Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa (5797 Views)

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out / Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States (1450-18th Century) / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Aura3:

The tension is high here, these guys in the east don't know what they are causing for us, I am glad some folks are doing something about it, share in your groups if you live in the North. My friends received it as well.
u better go do odeshi before Aboki go chop off your head
or u return before that time and watch how it's going to happen
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by HiddenShadow: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
GoroTango:
Now these are some set of smart igbos. They've lived and hustled all their lives in the north building treasures for their generations to come, and all of a sudden an unknown rabble rouser comes on the scene with his cataclysmic apocalypse ideology of Biafra. Are they expected to blindly follow this madman into the abyss and lose all they've worked for? Does Kanu have a realistic alternative plan for their future besides insulting others on the radio? These people are wise

The rise of Biafra is certain

Go and ask your people about the nightmare Usman Dan Fodio had that will happen 200 years after the establishment of his empire

2015 marked the beginning of the end of the caliphate of Dan Fodio

Go and read about the rise of a prince by Nostradamus

Find out the real reason why the capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by EkoErrands: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I don't think you are an ibo because ibos are brave but your comment depicts you are coward.

No! it's me that doesn't think you are a SENSIBLE IBO, because every sensible ibo knows that the only way to speedily get Biafra is through peaceful agitation. Brave people like you want violence so that Nigeria will start bombing Biafra land. Your plan won't work.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by EkoErrands: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
jpphilips:

Just listen to your ihembosi strategy, I don't blame folks that call your leadership touts

Call it whatever you like but know 1 thing; it is peaceful and as such Biafra will come. #TheMostImportantThing #IsBiafra #NotYourInvestment #InTheNorth

Vanity upon vanity cannot derail the peaceful agitation.

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Gamboh55(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

No, they should remain in the North and die

IPOB should pressure the UN to conduct Referendum

idiot, it is the members of your family that will die and be used to get the referendum. bloody vagabond

5 Likes

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
EkoErrands:

No! it's me that doesn't think you are a SENSIBLE IBO, because every sensible ibo knows that the only way to speedily get Biafra is through peaceful agitation. Brave people like you want violence so that Nigeria will start bombing Biafra land. Your plan won't work.

I never expected a sensible remark from an errand boy.
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by HiddenShadow: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gamboh55:

idiot, it is the members of your family that will die and be used to get the referendum. bloody vagabond

Don't leave before October 1st

You think we will retaliate down East for your stubbornness or we will stop fighting for our Biafra because of you
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by GavelSlam: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
They are even fighting amongst themselves.
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by toofit007: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Aura3:

So what are your plans for igbos in the north if I may ask?
our plan is simply, let all the ignorance leave north for BiafraLand and let us build it together to our taste. but 8f they refuse to come back home then just as someone said,........ They can kill those idiots up North
Not one life of a Hausa Fulani will be touched down south
Their death will be used as sacrifice to win over the UN Referendum. and that is the same fact we shall never retaliate for their eventual death because they died for what they believe in (my properties) on thing I know is that it is someone that is alive that cleans properties. we have warn them now, they should come back home.

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by BiafraIShere(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This is the desired result the northerners wanted from the infamous orchestrated threat on the ibos in the north. It is using the ibos in the north to force the ibos in the east to let go their agitation.
And it will never work! Uwazuruike is already long discredited, he is now a persona non grata in Igboland. Igbos in the north will only be risking their lives because of material posessions they acquired there, but one thing is certain, IPOB has the support of majority of Igbos world wide, northern Nigeria, the a.b.o.k.is or Igbos living there cant stop the agitation. Wise ones among them in the north are already returning.

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Paretomaster(m): 3:59am On Jun 17, 2017
raker300:
hope you know ekweremadu and obi of onitsha signed his bail? Are those ones truck pushers too?

And Why are thyet yet to table your cessession plan or restructure plan on the floor of the assembly? Are they afraid?

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Paretomaster(m): 4:02am On Jun 17, 2017
raker300:
dey there dey rant.

When it starts, tell the Hausas you were against Nnamdi Kanu and let's know if they'll spare you

Mr Man, nobody threatens to attack anyone, don't use dat to cow ur ppl up north, they only grant ur wish of having ur eldorado ....

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Paretomaster(m): 4:21am On Jun 17, 2017
succed:
Igbos in the north...pack your things and head back home. There is no place like home. What must of you are doing up north is what I cant understand. Don"t tell me of your investment crap. You should have invested in the east where its safer for you.

Never...I mean NEVER seen a northerner who built ordinary one room done here in the east...NEVER!!!!!.

1..their investment is safer in the North, than that ur criminally engrossed enclave.

2. They don't build bcoz u make them feel like foreigners, did u even agree to sell land to them?

3.Gerraherehmehn...

2 Likes

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Aura3: 2:23am On Jun 18, 2017
toofit007:
our plan is simply, let all the ignorance leave north for BiafraLand and let us build it together to our taste. but 8f they refuse to come back home then just as someone said,........ They can kill those idiots up North
Not one life of a Hausa Fulani will be touched down south
Their death will be used as sacrifice to win over the UN Referendum. and that is the same fact we shall never retaliate for their eventual death because they died for what they believe in (my properties) on thing I know is that it is someone that is alive that cleans properties. we have warn them now, they should come back home.

