Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Yahaya Bello Vs Dino Melaye "Youth Be Warned" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Vs Dino Melaye "Youth Be Warned" (445 Views)

Dino Melaye : Youth Condemns Politics Of Bitterness Under Buhari / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Vs Dino Melaye "Youth Be Warned" by nkemjacob2(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yahaya Bello at 40, he's a millionaire & already a Governor.

Dino Melaye at 43, he's a millionaire & already a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with fleet of exotic & expensive cars worth millions of Naira in his garage & he refers to them as toys.

Some civil servants in Kogi State have not received their Salaries in the last 15 months even with allocations, bailout & Paris club refund.

Dino Melaye receives millions of Naira as constituency allowance with no any form of project to show for it & no constituency office.

Yahaya Bello is in his comfortable office but some youths are outside fighting for him with their lives.

Dino Melaye is in his bullet proof G wagon with heavily armed security while some youths are outside fighting for him.

You as a youth, your parents have not received salaries for 15 months & your constituency allowance is being used to buy expensive toys, you still go out there to fight for this people.

My question is that, when are you going to be freed by the witches in your village?

When will you come to your senses & start thinking of how to make your millions before 40 or at 40?

Why would you allow politicians to use you when they don't know you exist?

Have any of you ever seen the children of this two titans?

The youths should know that this two people knows what they are fighting for which is known to the both of them alone & know that no politician is worth loosing your precious life for.

By the time all the youths realize this, politicians will not see any youth to use for violence again.

Let those who have ears hear this as I rest my case at this juncture.
Re: Yahaya Bello Vs Dino Melaye "Youth Be Warned" by olayinks007(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naso ooo. They wont listen. I ask my self who are the real leaders of 2mao self.?
Re: Yahaya Bello Vs Dino Melaye "Youth Be Warned" by LifeofClinton(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oil dey your head. .

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Survive? / Why Nigeria Will Never Be Separated? / CONFIRMED: Presidential Aircraft Parked Idly In London For More Than Seven Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.