Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State (556 Views)

Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) / Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State by blogreporter: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
vigilante group in Delta state has nabbed a bag snatcher named Chijioke Kanu after he tried escaping, with a victim's handbag.. He was caught at Ime-Obi area in Agbor after the victim screamed.

The indigene of Owa-Alero, confessed that he's a cultist and was initiated at the age of 17years, and that he's also a member of a three man gang specialized in the snatching of handbags and handsets.

Namely: Tony Collins Idegbekwu,a bricklayer and Emma, an Okada rider.

According to the 22year old he was influenced to go into crime by Emma.

Chijioke confessed:

"Collins, Emma and i,were on our way to buy weed around Oza House area in Agbor-Obi around 8pm on Saturday night when we saw a young girl with a handbag,attacked her and made away with her handbag.I am a Jambite,i want to read Political Science in University of Benin-City.If i am pardoned i will not go into crime again."

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/06/22year-old-bag-snatcher-heavily-beaten.html
Re: 22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State by blogreporter: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
The bag snatcher

Re: 22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State by jieta: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
g
Re: 22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State by praizephoto(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
some ppl can't just hustle.... haahaa
Re: 22year Old Phone & Bag Snatcher Caught & Heavily Beaten In Delta State by emeijeh(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
blogreporter:

Chijioke confessed:

"Collins, Emma and i,were on our way to buy weed around Oza House area in Agbor-Obi around 8pm on Saturday night when we saw a young girl with a handbag,attacked her and made away with her handbag.I am a Jambite,i want to read Political Science in University of Benin-City.If i am pardoned i will not go into crime again."

This part got me lol.
I guess it is a phrase from Evans and the 40 thieves grin

(1) (Reply)

What Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Did To Stephanie Okereke's Ex-father In-law / Efe Forgets The Lyrics Of His Latest Song Live On Radio Station(pics,video) / Florence Hungbo A.k.a Bodex Flaunts Classic Style In New Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.