Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari (5791 Views)

I Have Finally Being Justified Again For The Second Time about My Igbo brethren / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Firstly, I wish to say thanks to Buhari for doing this.

When some persons were saying the road was on going, I didn't believe because as at December 2017, that road was an eye sore cos it link to my village Akwuzu and I remember going to Awka in a rather with so much discomfort.

Today, few minutes ago, someone posted about it on facebook feed.

Thanks to Buhari for this.

However, this road has been like that since PDP days, in fact it was just red sand filling and in those days during dry season, it was dusty so much that your clothes will be so stained. This was my experience when were going to pick an uncle from Mortuary.

Once again, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Actually nothing much has been done on that road. Nothing but the one Jonathan paid for in 2014.

I don't know where you got those posters to fake the posts up there but when you hit the ground, you will see the truth. Nobody uses the express again, people now drive through the old road done by anambra and enugu government.

I repeat again, this road is still a death trap for more than 95% of the road.

PMB is a smart man, he flew over this road from Enugu on helicopter to commission the (painting ) of Ziks mausoleum in Onitsha grin

Who wants to break his fragile spinal cord? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:
Actually nothing much has been done on that road. Nothing but the one Jonathan paid for in 2014.

I don't know where you got those posters to fake the posts up there but when you hit the ground, you will see the truth. Nobody uses the express again, people now drive through the old road done by anambra and enugu government.

Those OP in the post is a friend on my list and so I couldn't doubt his assertion. His statement indicates it is still on going which I believe is part of the road, another extension, not the entire road. So let's see what happens. But if you say the roads have not gotten a single works, please post video when you get the chance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Hate is dangerous to your health

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
I888:

Those OP in the post is a friend on my list and so I couldn't doubt his assertion. His statement indicates it is still on going which I believe is part of the road, another extension, not the entire road. So let's see what happens. But if you say the roads have not gotten a single works, please post video when you get the chance.

You want me to travel the express? You don't wish my new Mercedes car well o. Buy shock absorbers and ball joints for me before I scatter my front suspension on that bad road trap abandoned by Federal government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Hate is dangerous to your health

How someone will be in Ogbomosho and telling me about a road that passes my father's land beats me?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by meezynetwork(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is this true
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

You want me to travel the express? You don't wish my new Mercedes car well o. Buy shock absorbers and ball joints for me before I scatter my front suspension on that bad road trap abandoned by Federal government.
grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
This road, will not even be done in the next 6 years.

Just like all infrastructure of Federal government in the SE, this road remains abandoned. The small portion Anambra government did in Onitsha, the one Enugu government did around Oji is insignificant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
meezynetwork:
Is this true
me self don confuse. Someone should please help us confirm
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by NinjaMetahuman: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:
This road, will not even be done in the next 6 years.

Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
Amen

And we don't care either. Those northern trucks bringing cattle from the north and many others taking merchandise from the east to north are also enjoying this death trap of a road.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ngige Minister of works. This man mumu sha. I plied the road 2 weeks ago about 2 percent of the road is under construction hopefully they will get to 20 percent by 2022 by then this current 2 percent would have gone bad again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
I888:
me self don confuse. Someone should please help us confirm

Is there nobody you can call at home?

Why am I even bothered, you might be from another region just spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
Ngige Minister of works. This man mumu sha. I plied the road 2 weeks ago about 2 percent of the road is under construction hopefully they will get to 20 percent by 2022 by the this current 2 percent would have gone bad again

Don't mind them. They know the road is not done, they are just laughing at the people of this region.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by vicdom(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
I passed that road just last week... The truth part of it is that works was still ongoing and they were focusing on one lane and they are yet to even achieve 60% of that single lane. The other lane is still left untouched and dilapidated. So holistically, the level of work is about 25% completed

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
vicdom:
I passed that road just last week... The truth part of it is that works was still ongoing and they were focusing on one lane and they are yet to even achieve 60% of that single lane. The other lane is still left untouched and dilapidated. So holistically, the level of work is about 25% completed

