Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! (590 Views)

Police Lawyer, DCP Ibadin, Floors Evans Lawyer, Ogungbeje, In N5 Billion FAAN Su / Before And After Photos Of Suspected Kidnapper Evans As He Appears In Court / Flashy!! Notorious Billionaire Kidnapper , Evans Wins First Case In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have watched with shock and awe how almost everybody has been carried away with stories of this criminal's escapades and his stupendious luxury acquisitions, while leaving the basic numero uno question unanswered.

WHO ARE HIS ACCOMPLICE(S)?

Organised crimes like this are like Movies. It must have STARRED lots of other minor and major role players (actors) in many fields, depending on their vital essence to the syndicate. This is where we should be scared for Evans life presently. Don't you think they'd be making frantic efforts to poison or silence him any which way to halt their imminent exposure?

1. In the FORCEs.
He couldn't have been this successful without having some bad eggs on his payroll for protection all this while. ANINI had too. We need to know them more than we need to hear Evans silly bedtime stories. The police should have a cursory inside look at their own and come up with names fast. E.g I read too here that he once picked up ransome at Ojo barracks. Speaks volumes of the complicity.
2. In the TELECOMs.
Be assured that some inside persons on his payroll has also been giving him the technological guidance and cover for him to have eluded the law this long. This is a case of organised crime and such syndicates covers this end water-tight too. Get Evans to squill their names pls.
3. In the BANKs.
You have lots of willing tools amongst the "underpaid" in the banks that'd love to be on this guy's payroll. Some Ogas too are that greedy. People's dollar and naira networth didnt fly into this guy's knowledge from mars.
Insiders provided this infos for some suiting sums. Evans should be pressured to give us names here too.
4. The BDCs.
People change this dollars ransome for him. Do they not have reporting limits. Lets even start from the last BDC that also acted as courier to ferry N20m to his wife in Ghana. That BDC must have had a long history of such with him.
5. His past GANGS.
He had listed several cities he does or has done this evil business in. He must remember names. We need to round them all up methodically.
6. His JAZZMAN.
Do i also need to explain this?
7. Other Conscious BENEFICIARIES.
By this i mean anybody who has had transactions with him. Particularly those that ran into millions and didnt report such transactions that could have helped the authorities. Its called due dilligence. They are all culpable.
On a lighter note. All the Oloshos and Slay Queens and Mamas he lavished cash on must also be tracked down and rounded up to serve as deterrent to the ones who are still pushing other young men into crime with their criminal utopian demands. I even heard that one of them refused to give him up on the grounds that she has benefitted too much to snitch on him. This means she knew he was bad all this while. This particular lady here is more evil than Evans himself.

EVANS MUST NOT DIE. I read here also that he drinks only EVA WATER presently. Only means he is afraid of being POISONED by the CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE I HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED.
NOW THAT WE KNOW WHO EVANS IS, WHO & WHO HE KIDNAPPED AND HOW MUCH RANSOME PAID TO HIM, ITS NOW TIME TO TELL US WHO AND WHO WORKED WITH AND FOR HIM before they get their FILTHY EVIL hands on his finished life.

We wouldn't also want to hear that he was SHOT DEAD while trying to ESCAPE

Re: Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44.

Lets do the needful biko
Re: Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! by Brymo: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserved.
Re: Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! by Brymo: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brymo:
grin
Karma bides it's time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.

Benjamin Bayani
Re: Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! by johnp2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let watch and see
Re: Evans : Before They Silence Him And His Other Accomplices Go Free! by Brymo: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Karma bus delayed due to high demand. No worries. It's coming and it is Showtime for Evans.

(1) (Reply)

See Obama’s Tweet Which Became The Third Most Liked Tweet In History(photos) / Help!!my Whatsapp Refuses To Update / The Girl Child In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.