and be wise. He is a wise God who layer foundation of the earth upon wisdom. Getting to know this wisdom is a revelation to earthly background.
Are we following?
It's a common truth to say, earth and world as well as life is a mystery
The mystic power is found in wisdom
Wisdom will tell you what to do, how to do it and when to do it. Bringing all purpose to eventuality. That's when we see reason to say THANK GOD. We don't just wake up and start praying to God. No! Such is not wisdom. Note this, why we all call to acquire knowledge and be wise is simply because anything without wisdom in it is not of God.

Hellooooooo
This is why I always laugh to Christian upon their doctrine and dogma. Every where you go a gospel preacher we keep shouting repent repent repent. Turn away from you. Sin and sin no more
Repent repent repent
Just keep disturbing people with noise.
Yes!
Noise!
Thus when you speak without wisdom definitely you are making a noise.
Any speech without wisdom on it is in other hands sin.

What is sin?
Sin you do not know. Sin you can't give vivid interpretation.
Unless you are wise. If not you can't tell or give account of sin.

What is sin?
Sin is any act without wisdom in it!

Simple
That is sin!
Events and truth will help prove me right making you belief and accept wisdom for all life purposes as we forge ahead.

Bible said, do not kill
Is it it?
Love your neighbor as your self
Right? You must not have any other God before or after me. So on and so forth.
All these are found in the command and other rules which we today base our injunction and generally call them sin. Now, wisdom will ask you, do not kill thus says the God.
Why did God has to order Moses and the Israelites to kill and destroy the amorites, perusites, Jebusites,etc?
Wisdom will ask why

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."

NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

The earlier we seek for wisdom better chances we create for life purposes. Only wisdom can tell what is sin. Not a man not a woman.
But wisdom!

Fornication!
God said, do not fornication

Judges 14:5-6:
Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnah, and came to the vineyards of Timnah: and, behold, a young lion roared against him. And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid; and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done.

Pick a point

1 Samuel 17:34-36:
And David said unto Saul, "Thy servant was keeping his father's sheep; and when there came a lion, or a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock, I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth; and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him. Thy servant smote both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God."

Be wise!

Returning to Samson, moreover, we read in Judges 13:25:
And the Spirit of the LORD began to move him in Mahaneh-dan, between Zorah and Eshtaol.

Of all the judges in the book of Judges, Samson is perhaps the most famous. Who can forget his miraculous birth, long hair, feats of great strength, and, most notoriously, his relationship with Delilah?

Let’s begin with the second question. Did Samson engage in illicit sexual activity with a prostitute in Gaza?
Read judges 16
Now one could ask what is this sin all about.

Without been told, we all knows the event which took place between King David and Bathsheba. Event which is found in the bible book of 2 Samuel 11.

One could ask, what is sin? Since people that are led by the spirit of God are guilty of what we call or assumed to be sin?
Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by bunbit23: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Answer to this is found in wisdom. Wisdom tells you what you needed to know. Wisdom makes things wrong and right. Wisdom is the reason an action right now could be right and next hour if you take such action it becomes wrong.
Wow!
Wisdom!
I can't stop talking about wisdom.
This is why we have to desist to receive false doctrine. Religion is a spiritual thing therefore he/she who lacks the knowledge of spiritual event should disengage himself from playing a lead role in a religious matter.
From wisdom note this morning, you are guilty of sin only by your engagement as a pastor when you lack spiritual knowledge. You see what I mean.

Could this be the reason bible said, do not judge?
Yes it is.
Because without knowledge, how can you pass a sound judgement? Without wisdom, how do you discern and make proof of wrong from right?

How?
To save us all the rule said,,,,,,,,,do not judge!

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by bunbit23: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Still on prayer!

Certainty to our prayer when we pray begins from the prayer moment not after prayer.

Hellooooooo
What you must know! The earlier you realize that prayer is talking to God the more chances you create to draw closer to God therefore see him as a friend not a spirit. See him as a father not as he who is further. God and his angels who help answers prayer are here and there, not residing truly in heaven as said.
They draw closer to you the moment you draw closer to them. Answer your prayer the moment you pray and not after prayers.

Its when you know and realize, take God as a person, friend, father and close companion: you will know how to pray.

Now I ask you, how do you ask a thing from your biological father when both of you are sitting in a room?

As your father, do you shout at him or talk to him as if he is elsewhere?

