Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? (1457 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by OrangeOlamide: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
RESPECT WOMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by OrangeOlamide: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Yesss!!!!

post=69573107:
RESPECT WOMEN

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by YellowSimba: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
My father taught me to respect everyone
post=69573107:
RESPECT WOMEN

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by crackhaus: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Never let a woman get under your skin. gringrin

Okay he didn't actually say those words, but he lived it.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03am On Jan 14, 2019
That women are partners.
No “submission” necessary. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2019
That women are special creation
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 16, 2019
my father and his military approach wont let me send him.
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2019
My Dad always tells me to keep my secrete away from my wife or girlfriend.
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Hybridz: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
I learnt and still learning a lot.
1. That you should do unto your wife/woman,what you'll want her to do unto you.
2. That you should settle monetary grievances even if it's been owed for long.
3. That you don't openly support a woman against the other in times of dispute (for polygamists)
4. That you should invest in your woman when the Sun is still shining so she can be there for you when the rain is falling.
5. That you should treat your wife well so they can treat you and even talk on your behalf when children become grown and successful. Don't be too autocratic.

Let me just stop here.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Pavore9: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Children are observant on how their father treats their mother. A man who maltreats his wife, most times get abandoned in his old age.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Katier00(f): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
That a woman plays an important role in family building
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by kay9(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Pavore9:
Children are observant on how their father treats their mother. A man who maltreats his wife, most times get abandoned in his old age.

True.
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
crackhaus:
Never let a woman get under your skin. gringrin

Okay he didn't actually say those words, but he lived it.

Hey...Happy 2019!
I stopped seeing your posts, I was torn between thinking you had work pressure that made you go away and the possibility that you could have gotten sick...after a while the thoughts fizzled away (you were away for long)
I am glad you are all right
Welcome back
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by bukatyne(f): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pavore9:

Very true.

However, they treat their wives badly and start whinning in old age when they are abandoned.
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by YourCoffin: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nothing...
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by crackhaus: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
merahki:

Hey...Happy 2019!
I stopped seeing your posts, I was torn between thinking you had work pressure that made you go away and the possibility that you could have gotten sick...after a while the thoughts fizzled away (you were away for long)
I am glad you are all right
Welcome back
Mon-cat!!! cheesy

I'm good - didn't get sick, did get busy (more frequent travelling) but not enough to completely keep me away.
I guess I just found myself less interested but be rest assured, I was always around the corner.

Thanks for the welcome, happy 2019 to you too.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
That women are partners.
No “submission” necessary. kiss

Thank you, same here.
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hybridz:
I learnt and still learning a lot.
1. That you should do unto your wife/woman,what you'll want her to do unto you.
2. That you should settle monetary grievances even if it's been owed for long.
3. That you don't openly support a woman against the other in times of dispute (for polygamists)
4. That you should invest in your woman when the Sun is still shining so she can be there for you when the rain is falling.
5. That you should treat your wife well so they can treat you and even talk on your behalf when children become grown and successful. Don't be too autocratic.

Let me just stop here.

Wow this is nice smiley
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by Hybridz: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Wow this is nice smiley
thank you smiley
Re: What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? by skywalker240(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World's Hairiest Girl, Supatra Sasuphan, Inspires Community To Look Beyond Appea / Is It Right To Let Your Spouse Know How Much You Earn / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.