Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes (35665 Views)

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by jnrbayano(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
obiezed:

Lol,doesn't change the fact that the males in your kindred are demented,chauvinistic,leprechauns, they are why you think all men operate on your pond scum level,you nematode, seriously, how many were abused as a child to end up like this??.

Why the war? Can't you ignore?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. India delta india oscar tango cheesy

See as you're splashing spittle and vibrating. The noisy echo of your empty cranium has distracted and fooled you into believing you're actually making sense. Responding in like manner will mean descending to your abysmal level (such an indignity!) so let me leave you to keep entertaining me like the village idiot you are. grin
And still you did,you piece of human refuse,go figure.LMAO
Splashing spittle and vibrating??,I guess that what passes for talking where you are from,huh??,if I wasn't making sense,why bother to reply ??,you amoebic cretin.I guess you descended from troglodytes, that why you think this way,
poor thing.you need GIFs,and MEMEs to have a convo,pathetic social media clown.
You will still learn yet.udene.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. India delta india oscar tango cheesy

See as you're splashing spittle and vibrating. The noisy echo of your empty cranium has distracted and fooled you into believing you're actually making sense. Responding in like manner will mean descending to your abysmal level (such an indignity!) so let me leave you to keep entertaining me like the village idiot you are. grin
And still you replied,you really are dumb,you piece of human refuse.LMAO.
Splashing spittle and vibrating??, I guess, that what passes for talking in your family,huh??,you throwbacks are like the lost troglodytes, ain't you.you amoebic cretin.evolution went backwards with your case.Ozuor.
You need GIFs and MEMEs to have have a convo,social media clown.udene.
Keep coming!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

The person whose post in question is a blood relative,and I guess,today just ain't the day for me to come on social media and see some random misfit hurl insults at my kindred whom they even know,I usually ignore,but this one will learn.just leave us.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by jnrbayano(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
obiezed:

The person whose post in question is a blood relative,and I guess,today just ain't the day for me to come on social media and see some random misfit hurl insults at my kindred whom they even know,I usually ignore,but this one will learn.just leave us.

Okay
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by JandedGist: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
obiezed:

Lol,doesn't change the fact that the males in your kindred are demented,chauvinistic,leprechauns, they are why you think all men operate on your pond scum level,you nematode, seriously, how many were abused as a child to end up like this??.
a million dollar question.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

That's our drooling and babbling, albeit highly entertaining village idiot. It seems someone left their device within his reach and he is now having field day. Pay him no mind, dear.

Heeee obiezed, come here, boy! Oya do your thing. Bark for Aunty Ishi!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

That's our drooling and babbling, albeit highly entertaining village idiot. It seems someone left their device within his reach and he is now having field day. Pay him no mind, dear.

Heeee obiezed, come here, boy! Oya do your thing. Bark for Aunty Ishi!! cheesy cheesy
GTFOH,hahahahaha,you are so lame,you keep repeating yourself,must be the onset of senility.
Calling you an mentally challenged would be an insult to autistic people,
Jesus,Mary and Joseph,So you are what passes for a lady where you come from??,
Sighs**,your mom should have just swallowed.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Joy1706(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
stuffs4me:

The senseless and mumu ones have arrived.
Yeah you're welcome. I see you
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
obiezed:

GTFOH,hahahahaha,you are so lame,you keep repeating yourself,must be the onset of senility.
Calling you an mentally challenged would be an insult to autistic people,
Jesus,Mary and Joseph,So you are what passes for a lady where you come from??,
Sighs**,your mom should have just swallowed.
*pats his head* That's a good boy.

Goooood boy, goood boy.

Bark again for Aunty!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

*pats his head* That's a good boy.

Goooood boy, goood boy.

