Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Employee Crippled With "Kung-fu" Kick By Chinese Boss In Ogun State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Employee Crippled With "Kung-fu" Kick By Chinese Boss In Ogun State. (742 Views)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employee Crippled With "Kung-fu" Kick By Chinese Boss In Ogun State. by uneeking(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
An employee of a Chinese Company in Ogun State has learned the hard way the fact that the Kung-Fu films we watch here in Nigeria are not just films but real in a way and it is a real form of Martial Art. The man not just got “gifted” a Kung-Fu kick but one that crippled him as a result of a quarrel with his boss.

This incidence happened in Ogun State and precisely in Magboro where BedMate Furniture company is located. The victim who goes by the name William Ekanem got himself into a quarrel with his boss, Master Wan who in anger unleashed a deadly kung-fu kick on the employee thereby damaging his spinal bone.

The problem reportedly started when the Chinese boss demanded to see a bag of rice which Ekanem had bought from one Iya Melo who is a foodstuffs seller located on the premises of the company.

Ekanem was not happy with the inquiry from his Chinese boss and challenged him for poking his nose into his (Ekanem’s) business.The boss reportedly went on to forcefully check the bag of rice after which the employee got a kick to his back which sent him on a painful visit to the floor followed by a stamp of the Chinese man on him before some other workers came to his rescue (Ekanem’s version of the incidence).

The employee has reportedly not been able to walk properly or stand straight since the application of that Kung-Fu kick.

However the matter has been reported at the Ibafo Police Station even though no concrete action has come out of that.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-employee-crippled-with-kung-fu-kick-by-chinese-boss-in-ogun-state/

Re: Employee Crippled With "Kung-fu" Kick By Chinese Boss In Ogun State. by Jostico: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
I also live at that magboro. And work in a Chinese company .names withheld for reasons best known to me. If you see my fingers under the influence of what I do just to put food on the table You go hate. Today self na #600 I work from morning to evening. These guys are killing us I swear. If you doubt me come to magboro. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Employee Crippled With "Kung-fu" Kick By Chinese Boss In Ogun State. by uneeking(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jostico:
I also live at that magboro. And work in a Chinese company .names withheld for reasons best known to me. If you see my fingers under the influence of what I do just to put food on the table You go hate. Today self na #600 I work from morning to evening. These guys are killing us I swear. If you doubt me come to magboro. embarassed

Na wa o! Have the Chinese taken to the Lebanese style in Nigeria? That must be quite unfortunate and must be immediately addressed by the Authorities.
In your own case, I will advise you gradually be on the look-out for an alternative to that job. Secondly, can't such issues be taken up with the peoples' representatives and the Labour Union?
Re: Employee Crippled With "Kung-fu" Kick By Chinese Boss In Ogun State. by Jostico: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
uneeking:

Na wa o! Have the Chinese taken to the Lebanese style in Nigeria? That must be quite unfortunate and must be immediately addressed by the Authorities.
In your own case, I will advise you gradually be on the look-out for an alternative to that job. Secondly, can't such issues be taken up with the peoples' representatives and the Labour Union?

I see work ni I still dey there. Even pure water company I dey find or any kind job provided accommodation go dey. 18k I go work

(1) (Reply)

Bakery And Pastries Equipments For Sales. / How To Recover Data From Water Damaged Iphone 7/6/6s/5? / When Will Dollar Fall To N150 At Least?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.