Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Obama Says Jayz And Beyonce Are Expecting Twin Girls (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Says Jayz And Beyonce Are Expecting Twin Girls (video) (553 Views)

Burnaboy says 'JayZ No Do Pass Like This' at Starboyfest (video) / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Says Jayz And Beyonce Are Expecting Twin Girls (video) by nusto: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/videos/obama-leaked-jayz-beyonce-maybe-expecting-twin-girls-video/

Ex US President Barack Obama sent fans into overdrive yesterday as he appeared to confirm that Jay Z and Beyonce are expecting twin girls.

He dropped the hint in a video message he sent to Jay Z as the rapper was inducted into the Songwriters Hall Of Fame.

He said: “Jay Z and I are also fools to our daughters. Although he’s he’s going to have me beat when those twins show up.”

Fans immediately began to speculate that the politician had just let slip some important baby news.

With Obama dad to two daughters – Malia, 18, and Sasha, 16; Jay Z and Beyonce could only have them “beat” with THREE girls as they are already parents to Blue Ivy, five.

One fan wrote: “Did he just kinda let it slip out that the twins are girls?’ while another concluded that the ex-President had let slip a “gender reveal.”

View source and video: https://www.trendiee.com/videos/obama-leaked-jayz-beyonce-maybe-expecting-twin-girls-video/

Re: Obama Says Jayz And Beyonce Are Expecting Twin Girls (video) by xbaron(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
let's wait n see
wait!how e tk concern me self undecided undecided
Re: Obama Says Jayz And Beyonce Are Expecting Twin Girls (video) by nusto: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
E concern you lol

xbaron:
let's wait n see
wait!how e tk concern me self undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State / Wizkid Comes Under Fire For Describing Surulere As A Ghetto Without Internet / Joke: If Davido And Wizkid's Fight Is A Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.