Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode (32776 Views)

Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by Walelavender(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
danidee10:

Dude are u for real
Yeah! That's the reality.
Nigerians are smarter than what you're insinuating. This is not the President of Comoros Island (With due respect).
Hide for how long? grin
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by Speedo17(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Well, I am glad someone is talking. As citizens we deserve to know the truth concerning the health condition of our President, the nature of whatever ailment he is suffering from and where he is hospitalized including how he is responding to medical attention. Now that we are in the dark about these issues, speculation becomes rife

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by spartan117(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Herrmes:
Shut up, you don't know about half the stuff you're saying, just feeding these gullible youths what they want to hear.
herpes!....um I mean Hermes there is something found in your skull, it's called a brain pls do urself a favor and make use of it
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:
BUBU IS A CERTIFIED LEGAL GHOST WORKER grin grin grin
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by Ohamzee: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Those who said ffk should thread carefully are now weeping because he is now free even without imunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by LalasticSeun(f): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Not yet grin
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fayose the prophet told them but they refused to listen.I salute you Tinubu u be baba as for Naija politics,I congratulate H.E president Osibanjo.
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Speedo17:
Well, I am glad someone is talking. As citizens we deserve to know the truth concerning the health condition of our President, the nature of whatever ailment he is suffering from and where he is hospitalized including how he is responding to medical attention. Now that we are in the dark about these issues, speculation becomes rife
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by kikake: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
170000000 Mumus.

Do they care if Buhari rules them from the grave, so long as Buhari is a northern Fulani?

From 1967 to 1996, Fulani used military dictators loyal to Fulani to restructure Nigeria politically.

The resultant political structure in which former one northern Nigeria region now has 20 states and hundreds of local government areas, but the two former southern regions have only 17 states and fewer local government areas did the deal for Fulani control of Nigeria.

From then on, the Fulani-led north started to have Nigeria as their estate.
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
pdp thug.... indome nigga, motherfuckerffk

DON'T MIND THE PRISONER FFK.
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by chngebeginwthme: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
nkowalo:
praise the lord. hallelujah. best news of the year. I hope it true. I will say it again and again Nigeria I a fail country rule by a sick president in a sick bed in London. he should just die and let the young like us rule.

You will definitely die before him as your sugar daddy will use you for ritual..
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by chngebeginwthme: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:
Where is Buhari?!!

He left since May 7, this is over a month. We cannot be ruled by proxy through a cabal.

Most of you are just wailing up and down, Maybe you need to know meaning of transferring power to his vice...

Like Lai Mohamed said on the day of his screening, 4yrs is too small to learn to be in opposition..
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by ephi321(f): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Most of you are just wailing up and down, Maybe you need to know meaning of transferring power to his vice...

Like Lai Mohamed said on the day of his screening, 4yrs is too small to learn to be in opposition..

With the current situation of the country, it is sad you still cannot think objectively.

Your headache anyway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by chngebeginwthme: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
clefstone:
It is obvious PMB is either dead or incapacitated. Bukola's saraki's acquittal and Nnamdi Kanu's release are pointers to that fact. The top people in govt know what we speculate

You and your co wailers wail more than this the first time but was later put to shame hahah..
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by chngebeginwthme: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
thunderbabs:
FFK sha like wahala, we are being ruled na abi no b Osinbajo dey rule us nw ni

No mind that mumu and his supporters jare, They just wanna be relevant..

Well in Lai Mohamed voice... 4yrs is too small to learn to be in opposition..
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by chngebeginwthme: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
pembisco:
RIP my Father cry

fixed
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by chngebeginwthme: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:

With the current situation of the country, it is sad you still cannot think objectively.

Your headache anyway.

What is the situation of things? Who is responsible for your laziness? Who is responsible for you father not being able to work hard to be in the same class with the likes of Femi Otedola, Adenuga, Saraki, Tinubu etc... Abi when last did you see their children wailing on social media like you..

1 Like

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by ephi321(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
[s]
chngebeginwthme:

What is the situation of things? Who is responsible for your laziness? Who is responsible for you father not being able to work hard to be in the same class with the likes of Femi Otedola, Adenuga, Saraki, Tinubu etc... Abi when last did you see their children wailing on social media like you..
[/s]
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by chngebeginwthme: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:
[s][/s]

LOL typical of your likes.. hahah
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by talk2emma: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
See him hia ffk

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You will definitely die before him as your sugar daddy will use you for ritual..
very funny u
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by xtremeTall(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
. angryAnybody who which our president death..will die before him..

1 Like

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by magoo10(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You father who is not a failure where is he today? If you father is not a failure you won't be here wailing every minutes of the day.. Have you ever seen any of Wike, GEJ, Saraki, etc kids wailing on social media?

Your father is a failure accept that..

if my father was a failure i dont think i will have the money to buy data.i will continue to wail till this failed govt breathes her last breath ,whoever you are hiding behind the monicker if buhari is your father go and tell him that he is a failure raise to power100.
Buhari became a military dictator the year i was born and today he his still the president ,outrightly he has failed alota times .for the sake of my children children i will shout it and i will continue to shout it.
buhari is a failureeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by ndcide(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin
FFK and his imagination na die!!!
What a write up.
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by Fredrichnnamani: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
PMB is dead from speculations just that cabals refused to divulge the situation
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by Tecno66: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chidispalace1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208593382101448&id=1516216357
I like this. Somebody needs to stand up against this people. We can not all be lame ducks. Our collective sensibilities are being trampled upon. I like the upper cut given to Lai Mohammed. I believe PMB is alive but he is bedridden due to old age. The cover up in the name of it is our turn is sickening. The cabal knows that once it is over for PMB, their job is over and so will fight dirty for the status quo to be maintained.
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by semyman: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mental patient should be kept in an asylum, for your information once the lesser hajj is over, PMB will be landing in Abuja, I hope then you will be taken to where you belong, Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by ihatesycophant(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
It was a mistake that FaniKayode was born in Human kingdom, he should have been born in Animal kingdom. It perfectly fit him.
Buhari is a Muslim and Muslim don't keep dead body more than two or a day. I know if he's dead the highest Bojuboju they can do is one week. This Fani need to be taken to his residency, Animal Kingdom, among tortoises, snakes, goats, pigs ---.
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by fineboynl(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
let give them sometime. at least 3 month.
Re: Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode by HappyScent: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
To me ,buhari is not dead.he is still alive.dont wish him dead,cos if u do,someone will still wish you dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Female Hostel / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.