Bark again for Aunty!! cheesy
Still the best you got,
Gaddem,look,lady,all this your antics and cheap theatrics,playing to the gallery for cheap likes doesn't faze me in the least bit,not in the least bit,
Your simple brain should get that by now,or I could be wrong,you really could be monkey stupid,Usuu.
Now try something original,yes,yes,you can do it,type something fresh.you village dump.ikwikwi.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
obiezed:

Still the best you got,
Gaddem,look,lady,all this your antics and cheap theatrics,playing to the gallery for cheap likes doesn't faze me in the least bit,not in the least bit,
Your simple brain should get that by now,or I could be wrong,you really could be monkey stupid,Usuu.
Now try something original,yes,yes,you can do it,type something fresh.you village dump.ikwikwi.
Lmaaao!! You never disappoint!

Keep barking, good doggy. Aunty Ishi is being thoroughly entertained cheesy

Woof woof!! Bark some more
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmaaao!! You never disappoint!

Keep barking, good doggy. Aunty Ishi is being thoroughly entertained cheesy

Woof woof!! Bark some more
Yawns**********still lame,go ahead try again,preferably in your aforementioned doggy style,I know you do your best work on your knees.so go down and try again.enwe.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
obiezed:

Yawns**********still lame,go ahead try again,preferably in your aforementioned doggy style,I know you do your best work on your knees.so go down and try again.enwe.
Oh yes o, I'm a warrior on my knees. That's where I negotiate with God to keep away cretinous, egomanic fvktards like you and your cousin away from me and my loved ones.

You're yawning? Are you tired already? I was quite sure you would keep up your rabid, asinine rants all evening, seeing as that vacuum in your thick skull is growing wider with each comment you make with your plague addled fingers.

I have been thoroughly entertained by your wild eyed, spittle splattering stupidity but I must move on to more edifying things. I insist, truly.

Now ooze along to the rock you secreted from so you may continue your worthless and meaningless existence as your ration of my attention has been used up.

All further brainless, distracting noise from your hollow cranium will be henceforth ignored.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh yes o, I'm a warrior on my knees. That's where I negotiate with God to keep away cretinous, egomanic fvktards like you and your cousin away from me and my loved ones.

You're yawning? Are you tired already? I was quite sure you would keep up your rabid, asinine rants all evening, seeing as that vacuum in your thick skull is growing wider with each comment you make with your plague addled fingers.

I have been thoroughly entertained by your wild eyed, spittle splattering stupidity but I must move on to more edifying things. I insist, truly.

Now ooze along to the rock you secreted from so you may continue your worthless and meaningless existence as your ration of my attention has been used up.

All further brainless, distracting noise from your hollow cranium will be henceforth ignored.
Kikikikikik,mueheeheehe,ezhi,
aaaaaalmost made sense,but,nah,you're still a mongoloid cum bucket.the most edifying thing you ve ever done in your life is making your mouth,the village latrine.now,try again,this time make me believe you.Ode.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by jnrbayano(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Nne ozuola biko
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

Nne ozuola biko
Nwoke n'madu, daalu smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ishilove:

ahah!!kilode aunty.o ti po ju.tz 2 mch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
My apologies to all and sundry except one,this habit of jumping on social media to insult people you don't know under the cover of anonymity should be discouraged, I went in today to prove a point,I am sorry to those whose sensibilities, I might have offended,and for defacing the thread,am usually very mellow.but this one was asking for it.and she will still continue to get it,ab infinitum,until she apologizes.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by obiezed: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

Nne ozuola biko
Nwa nna,book hapu ya,ekpenta agbagbu go ndi n'ile n'ama nnaya,o ma ghi.Odi ndu onwu k'mma.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by JackBizzle: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin

Ishilove always fighting.

She-hulk grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ab finitum ko, nyash finitum ni. Joblessness on all fours.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes by Spacewalker(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hmmmm.

Na dem sabi

As for me,I am a High Lord(El SpaceWalker) and am not moved by all these marriage stuffs,I chase money and not bitches,so therefore I don't need a woman. undecided

Chao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.