You sit in Onitsha or Aba where you can barely afford one room and parlour with your Okada buisness, send an eviction notice to your brothers in the north with established buisnesses and good jobs, I don't understand.
You want them to kill us in the north then use us as excuse to secure a referendum from the UN?
You guys are a disgrace to not just igbos but humanity I wonder if your planers finished Primary school, dont you know that forceful eviction or displacement is a breach of international law and in recent time a war crime by UN standards?
With the way you guys reason, it will be difficult for a sane person to join your struggle.
Permit me to ask, what is Kanu's academic background?

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Aura3: 2:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Hizzy:
u better go do odeshi before Aboki go chop off your head
or u return before that time and watch how it's going to happen

Why don't you relocate to Cameroon since you are used to serving relocation notice.
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Aura3: 2:29am On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Any of you who gets kills over there committed suicide

Suicide people don't go to heaven

Even Jesus said, we should run away from cities that are hostile to us.

So, your blood will be on your head

As for us, we will keep fighting for Biafra

Biafra will stand

You don't get the logic do you? Majority of igbos returning from the north are coming for Kanu's head, he wont get away with this problem he caused for us, just keep watching! !

2 Likes

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Aura3: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Princesaha:

Mister stop spitting all over the place with that venom you call saliva. My elder bros built several houses even duplexes in Sabon Gari Kano but he is now in the south doing his biz. Go to Kofar-ruwa market in Kano and ask of NIIMAUBA if you think am lying. Nobody is forcing you to come back home OK. What is the population of Igbos in the north to those that are in other parts of the country and those outside? So you want Ipob to stop agitating for Biafra so that our unborn generations will continue in this cesspit called Nigeria because of few of you in the north. This is the right time. Come back home or stay there, the choice is yours. But one thing is certain, the sun has risen.

Your brother chose to come and he chose to leave, should that be a problem?
How many houses did Kanu give your brother on arrival?
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by feelgoodInc: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Ikology:

I have been sharing it for long. Thanks for bringing it here. Arewa need to understand the difference between Igbo and IPOB. Just like Bokoharam and Hausa Fulani.
Lol
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Aura3: 2:33am On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Return every favour to the Arewas but remember that we won't kill any Arewa in the East and neither are we going to stop fighting for Biafra

Biafra we know

Biafra we want

Fight your Biafra all I care but very soon, you are gonna fight it without Kanu
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by feelgoodInc: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Aura3:

You sit in Onitsha or Aba where you can barely afford one room and parlour with your Okada buisness, send an eviction notice to your brothers in the north with established buisnesses and good jobs, I don't understand.
You want them to kill us in the north then use us as excuse to secure a referendum from the UN?
You guys are a disgrace to not just igbos but humanity I wonder if your planers finished Primary school, dont you know that forceful eviction or displacement is a breach of international law and in recent time a war crime by UN standards?
With the way you guys reason, it will be difficult for a sane person to join your struggle.

Who's forcing the eviction, is it Nnamdi kanu? or Igbos? the north will be the one committing an internertional crime :-)

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Aura3: 2:39am On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Who's forcing the eviction, is it Nnamdi kanu? or Igbos? the north will be the one committing an internertional crime :-)

Nnamdi Kanu's madness caused the eviction notice, have you heard accessory to a crime before?

1 Like

Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Markfemi: 2:41am On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

No one will be arrested in any event !
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Markfemi: 2:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Aura3:

Looooooooool
Hehehe
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Markfemi: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Paretomaster:

1..their investment is safer in the North, than that ur criminally engrossed enclave.

2. They don't build bcoz u make them feel like foreigners, did u even agree to sell land to them?

3.Gerraherehmehn...

Nobody built anything in Biafra cause they are bunch of frauds
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by HiddenShadow: 2:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Aura3:

Google will help you know that Kanu is a graduate

Your membership is inconsequential
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by HiddenShadow: 3:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Aura3:

You don't get the logic do you? Majority of igbos returning from the north are coming for Kanu's head, he wont get away with this problem he caused for us, just keep watching! !

He is in his village at Ibeku

You people should go and touch him if you can

If you like, commit suicide by staying in the North

We will never stop our agitation for Biafra

Your deaths up North will hasten the UN Referendum

You guys are free to be our Jesus up North

We will hold memorials in remembrance of you guys death as a result of love for material things over life

Biafra we will get because

Freedom is our birthright
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by HiddenShadow: 3:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Aura3:

Fight your Biafra all I care but very soon, you are gonna fight it without Kanu

His village is not far

Ibeku is close to Umuahia

Go and see if you can touch him

Your entire kindred will spit you into our merciless hands
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by HiddenShadow: 3:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

Looooooool bunch of weak tribe
Look at them shaming Kanu cause of arewa
Na so you fear arewa reach

Are you sure you are alright and not stricken by typhoid and malaria

Read the various posts and check which one suggest that pro Biafrans are giving up their struggle because of one inconsequential threat
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Aura3:

Why don't you relocate to Cameroon since you are used to serving relocation notice.
Am an Igbo man so this is my advice to my fellow Igbo man living in the North if u are not an Igbo guy don't quote plz
Re: Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa by Paretomaster(m): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

Nobody built anything in Biafra cause they are bunch of frauds

Exactly. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari / #endsars: Video Of ‘juju’ Men Being Shot At, Bullets Falling Off During Protest. / Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.