If you don't, why do we shout when we pray?

Do you see why we pray and the prayer is never answered?

Do you see why bible said, judgement will start from the church?

Do you see how far Christianity has misled us?

This is what I saw and denounced my membership.
This is why am not a Christian. Because I can't afford to be in the midst of law breakers to keep and protect the law.

Furthermore, the earlier you realize that God whom we pray is a spirit and his power force ( the angels) are also spirit: the more we create room and make provisions for them to help prayer manifest. How do we do that. This is myrrh, incense and avola.

Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by bunbit23: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
You burn it always to keep, entertain the spirit of God.
He created them.
For a reason

What do you think he eat?
Do you think he has pleasure in food and drink?
In as much as he has no interest in them, that does not mean he has nothing to enjoy. How do you think that he who gave you all sources of things for enjoyment knows nothing about enjoyment?
Why do you think so?
Who told you?
Your pastor or bible?
Of course bible didn't have such record from genesis to revelation. If you must have heard it, it could be from your pastors who preach ignorant and avoid knowledge.

Yes!
For your prayer to be heard, you must learn to appease the gods and goddess.
Appease here stand for entertainment in a literary manner. This is the key! Top secret!!
Stop shouting at God.
Stop!!!!!!
And you know how best to stop a thing. If you stop it, stop it now.
Now is the time!
Now is the best time!!
He is not your equal but a supreme being
Do you know his high ranky?
God is the most high.
I have been using the word God-God here since morning, the reason is to draw much of your attentions knowing that by true usage of of his tittle, the Most High may confused especially the newly existing members.

I never call him God during prayer or any formal presentations thus he is The Most High in order of white witch occult society where I stand on the office of Grand Master to deliver this message.
Therefore I give him honour as the Most High. Should you see us saying or talking about the most high, note we are talking about God ( as you people know him with)

On a very faithful day, I will create room to offer you lecture about the name God and why you should not present his name as God. Saying God or calling God simply doesn't talk about him and him alone.
Do you get that?
In occult, God is any male spiritual being being who attain a high ranky. That is why you always see me using gods thus there are many high rankies in the realm who are god.
To call them together for divine purpose we say, gods. Same as the females. We say goddess.

But in the Christendom where knowledge of spiritualism is found wanting, they belief that gods are only male deities. While goddess are female deities. In general found it abominable to pronounce gods and goddess.

Ignorant
Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by bunbit23: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
For more knowledge, request to join our growing whatsaap group today. Number to join on whatsapp.
zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one. (If you get it, you deserve it)
Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by oaroloye(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
SHALOM!

The Bible never said do not judge.

ANYWHERE!

Judging is the DUTY of the Servant of God.

I read through your post, but I was unable to find any point, nor anything that suggested a reason why we should not judge.

Why is it that the people who try to say that judging is wrong see nothing wrong in judging judges?
Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by bunbit23: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The Bible never said do not judge.

ANYWHERE!

Judging is the DUTY of the Servant of God.

I read through your post, but I was unable to find any point, nor anything that suggested a reason why we should not judge.

Why is it that the people who try to say that judging is wrong see nothing wrong in judging judges?

Romans 2:1_3

James 4:11

John 8:1_8 _12

Luke 6:37_42

Mathew 7:1_5.

Am not here to argue but to teach. Kindly read the following verses and see proof to your ignorant.
Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by ScienceWatch: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
bunbit23:
You burn it always to keep, entertain the spirit of God.
He created them.
For a reason

What do you think he eat?
Do you think he has pleasure in food and drink?
In as much as he has no interest in them, that does not mean he has nothing to enjoy. How do you think that he who gave you all sources of things for enjoyment knows nothing about enjoyment?
Why do you think so?
Who told you?
Your pastor or bible?
Of course bible didn't have such record from genesis to revelation. If you must have heard it, it could be from your pastors who preach ignorant and avoid knowledge.

Yes!
For your prayer to be heard, you must learn to appease the gods and goddess.
Appease here stand for entertainment in a literary manner. This is the key! Top secret!!
Stop shouting at God.
Stop!!!!!!
And you know how best to stop a thing. If you stop it, stop it now.
Now is the time!
Now is the best time!!
He is not your equal but a supreme being
Do you know his high ranky?
God is the most high.
I have been using the word God-God here since morning, the reason is to draw much of your attentions knowing that by true usage of of his tittle, the Most High may confused especially the newly existing members.

