Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less (60824 Views)

How To Get Your Tinted Permit And Renew Your Vehicle Documents Fast In Lagos / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by PuntGenius: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
aieromon:
I followed instructions on their website and made payment for a renewal licence on the 30th of January (I didn't select data capture, thanks to the OP for the tip). I went to the FRSC FCT office three days later and the payment/acknowledgment slip was signed by the VIO officer on duty. I was told to come back in 2 weeks time whether I receive a SMS or not. I waited for a month and went back to check. Voila, the licence was ready!

Total amount spent = N10,450 for the 5 years DL

Hi bro, my driver's license has expired, I did the initial registration in their Jabi office in FCT but I am not in FCT at the moment and I am not returning soon, i think the process you followed is quite easy. If I fill the form and make payment online can a friend get the form signed and pick it up for me? I mean after this whole lock down ish...
Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by aieromon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
PuntGenius:

Hi bro, my driver's license has expired, I did the initial registration in their Jabi office in FCT but I am not in FCT at the moment and I am not returning soon, i think the process you followed is quite easy. If I fill the form and make payment online can a friend get the form signed and pick it up for me? I mean after this whole lock down ish...

For the printed payment form, your friend can get it signed.

However, he will need a letter of authorisation and a copy of your valid ID before the licence will be released to him.
Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by Olatoman(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
PuntGenius:

Hi PuntGenius, I think you can select a renewal office closest to you.
I did my initial DL at Otta, Ogun state, but renewed at Aguda Surulere.

1 Like

Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by obitryce(m): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Thanks to all of you who have taken time to enlighten us about the online DL Registration/Renewal Process. Pls I have a little challenge completing my DL Renewal Process, as it keeps demanding for my Medical Fitness Certification Number.
Any input on how to resolve this and complete the process will be well appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by PuntGenius: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
aieromon:

For the printed payment form, your friend can get it signed.

However, he will need a letter of authorisation and a copy of your valid ID before the licence will be released to him.

Okay, thanks bro
Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by PuntGenius: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Olatoman:

Hi PuntGenius, I think you can select a renewal office closest to you.
I did my initial DL at Otta, Ogun state, but renewed at Aguda Surulere.

I think I will just do that. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by Vanmanzik2551(m): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2020
can it be possible for me.I reside in the usa .ma DL expired a very long time ago.pls Wats are the steps I shud take in ensuring everthy is smooth
Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by blessedb2(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dear fellow Nairalander!

I noticed that at the point of renewing my driver's license on the www.nigeriadriverslicence.org portal.
When I got to the "recapturing" section, I was unable to select NO, in fact, there is nowhere to select NO, it's only YES.
Meanwhile, I don't need to select YES under recapturing section, because it's renewal.

Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by aieromon(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
blessedb2:
Dear fellow Nairalander!

I noticed that at the point of renewing my driver's license on the www.nigeriadriverslicence.org portal.
When I got to the "recapturing" section, I was unable to select NO, in fact, there is nowhere to select NO, it's only YES.
Meanwhile, I don't need to select YES under recapturing section, because it's renewal.

I've noticed this happen when there is a time lag between the last renewal and the current application.
Re: How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less by blessedb2(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
aieromon:

I've noticed this happen when there is a time lag between the last renewal and the current application.

Wow!
Thank you so much. I have to proceed with the recapturing. I have learned something new about this renewal process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) / Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.