Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cost Of Landscaping - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Landscaping (4192 Views)

Landscaping And Garden Design Experts In Lagos / Do You Need Professional Horticultural Services/landscaping? / Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Landscaping by orlanmagic: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2010
Need an estimate for interlocking stones landscaping for 544 sqm of land in ikorodu,

Thanks , figures needed
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by Tosola: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
Send a mail to brand.specs@yahoo.com so that i can have your mail and send it to you. I would not want to give the estimate here for purpose of competitiveness
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
[b]544 sq mtr sounds confusing. Is that the entire space you want tiled with the intlocking stones?
I personally work on landscaping whenever im handling any building contract and will show you detailed and beautiful designs of several I have done.
Please send me a plan of the building you want the work done on and I will respond back with a detailed estimate.
Thanks,
Adeyemi Tunde

A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture & Survey.
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by biolabee(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2010
why dont you put a cost per sq m? he needs an estimate ,
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by orlanmagic: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2010
Estimate first guys, need to know ROUGH figures
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by kaluj2: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
this guy has simply asked for rough estimate and u talkin bout sendin u a mail. i beleive this house is for knowledge sharing but I see people now make it more personal. I beg anybody in the house to give a rough estimates based on his measurement?
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
The guy might be thinking that the poster might not wanna share some info online, like he would like to see the plan of the house, and he is asking if that measurement giving is for the entire place to be landscaped.
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by Tosola: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
O.K

A square meter of paving stones to supply and lay will cost you 1700.00 per squre meter. If you multiply this with your surface area, it will give you the price. How ever talking about landscaping, you have only talked about the hard part, what about the soft landscaping, i mean the grassing, the flowers and the kerbs. This are all part of landscaping.
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by orlanmagic: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
Tosola,

Thanks for the estimate, ill send you an e-mail soonest
Re: Cost Of Landscaping by Onyechiyelugo: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
ENUZED Global Services

We work in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Asaba.

Our services:
1. Building design and construction
2. Road design and construction
3. Drainage design and construction
4. Landscapping - interlocking stones and concrete stamp.

Landscapping of your residential and public buildings, public parks, college campuses, shoppping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge curves, walkways, and green areas.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished surface.

Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call / whatsapp: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Wazobia Garden Ocean View Extension.1.5m 600sqm / Land At Ibeju Lekki And Epe For Sale, With C Of O And Government Gazette / Affordable Buy And Build Estate In Ibeju Lekki: 09076190819

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.