25% done by a combination of Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buharri in 20 long years? grin

That's really fast grin
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by NinjaMetahuman: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

And we don't care either. Those northern trucks bringing cattle from the north and many others taking merchandise from the east to north are also enjoying this death trap of a road.
right.
Lets see who its gonna affect most.

infact I pray every federal road in south east gets abandoned and become terribly bad so we can use it to justify our hate for buhari

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
right.
Lets see who its gonna affect most.

infact I pray every federal road in south east gets abandoned and become terribly bad so we can use it to justify our hate for buhari

The average SE man and woman is very resilient. This is a non issue, remember we have been like this since 1970 and yet very successful individually. This is not about Buharri and APC, it's about a systematic policy of abandonment and one sided development. We have since forgotten that we have a president.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by vicdom(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

25% done by a combination of Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buharri in 20 long years? grin

That's really fast grin
One thing I like about what they are doing now is the fact that they blocked entirely one lane that they are working on now... Thus, no pressure on that very lane. So after completing that lane, they would move to the other lane and open the one that had already been completed. Another thing I like is that their work is very solid and superb... Only one thing I dislike is the rate of progress of their work, very very slow....with that rate, that road can never be completed in this regime.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
vicdom:

One thing I like about what they are doing now is the fact that they blocked entirely one lane that they are working on now... Thus, no pressure on that very lane. So after completing that lane, they would move to the other lane and open the one that had already been completed. Another thing I like is that their work is very solid and superb... Only one thing I dislike is the rate of progress of their work, very very slow....with that rate, that road can never be completed in this regime.

They have not done up to 5% of this road. Very long portions of the side they are working on still remains undone.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by pavoda: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Inclusive development will only serve to strengthen our pursuit of economic growth.. Good Job
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by NinjaMetahuman: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

The average SE man and woman is very resilient. This is a non issue, remember we have been like this since 1970 and yet very successful individually. This is not about Buharri and APC, it's about a systematic policy of abandonment and one sided development. We have since forgotten that we have a president.
why you dey tell me story?

Just say amen to my prayers if you are telling the truth about buhari not doing anything to the road and its all pdp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by vicdom(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

They have not done up to 5% of this road. Very long portions of the side they are working on still remains undone.
You are very right... I think I over estimated. Because they haven't even reached Oji-river self...but the have started working from Onitsha then coming back to join that road... Okay, let me give then 15%

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
why you dey tell me story?

Just say amen to my prayers if you are telling the truth about buhari not doing anything to the road and its all pdp

You have clearly deviated from the topic and is trying to take this argument to Buharri and PDP. Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by NinjaMetahuman: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

You have clearly deviated from the topic and is trying to take this argument to Buharri and PDP. Have a nice day.
lmao

the post and topic clearly state;

New Post (Enugu Onitsha Road
Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari)

then he came with jargons of how It was all gej without substancial proof.
Yet, he accused me of deviating by playing along with his useless theories. seriously? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by QuotaSystem: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
A wise man once counselled; never cast your pearls to pigs.

That must be Photoshop.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buhari have done 2km out of 200km road.Abeg go and sit down..
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Is there nobody you can call at home?

Why am I even bothered, you might be from another region just spreading fake news.
you were right bro... I just asked my cousin now.

See what she said.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought GEJ finished this road to 100% n when Buhari took over he brought excavators to remove the asphalt n then rewarded it to RCC owned by a Fulani man?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ojiofor:
Buhari have done 2km out of 200km road.Abeg go and sit down..
bros no vex o. I should have asked before rushing to post this lol.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by obailala(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

I'm sure in the mind of some people, Jonathan paid for the air we breathe today before he left office 4 years ago; heck! GEJ even paid for the sins of mankind too.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibom Air 2 New Airline Spotted In CANADA.. Photos / Tijjani Umar Lauds The Achievements Of The Federal Fire Service / Purported List Is False And Misleading: APC Denies Reported Zoning List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.