Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates (574 Views)

Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by Immortalz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria has apologised to Saudi Arabia after 200 tonnes of dates the kingdom sent as a Ramadan gift were found on sale in local markets. Dates are traditionally the first things Muslims eat when they break the Ramadan fast each evening.

The dates were intended for people who had fled their homes because of the Boko Haram Islamist insurgency. The dates were found on sale in markets in Borno state, which has been hardest hit by the Boko Haram conflict.

The foreign ministry said that Nigeria's Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons had drawn up a list of places where the dates would be distributed, which included IDP camps and some prominent mosques.
Re: Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by whitebeard(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
But they did not tell us they are apologising nah..!!
Re: Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by xbaron(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
say God grin
Re: Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by pythonkid(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
[sup][/sup][/sub][sub][/sub][sub][sub][/sub][b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by Caustics: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
they wont send gifts next time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by Ilefoaye(m): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2017
dats Naija for you.
Re: Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 17, 2017
After, one gworo chewing, malnourished contraption will say Change begins with you.
When it actually begins with his family and friends in the desert.
Re: Nigeria Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Ramadan Dates by drealzum(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is very sad and embarrassing.
Greediness and theft knows no tribe or religion.
It's the poor who suffer from the greed of the elite.
I remember listening to one tafsir like that before the 2015 election, You had to hear the way the preacher was washing Goodluck and Christianity, he said his audience are suffering because a thief and a Christian was their leader,and they cheered!
He said if they wanted a change they should Vote a Muslim which they later did. Now am not against manipulating people so they can vote your own during election because I will also do that if my family member is seeking election, But where I have fear is when they electorates believe those lies and don't see it as just necessary political gimmick which it actually is and has to be done.
I wasn't scared by what the malam said,I was scared by how his congregation cheered and hailed.
Now I hope stories like these will open those talakas eyes to see that a thief knows no religion or tribe. Your malam at the mosque who is meant to share this for free chose to sell it to the market.
The faster we unite to fight those(Christian or Muslim ) who try to steal,loot from us and plunder us dry the better for us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Son Was A Nice Young Man Before … | Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Father Speak / Full Story Of Vigilante Shootings In Kontagora, Niger State / Where Is EVANS The Billionaires Kidnapper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.