Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked (43331 Views)

Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by leonard4real(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
This one is strong

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by bejeria101(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
bomb??even in the"holy month
If i hear!
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Bullhari007(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
and people still have might to get closer... abeg which kind mumu people do we have up north ?
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by borntoexcel2000(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

False alarm..

Naija police can not detonate bombs.

Can they detonate knockouts?
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by unitedsurv: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Edu3Again:
The South Of Nigeria has had enough of this violence plaguing the nation.

Now they force they cattles to harrass us in the south.

First Edo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT8wMInTM0

then Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unahWOgIaFE

Wednesday a hausa man was caught offloading guns in Nnewi.

https://anedohotgist..co.uk/2017/06/fear-grin-nnewi-anedo-kingdom-as-hausa.html

Ewo this one weak me.......where the kingdom dey sef undecided tbh this Hausa are really spreading preparing for war jah abeg your people in this country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
chuose2:
THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET SANITY IS FOR ALL OF US TO SUPPORT OUR IGBO BROTHERS IPOB.

WE NEED TO STEM THIS VIOLENCE.

THIS PRETTY IGBO SISTER SHARES HERE EXPERIENCE OF LIVING IN THE NORTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYDblM5pMRE
Watched the video of the chick lamenting

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by youngbelieve(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Paperwhite:
Chai my J-Town again.I remember the grain Pick-up van incident that was packed close to old JUTH that exploded & took the lives of 6 MLS students in 2014. cry cry cry

twas such a sad and painful experience..
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Goldfaze1: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
NorthSide:

Wetin concern terrorists with holy month?

but the terrorist are all Muslims and are suppose to be doing their fake fasting that allows them to skip one square meal in a day. in christainity when you fast you don't eat the whole day, too much fake things in Islam.
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Beverages: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
That's why u pasted your blog's name on the car right?

Initially, I thought that was actually written on the car.
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by bejick(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Edu3Again:
The South Of Nigeria has had enough of this violence plaguing the nation.

Now they force they cattles to harrass us in the south.

First Edo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT8wMInTM0

then Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unahWOgIaFE

Wednesday a hausa man was caught offloading guns in Nnewi.

https://anedohotgist..co.uk/2017/06/fear-grin-nnewi-anedo-kingdom-as-hausa.html

pinshure or you know the less
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Edu3Again: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
bejick:
pinshure or you know the less

You must be educated with Buhari.
These are videos which are better than pictures
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Immortal08(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
Holy month indeed
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by ahmedox(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
stingg:

Detonated abi "difussed" ?
Bloggers sef undecided
It's "defuse" and not #diffuse"
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Paperwhite:
Chai my J-Town again.I remember the grain Pick-up van incident that was packed close to old JUTH that exploded & took the lives of 6 MLS students in 2014. cry cry cry
i was at railway then tonero shop upstairs i was shopping when it exploded just opposite me,seriously i thought it was an earthquake due to the vibration,we all ran towards ahmaz using that route behind (abuja market)before i heard the second blast 20 mins later grin grin jos na wild wild west i left 2015
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by adecz: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bombings in;

Nigeria, Kenya, Somalia, Egypt,
UK, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan,
Pakistan, Russia, US, France, Libya................

All carried out by adherents
of one religion alone..... undecided
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by WiseFool2(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why do most news outlets and blogs always make this mistake?
The bomb squad didn't detonate the bomb. They defused the bomb. To detonate a bomb means to make it go off and explode. Defuse means to remove a fuse. In this context, it means to prevent a bomb from going off. From exploding.
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Isahalbash(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Krak:
They DEFUSED a bomb not DETONATE
Our illiterate reporters sef.

They detonated d bomb and d car didn't explodegrin
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
who holy month EPP ?
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Cutezt(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala I really think y'all need to verify every info from this jtown connect blog before pushing it to the front page, it is owned by an igbo man who is bent on spreading lies and false news about Jos all bid to promote his blog, this story is false, that is not even the diamond bank at katako, it's all lies lies lies.
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by orjaha(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
lies
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Coolgent(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
JosWatchDog:
All staffs of Diamond bank Katako Branch, Jos and residents has vacated after a suspected car loaded with explosives was spotted in front of the Bank.

JTownConnect Metro gathered that the car has been packed for 1day and some hours without no one coming for it.

Scared residents and staffs of the Diamond Bank Katako branch raised an alarm, called for the anti Bomb squad who wasted no time and landed at the scene.

The Anti Bomb Squad blocked the commercial roads preventing people and vehicles from passing and going out.

After proper investigation and checking, it was noticed that the anti Bomb squad detonated an explosive from the car after which it tolled away. See more photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/tension-in-jos-as-suspected-car-with.html
Bloody liars!
Picture of the bomb or anti bomb squads
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by manciti: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin
NwaAmaikpe:

False alarm..

cry
NwaAmaikpe:

False alarm..

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by litaninja(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Actually, they could do a controlled detonation where they're unable to defuse the explosives...

Riclord001:
No they can't. That's because they are trained to defuse them and not detonate them.
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by bejick(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Edu3Again:

You must be educated with Buhari.
These are videos which are better than pictures

at the bolded, English is dead
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Edu3Again: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
bejick:

at the bolded, English is dead

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / Phone Snatchers Kill Army Officer, Lt IM Abubakar (Isa) In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.