Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Young Nigerian Artiste Mychal Freestyles To Efya "Until The Dawn" On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Nigerian Artiste Mychal Freestyles To Efya "Until The Dawn" On Instagram (514 Views)

M / Olamide Grooving In His Mercedes G–wagon As He Freestyles To Various Hit's Songs / Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Artiste Mychal Freestyles To Efya "Until The Dawn" On Instagram by veyronblog: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mychal a young Nigerian artiste did a clean job on Efya's latest single "Until the dawn" produced by Maleek berry.
The song which had a reggae sensation was freestyled on by Mychal on Instagram.

His timing,flows and vibe was so accurate ,i watched this today and was overwhelmed how this young artiste could pull this off

I watched the video and it was lit even the guy
displayed the lyrics and it was mind blowing.
Mychal is a fast rising Nigerian rapper,songwriter and singer freestyles to Efya new song on Instagram three days after the Starboy first lady released the hot single

visit his IG page @mychalmusic to view it.This is no scam guys it's legit

Re: Young Nigerian Artiste Mychal Freestyles To Efya "Until The Dawn" On Instagram by bobo65(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
veyronblog:
Mychal a young Nigerian artiste did a clean job on Efya's latest single "Until the dawn" produced by Maleek berry.
The song which had a reggae sensation was freestyled on by Mychal on Instagram.

His timing,flows and vibe was so accurate ,i watched this today and was overwhelmed how this young artiste could pull this off

I watched the video and it was lit even the guy
displayed the lyrics and it was mind blowing.
Mychal is a fast rising Nigerian rapper,songwriter and singer freestyles to Efya new song on Instagram three days after the Starboy first lady released the hot single

visit his IG page @mychalmusic to view it.This is no scam guys it's legit

Msg me on whatsapp for the pixel 07032443577

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Versus Davido: Who Do You Prefer? / Denrele Opens Up On Failed Marriage Plans / Tonto Dikeh Says That She Wouldn't Accept Less Than She Deserves Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.