I never call him God during prayer or any formal presentations thus he is The Most High in order of white witch occult society where I stand on the office of Grand Master to deliver this message.
Therefore I give him honour as the Most High. Should you see us saying or talking about the most high, note we are talking about God ( as you people know him with)

On a very faithful day, I will create room to offer you lecture about the name God and why you should not present his name as God. Saying God or calling God simply doesn't talk about him and him alone.
Do you get that?
In occult, God is any male spiritual being being who attain a high ranky. That is why you always see me using gods thus there are many high rankies in the realm who are god.
To call them together for divine purpose we say, gods. Same as the females. We say goddess.

But in the Christendom where knowledge of spiritualism is found wanting, they belief that gods are only male deities. While goddess are female deities. In general found it abominable to pronounce gods and goddess.

Ignorant
I beg to differ ! Knowledge of spiritualism is in abundance in Christendom if one seeks in the right places. Just like the Jews 2700 years ago, Africa foolishly decided to reject the highest SPIRITUAL blessing God gave IT.

The Jews have shocked the world when they admitted that they realized that Jesus is ALIVE after studying the SCOAN ON Emmanuel TV and Youtube.

The Jews are not fooled this time ! They asked the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to relocate the SCOAN and bring JESUS back to His birth Place.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua visited the country and met the Mayor of Jerusalem, Nir Barkat, Mayor of Tiberias, Joseph Ben David and Mayor of Jordan Valley, Idan Grinbaum. The Government of Israel welcomed the plan to have JESUS manifest near the River Jordan, Israel.

The demented Oaroloye , CAN and Pentecostal PNF have failed in their Satanic mission to destroy the Holy SCOAN church and its humble servant holy Prophet TB Joshua.

Dont be too surprised, the religious changes world wide is good. The "wheat is now separated from the chaff."

FAKE PASTORS/MINISTERS/BISHOPS, CULTS, WHITE WITCH OCCULT SOCIETIES ETC, ETC ARE EXPOSED WORLD WIDE TO THEIR CONGREGATIONS.

Innocent congregations are having an AWAKENING. They realized that they have been conned. The mighty Jesus Christ would never assign a FAKE PASTOR , someone without TRUE ANOINTING to pastor His church.

Jesus demand that each church demonstrate the POWER of His MIGHTY ANOINTING for the awesome benefit of those that love Him.

Why do FAKE PASTORS insist on claiming that preaching is all that is needed to pastor a church ?

The holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “Many of you don’t know why I have this passion – I want to pray for people; I want to see people healed and delivered. I derive joy seeing people free, seeing people laugh! I am just telling you the secret. I derive that joy. If there is anything that gives me joy, that is it! If you are not happy and God uses me to give you happiness – that day I will not eat. I am not fasting but I easily forget to eat. I have that joy.”
Re: See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! by bunbit23: 1:53am On Jun 19, 2017
[13:35, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: GM, from historical researches ,the bible has been re-written several times from centuries to centuries. What we generally know as the bible today is even laughable to the Israelite. Why should I trust those words?
I do read several religious books which I borrow knowledge from. Truth is usually few in the midst of lies but only the Spirits can guide us to find them.
[13:35, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: GM, I see so much wisdom when you say things from inside of you than when you quote words written by men.
Wisdom comes from within the fearless and truthful mind.
You have that, and that is what I'm taking from you. Not from that book.

My answer:

@Rebecca Ph L you need deliverance.
Am not joking!
Something speaks through you and led you. If you must accept this knowledge and be wise. You must be delivered! Take this information serious. You speaks blasphemy. For no reason should you have grudges with bible. Believing in bibles account does not contradict your choice of religion. He is perfect. Knowing all! He left mankind with freedom. None asked you be this or that. You have the right to choose and worship with any organization or group. But wisdom ask you to believe in bible account. Wisdom makes you to believe in bible story. Perhaps you had no chance to see who told you the truth which your spirit deserved. But that's not enough to speaks against the most high and bible. The only spiritual book that saw millions of years and hundreds of generations. Who are you to speak blasphemy against the most high? Where did you gained the power to utter words against his authority. Bible is authority book of the Most High to mankind. You need deliverance. Get ready to deliver yourself.

[15:12, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I personally cannot accept this.
Possessed or not.
[15:14, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: The Egyptian Gods are even more acceptable to me.

