Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting (13342 Views)

HR Consulting Firm Recruiting / Pr Consulting Firm Recruiting In Ikeja, Lagos / Wellfield Consulting Firm Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by nikkyb: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2007
hi everybody, does anybody know about maersk( www.mise.com)? all i know is that it is anĀ  international shipping firm which i think is recruiting right now.
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by nanna1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2007
u r ok, at least u put ur ears down, thanks though for the website, i saw it but 4got to get the website, they r cool and pay like 250k for entry level staff.
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by sliver(f): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2007
Hi nikkyb i went to the maersk site you wrote down but, i did not get through. i tried this site and it went through www.maersksealand.com.
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by austinJ(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2007
Nan-na are you sure they pay up to 250k for entry level? BUt if its true it is cool.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by tanwap(f): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2007
this mearsk recruiting of a thin as anyone found it out? is it real?are they really recruiting?
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by mygodoh(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2007
NAN-NA/NIKKYB

PLEASE NAN- NA & NIKKYB, WHAT IS THE PRESENT SALARY FORMAT AND THE EXPECTED SALARY FORMAT YOU USED PLS.I TRIED SENDING MINE AND IT KEPT TELLING ME MY SALARY FORMAT IS WRONG.PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED ASAP.
I TYPED MY PRESENT SALARY AS NGN80,000 IT DIDN`T GO THROUGH,ALSO 80,000NGN,80,000/MTH.PLEASE HOW DID YOU PEOPLE DO YOURS .
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by afam1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2007
my bro just type in the figures and put the necessary commas as against the figure and dont put NGN as against the figure.i hope it works cos that was how i posted mine and broke thru
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by ojeladeHa: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2007
Dear recruitment officer or agency ,
I,ll like any job job at all once it,s suitable for a graduate in scinces and i wiil not even mind if i would have to go for some sort of training before i commence if it requires moor than sciences to deliver on employment.
Kunle ojelade[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by LAXIST(m): 5:01am On Feb 13, 2007
Hi Afam 1,
Even after putting the necessary commas at the rite place, the form seem not to go forward.
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by emmaebony(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2007
hi nairalanders, tanx to the guy that sent in this vacancy. To insert the expected salary , just type the digits only, no commas no full stops.wish you the best.
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by NANDOM(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2007
thanx for this adverts, but i try sending it but theykept on telling me that the date format is not correct.
pls help with the correct date format
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by vickkyjay: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2007
how do i apply
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by okabanjo: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2007
nan na, you're wrong
MISE trainee are paid 47800/month, like me
okabanjo undecided
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by ogs(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ Nairalanders,

Hmmmm, ! MISE = Maersk International Shipping Education, is a global training programme for TRAINEES, which u can only apply for once a year. This year's own is GONE! The test was conducted the same day with LNG's.

U will be paid allowances for the period of ur trainning (2 YEARS, according to my sources), but after ur training u become a HOT CAKE n BIG SHOT!

Let us not deceive ourselves, MAERSK DOES NOT PAY ENTRY LEVEL N250,000. My friend got an offer of 1.5m per annum(a GROSS of 125,000 per month) as an entry level guy, but declined the offer for a GREENER PASTURE (STANBIC BANK)

Guys, it is good to aspire to get to greater heights, but as much as possible POST THE RIGHT INFO. Let us not get HYSTERICAL about the PAY PACKAGE n forget the details of the job.

By the way, how many people can confidently say WHAT THE OPERATION OF MAERSK IS? or WHAT THE MISE PROGRAMME has to OFFER YOU?

My advice: research job openings before you apply.

Thanks for ur time.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by afam1(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2007
thanks you are the man
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by 4nky(f): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2007
@ogs
pls what is the entry level for stanbic.
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by holler(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2007
Na wa 4 dis juvvy!C as im post texts 4 outdated topics.No giv person high B/P.
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by 4nky(f): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2007
@holler,
olodo the question was not addressed to u
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by holler(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2007
@4nky tongue
Ouch!Dat hurt!Didn`t realise, by d way,pls does anyone know if GTB is really recruiting 4 marketers?
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by olwase: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
hi guys im a ugandan and happy to have guys like u to talk to. i think im going to love this forum
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by shushu(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
x
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by infospy: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2009
thanks shushu for the info but if i might ask, what are u still doing on this site??if you were part of the program.HAve 2 questions for you if you pls, 1)what will u advice someone that just got employment not upto a year with a bank in nigeria to do(cos am really considering apply) 2) how on earth can i apply for their graduate program(cos i cant find no form on line except through their cadet, ). An urgent response willbe very much appreciated.cheers
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by shushu(f): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
Not sure what you mean by "what are you still doing on this site".Nairaland is a free forum last time i checked.If you read my post well, i am no longer with maersk and the mise program, its not my cup of tea anymore,i run my own business now.I dont know what the application process is.It must have changed a lot from the last time i was there.
All the best
Re: Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting by soyemi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2009
Thanks dude for the info. I learnt they pay well.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer / Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment / 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.