Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Check Out How Your Father’s Story Can Win You A TECNO Camon CX Air - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out How Your Father’s Story Can Win You A TECNO Camon CX Air (542 Views)

If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? / What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How Your Father’s Story Can Win You A TECNO Camon CX Air by enny66(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tecno Fathers Day. Personally, I have never had an alone date with my dad, and I do not feel a certain way about this, because, truthfully; there are many others like me. I sadly also do not have a picture of him on my phone, even though we live together. If there is ever an opportunity to go on a date with him, it would have been instigated by my mom, and the whole family is going on the date.

This is why I find the father’s day activity by TECNO Mobile impressive. They have identified the need, and have provided a solution.

After reading the rules and requirements for entry, I understand that you are expected to take a picture with your dad, upload it, and accompany the picture with an emotional and fun write up. By showing love to your dad, you will be given an opportunity to go on a dinner date with him alone, secondly, you will be winning the new TECNO Camon CX Air for your dad. An experience you and your dad will NEVER forget.

The much I know about the Camon CX Air is that; it takes one of the best pictures ever, and its sleekness is compared to none. It is definitely a phone my dad would never have thought of buying on his own.

Read also LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM RECRUITMENT - See details here

While you are ruminating on how to go about being a loving daughter by asking your dad for a picture, read the rules below.

Rules for Fathers’ day Online Activity

Follow @TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook and @TECNOMobileNG on Twitter and Instagram
Upload a picture with your Dad alongside an emotional and fun write-up saying how awesome your Father is
On Facebook, send your entry as a comment under the pinned competition post on our Facebook page and include the hashtag #TecnoFathersDay
On Twitter and Instagram, Post the entry on your timeline using the hashtag #TecnoFathersDay and tag @TECNOMobileNG
The top 2 most emotional and fun entries will be picked across our social media platforms and rewarded with a dinner with their Father at Renaissance Hotel in Ikeja, Lagos & a Camon CX Air smartphone for the father
The winners have to be able to make it to the venue of the dinner with their Father in Lagos, if they are not able to make it within a period of 7days, the 1st runner-up in the competition will be picked.
The activity will run from 16th June to 18th June, 2017.
Terms and Conditions apply
One advice though, be sure to be creative. Increase your chances of winning!!!!

https://naijmobile.com/check-fathers-story-can-win-tecno-camon-cx-air/

Re: Check Out How Your Father’s Story Can Win You A TECNO Camon CX Air by inMyOpeenion(f): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
If I tell dad to come and snap, he will just reply with "why? Is today your birthday? Do you need my passport photograph?" ill convince him tho

(1) (Reply)

See how Tech-savvy Nigerian Mom Busts Her Child’s Pretence / Man Batters Wife; Says ‘dragging My Sick Mum On The Ground Is An Insult’ / 8 Ways To Start Your Married Life Out On A Good Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.