[15:15, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Why are you here? For your information this is occult and knowledge forum.

[15:16, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I'm here for general spiritual knowledge not bible knowledge.

[15:16, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Bible is the truth you search. Bible is the knowledge you wanted.

[15:16, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Any time I know and become wiser than Gm I stop learning from him, but for now he knows better.

[15:17, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: How did I gained my knowledge? Through bible readings. I am an ardent reader.

[15:18, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: What doesn't open the third eye is not acceptable to me. The bible does not open the third eye. Just stories borrowed all over.

[15:18, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Events in the bible does led me to spiritual consultations to help revelations. This is my secret of knowledge. Do you think I did juju? Do you think am wise as a result of juju or spells? If you think so, am here to tell you the secret. Reading bible made me to ask much about the world. In 2006, a question I asked as a result of information I got from the bible book of Daniel was a reason I didn't bath for 6 months. The gods said if I must know. I accepted and insisted because I wished to know. I was asked not to near water nor touch water on my body for six months. I asked, what about drink. They said no. I consulted to know what to replace water for life and health for six month. They said if I must come out Victorious, I should deceased from food but eat more and only fruits.

[15:23, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: GM, I read the bible from genesis to revelation since I was eight and I've read it over and over, it's an empty book with borrowed stories to me.
I have read several Hinduism books and I found direct impact.

[15:25, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Learning makes the wise wiser fools more foolish.

[15:26, 18/06/2017] Daniel Lagos: You did not drink water for six month? Sir?

[15:26, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: I did it and passed the test. The answer was given to me.

[15:27, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: To me, myself and I, the bible is empty. Give me traditional knowledge and I'd gladly accept it.

[15:27, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Hmmm

[15:30, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: How do you read the bible? I take permission to follow up @Rebecca Ph L. She is more important to me now than this teaching. @Rebecca Ph L do you know that its one thing to read and another thing to understand?

[15:33, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I know. When I'm determined for something, I don't leave any details unquestioned.

[15:34, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: May I know some events you found questionable in the bible. You may choose to tell me forget about the chapter or verse. Am perfect in bible events therefore will understand without you quoting the verses.

[15:36, 18/06/2017] Segun Lagos: Then wat of d Islamic quran since it's also an holy book what impact does it also have,since we are learning on religion today.

[15:38, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Noah was not the oldest story about a person with the flood story. So, why does the bible make it look like only him did it. Ancient stories in Syria and Egypt all have accounts of Kings that dreamt about a flood and saved his people.
Why would the precious bible steal a story.
[15:40, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Besides, the bible God to me is too confused about what he wants (sorry to all Christians here ).

[15:41, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Do remember, to understand bible. You must bear in mind that, the bible you are reading is an acoount of a person. First thing you must know. And the person is God the most high. God of Abram, Isaac and Jacob. When you note this, it will help expose you with true facts about him.

[15:43, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Thou shall not kill, after the 10 commandments but they killed the people of Canaan at the command of the same God.

[15:43, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Can you listen?

[15:44, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I am

[15:44, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: If you are wise, when you ask a question, Listen to have the answer. If the answer satisfy your curiosity. You can ask again. We are here to learn. You are my sister. I am your brother. Let the love exists. Thannks!

[15:46, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I'm following GM. And I do love all humans.

[15:46, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Learn that this god is given account of his person, deeds and purposes. This is first step to understand bible. Upon this understand comes wisdom
What do I mean?
God as a person whose bible based an information about him and his deed, you should know: he is a spirit.
Supernatural being!
Haven note this will move you to pay much attention about what he has to say about him self. Are you there? These are steps to understand bible. Nevertheless, cease to understand the fact that god as a spirit has influence and affluence in your engagement as you study. Not making him your enemy, ask for his divine guide as you read. @Rebecca Ph L what I have to tell you is this, no matter your level of academics. You can read but can't understand bible without holy spirits. Do you get this point?
It's a spiritual book. What do I mean by this? Never forget that bible book of story comprises with spiritual and physical events. This is why I said, its a spiritual book. It's a spiritual book in the sense that the main character which is god is a spirit. The gods are wise! The goddess are wiser! These factors you must observed to become the best with bible informations which gives knowledge. Are you following?

[15:57, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I'm following

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/17 / What Does The Bible Mean When It Says "Old Things Are Passed Away" Do They? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.