Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties (19287 Views)

INEC Presents certificates Of Return To The Winners Of The Zamfara Election / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) / Mahmood Yakubu Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate Committe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties by donnie(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmm...

What's difference will these ones make? Is it not the same Nigerian politicians?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties by fourfunmi: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
ANRP.... Next batch hopefully

Kimjinkyu:
Where is ettu Mohammed party
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties by Obaf1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chibaba247:
All I see is still old faces ....how will this nation ever get rid of this old thieves?
Before u will know, u will hear that the aggrieved apc and pdp members have defected to the party.
This country need more than prayer, because we don pray tire
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; they should legalise juju nah;;;;lol
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties by Obaf1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
APDA ALL D WAY, I WAN JOIN DIS PARTY, once e enter anambra, i go register sharp sharp
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties by ojsmscom(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thats the north trying to make for an alternative incase buhari dies and tinubu hijacks APC BY 2019
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties by bykmyk(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
All I know is dat Nigeria is practicing 2party system

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / Ekiti: New Governor, Fayemi Reveals What Will Happen In State Going Forward / Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.