Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) (55324 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by ApexPredator: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is the name of this website Evansland?
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by momohjimohms: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Igbo and robbery na five and six
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by queenfav(f): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
I hope after this his voluntary confession, he won't bother pleading 'not guilty' or hiring a defence attorney?After they have ran their mouth, then they would bring their bad case to a lawyer!
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by BayodeAkinola(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by IBreakRules: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
finally I get to read a post from the much talked about lalasticlala. I was beginning to think he was an imaginary or robotic mod
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by lumydee44: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
queenfav:
I hope after this his voluntary confession, he won't bother pleading 'not guilty' or hiring a defence attorney?After they have ran their mouth, then they would bring their bad case to a lawyer!
He's being intimidated by the police. He has a low threshold for pain. No kingpin would talk if his fundamental human rights isn't violated.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by oyoofong(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
because they don gba you? so make others quit? oga ?
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by queenfav(f): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
lumydee44:

He's being intimidated by the police. He has a low threshold for pain. No kingpin would talk if his fundamental human rights isn't violated.
He isn't so tough afterall... I had a client whose nails were removed with plier.. Still omoboy didn't sing like this.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Tisham20(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
wehdone sir

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Vokians(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why call this man wealthy when the money he used in building these mansion is not his? These are billions he stole from his victims.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:
enough of this evans story,its annoying already..we have nigerian problems and enough of the distractions..nigerian politicians are kipnapping the whole nigerians and collecting their ransoms..how is evans different from drug dealers and fraudsters..the funniest thing be say..if this evans guy was on instagram or twitter..many nigerians would flock on his page begging for money for this and that..as long as we worship money in nigeria..all this will never end..as long as we call everyone with money chairman without knowing their source of the wealth it would continue,there are lots of evans living large in nigeria..as they say in nigeria NA WHO THEM CATCH FOR FOWL HOUSE BI THIEF AND NA ONLY FOR NIGERIA THIEF THEY CATCH THIEF.talk ur own and do not quote me

Oga na u go solve 9Ja prb?
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by omoelerin1: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:
enough of this evans story,its annoying already..we have nigerian problems and enough of the distractions..nigerian politicians are kipnapping the whole nigerians and collecting their ransoms..how is evans different from drug dealers and fraudsters..the funniest thing be say..if this evans guy was on instagram or twitter..many nigerians would flock on his page begging for money for this and that..as long as we worship money in nigeria..all this will never end..as long as we call everyone with money chairman without knowing their source of the wealth it would continue,there are lots of evans living large in nigeria..as they say in nigeria NA WHO THEM CATCH FOR FOWL HOUSE BI THIEF AND NA ONLY FOR NIGERIA THIEF THEY CATCH THIEF.talk ur own and do not quote me
you too are a culprit. your day is numbered.

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by able20(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Why are the police advertising kidnapping business. This will only make young people see how lucrative it is and delve into it.
Does interrogation and open confession look like advertising to you
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by roladex(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Humm!he uses phones that has a tracker,and it shows him when police is coming for him,evans have u forgotten d story of David and goliat,goliat came to David with iron helmet,bows and arrows,but David came to him in d name of d Lord, with just a stone,and he strucked him at d center of his forehead,evans u had all d tracker and security,but ur juju failed u,and a woman fished u out to the police.remember no power can beat the power of the Almighty,he rewards everyone according to the work of his hands,no sinner will ever go unpunished.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by cristianisraeli: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
omoelerin1:
you too are a culprit. your day is numbered.

i said nobody should quote me..why cant you leave your own comment..all you do is jump from thread to thread and say trash,you will be the first to beg for money.am in a good mood now so i no get your time..try again next time and i will put you in your place
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by cristianisraeli: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Oga na u go solve 9Ja prb?

evans don solve am already abi...say something else abeg.. again and i warned nobody should quote me..just say your own and move on
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by omoelerin1: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i said nobody should quote me..why cant you leave your own comment..all you do is jump from thread to thread and say trash,you will be the first to beg for money.am in a good mood now so i no get your time..try again next time and i will put you in your place
i repeat myself.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by toprealman: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
With all the stolen money, he still looks very hungry.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by vanderbolt: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
I suggest that his house should be used as a tourist center. Since he popular
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by oksmart1992(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
hotwax:
I have met this man before somewhere. I can't remember. That face looks so familiar
same with me.....i think i have seen him before.... Cos am living around Festac.... I think i think i have seen him in a particular joint in Festac.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Mujah1deen: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
What's up with blood on his shirt ?
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
SARS don dey this Evans so tey he don dey yarn even things he nor do. That is what watching too much Scarface does. He wants to be Tony Montana. The world is yours

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Anambra? He looks like my friend's brother from Enugu. He even sounds like him. I wonder if this man is their relation. shocked
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Missfads(f): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kudos to our policemen

In other news
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by muffyt05: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Why are the police advertising kidnapping business. This will only make young people see how lucrative it is and delve into it.

I do not think the police are advertising the kidnapping business as you mentioned. I believe they're only trying to expose his m.o. As great as Pablo was,the Colombian drug lord,Netflix made a movie detailing his operations and I'll gotten accumulated wealth as well as his death. Nobody ever saw that movie as glorifying the Medellin cartel but saw how it was effectively and meticolously brought down. Those still in the business, haven seen how their chairman was caught like a fowl will definetly have a re-think right now

2 Likes

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by dotedote: 3:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Amberon11:

Yes they should.
Only if they're prepared for days like these.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Nature8(m): 5:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Na over greedy kill the guy.. Person wey don make plenty money in kidnapping wey suppose invest money in good paying business, he come still dey do kidnapping
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by hedonistic: 6:31am On Jun 17, 2017
muffyt05:

I do not think the police are advertising the kidnapping business as you mentioned. I believe they're only trying to expose his m.o. As great as Pablo was,the Colombian drug lord,Netflix made a movie detailing his operations and I'll gotten accumulated wealth as well as his death. Nobody ever saw that movie as glorifying the Medellin cartel but saw how it was effectively and meticolously brought down. Those still in the business, haven seen how their chairman was caught like a fowl will definetly have a re-think right now

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.