Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe (850 Views)

How Recognised Is A Masters Degree From Noun / Private And Goverment Recognised Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria. / How Recognised Is A Degee From Sweden In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe by nedostic: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Pls I do like to know the standard of Polish education. Can any member of this forum that is based in europe tell me more about education in poland since I am contemplationd doing my masters over there. Also,how receptive are polish to non-whites and the opportunities inherent over there?in terms of working while schooling?pls i need relevant feedbacks and not backlashes on this topic .
Re: How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe by jenuwyne: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
Guy before u go, remember the movie escape from sobibor, guy i know education is cheap or almost free in some parts of europe, my broda try france or germany more blacks r there
Re: How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
There is an american university in poland that is very regonised, but i doubt if you will be able to get visa for that school because is part-time and polish embassy do not give visa for student to that school because they believe that students that applies their want to travel to work instead, this the web site is called cark university
www.clarkuniversity.eu
Re: How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe by tunapa4dem: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
@segan,
pls guy i want to apply for undergraduate study in poland but i am 29 year of age, pls what is my chance of getting admission and visa. are they discriminate about age
Re: How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2010
thaz it age is the factor with the embassy, i am a student in that school studing MS information technology, i did not go through polish embassy on student status, i have less clue on what asistance i can give you, but i think age is what they consider too in visa insurrance undecided

(1) (Reply)

Federal Bilateral Foriegn Scholarship / ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! / Niger Delta University 2010/2011 Postume Results Delayed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.