Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] (1083 Views)

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Sola Sobowale, Mercy Johnson, Faitha Williams All Dressed In Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nollywood actress,Tonto dikeh dressed up like a man to her son school to celebrate Father's Day. Today marks the Father's day and in celebration the actress dressed up like an hausa man to her son school to celebrate with him.
The actress took to her instagram page to share a video of herself dressed up like a man with caption....
JUICY MAN's(KINGY) School father's day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..
Mua @vugo24 photo @meritphotography

See photos below...
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
http://tunezmedia..com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-all-dressed-up-like-man-to.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by noetic5: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by hmbassey1960(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Her breast no gree lie
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by LivingHuman: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by newyorks(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
like say tonto be man, asware she for no comot road.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by Cladez(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
See as bress fall sote im dey compete for height with stomach.....Wellsha not my problem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by dollarcoolcat(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
missin mr churchill abi.. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where is her boobs?chaii this is rubbish,dumb tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where is her boobs?chaii this is rubbish,dumb tonto.Not funny tho.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by Thunderdick(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
So We Should Hail Her Abi
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by praizblog: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
this lady sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by Partnerbiz3: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where are her buuoobs?
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Dressed Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day With Son [PICS] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
where the hell are her tittiěs?

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Actress, Anita Joseph Glows In Magnificent New Photos / Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide / Tiwa Savage Styled As A Princess In This Elegant Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.