Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. (2490 Views)

Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by omohoneyland(m): 5:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Please my people help me. We are from a poor family and I have a very stubborn boy of 13 years son that I want to put him under a Muslim clergy man away from my state. I want him to become a reliable person and to be very good a Arabic speaking. I am ready to come for better discussion. any of Imam that want to help me.
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by inMyOpeenion(f): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2017
omohoneyland:
Please my people help me. We are from a poor family and I have a very stubborn boy of 13 years son that I want to put him under a Muslim clergy man away from my state. I want him to become a reliable person and to be very good a Arabic speaking. I am ready to come for better discussion. any of Imam that want to help me.
if your reason is for him to be fluent in Arabic, ill advice you to continue with the idea; but, for him to become a reliable person? If you actually failed on making him that, I doubt any clergy man will fulfill that wish on your behalf.
Just keep praying to whatever you serve and also try to change him with advice and soft words! Cain doesn't do it at all!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Ajewealth123(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2017
omohoneyland:
i schooled in Ilorin. What they put into those boy's head in Arabic schools is bad.
Just forget about incurcating a good habit into through a clergy.
By the time he comes back to you, just know you traded a saint for a demon.

I can give you instances if you want

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Ajewealth123(m): 6:03am On Jun 17, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
if your reason is for him to be fluent in Arabic, ill advice you to continue with the idea; but, for him to become a reliable person? If you actually failed on making him that, I doubt any clergy man will fulfill that wish on your behalf.
Just keep praying to whatever you serve and also try to change him with advice and soft words! Cain doesn't do it at all!
shai see as woman fine finish
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by uboma(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2017
omohoneyland:

Do this, then you have failed as a parent.

I only feel sorry for the minor in the long run.

By the way, where is the mother of the child?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by NwaAmaikpe: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2017
3 words

I PITY YOU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by omohoneyland(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2017
uboma:

Do this, then you have failed as a parent.

I only feel sorry for the minor in the long run.

By the way, where is the mother of the child?
the mother is with me. we are doing the same. we just Want the boy to have the knowledge and use him to work for Allah. is there no Muslim in the room.
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by uboma(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
omohoneyland:
the mother is with me. we are doing the same. we just Want the boy to have the knowledge and use him to work for Allah. is there no Muslim in the room.

Good to hear that the child lives with his biological parents.

But you need to find out the root cause of his stubbornness.

No child was born bad or troublesome.

Show love to your child and see him open up more to you.

And for the records, I am not against the idea of wanting him to learn Arabic but please be mindful of who you send your child to.

Some Alfas/Clergy men are worse than vipers.

My only interest is in the well-being of the minor in the long-run.

Salam

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by analice107: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
omohoneyland:
Why should we care?
Hey, take this to your pit (Islamic section).

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by tartar9(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:
Why should we care? Hey, take this to your pit (Islamic section).
Who's asking you to care

1 Like

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Deicide: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

Why should we care?
Hey, take this to your pit (Islamic section).
This is a General Religion section grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by omohoneyland(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
uboma:

Good to hear that the child lives with his biological parents.

But you need to find out the root cause of his stubbornness.

No child was born bad or troublesome.

Show love to your child and see him open up more to you.

And for the records, I am not against the idea of wanting him to learn Arabic but please be mindful of who you send your child to.

Some Alfas/Clergy men are worse than vipers.

My only interest is in the well-being of the minor in the long-run.

Salam
thanks very much.
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by analice107: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
tartar9:

Who's asking you to care
And here comes the depressed goon.
Pls remind him that Seun gave you goons a cave to take your 7the Century shit to.

Now, move it.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Superpower(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

Pls remind him that Seun gave you goons a cave to take your 7the Century shit to.

Now, move it.
why are you so bitter?
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by analice107: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Superpower:
why are you so bitter?
Define bitterness. Not the Islamic definition, i mean the dictionaary definition let's see if you know what bitterness means.

Get out muslim.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Superpower(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

Define bitterness. Not the Islamic definition, i mean the dictionaary definition let's see if you know what bitterness means.

Get out muslim.
i am not a muslim.you take nairaland too seriously
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Go to your Islamic section and ask this, it's none of our business please go there and leave this place for religious discussions. Some of you can be greedy sha, is your section not appropriate for this your question?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Victornezzar: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2017
Ahan
Wat re u doing
Be fast na
wen u see ur boi head on the road without his body u would know dat speaking Arabic is good grin
na joke i dey oo
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by analice107: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Superpower:
i am not a muslim.you take nairaland too seriously
For that you called me bitter, or that's your definition of bitterness?

If i take something seriously, it's interpreted as me being bitter? Check words and phrases before using them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by shadeyinka(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
omohoneyland:

First, I am a Christian but I will speak the truth with you without any bias.

1. Sending your Boy to Anyone for Moral grooming is counterproductive. No human being has the power to convert anyone.
2. You will need to go back to the drawing board and ask yourself the question
a. What do you think is influencing your son?
b. Are you a having a friendly relationship with him?
3. Show more love and spend more time with him
3. Pray hard for him. The problem could be demonic.

Jesus does reliever from demonic afflictions

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by tartar9(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
analice107:

Now, move it.
Move it na sad
Why all this groaning for what you can't change.
I understand your frustration.
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by hardeycute(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omohoneyland

I don't know why you need another man to help you train your child when you are not physically challenged. You know your child,you should know how to put some words into his head.

Instead of taking him to someone that will abuse him physically, mentally and socially why not take him for counselling. We are In a more advanced time.

How is an Arabic speaking person a better person,the issue is always with the mind.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by hardeycute(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go to your Islamic section and ask this, it's none of our business please go there and leave this place for religious discussions. Some of you can be greedy sha, is your section not appropriate for this your question?
At least you should have make use of your sense.

What is "Religion" ??

Beauty without brains. If you have a sensible contribution to make you should post.
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Ioseph(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Brainwashing the next generation in action. Sending a child to a clergyman and not a school.

Congratulations on making your son a slave to a lie and a follower of 7th century nonsense, you almighty idiot. And Naij wonders why academic endevours are so few in it's country!

People in Europe always wonder how terrorists and religious madmen come to be due to their actions being so violent and unnecessary to the point of not being able to empathise with them, if they are just different in a psychological way. They never see the roots of the extremism and the madness, people like you who train your children to be god-fearers.

You disgust me. sad

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by omohoneyland(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2017
People are not getting me right. not that I cannot train the child but I purposely want him to learn and practise Arabic fluently and to learn how to preach the words of God to people.
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Seun(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2017
omohoneyland:
This is a terrible idea. Give yourself 24 strokes of the cane and never speak of it again unless you want your stubborn boy to become a stubborn Boko Haram terrorist. Reserve another 6 strokes of the cane for the person that gave you this terrible idea that will do you no good.

If your son is stubborn then study him well and find out what is really bothering him and then use wisdom and intelligence to persuade him to seek a better future. You cannot fight stubborness with stubborness. You fight it with intelligence and sincerity and love.

If your family is poor then the way forward is to give your children a real education that will allow them to rise beyond what they came from. Send them to the best schools you can afford and encourage them to take their studies seriously. Make sure they choose professions that they love and which are in demand and lucrative. Learning Arabic has never made any poor person rich.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Evablizin(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Evablizin(f): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
3 words

I PITY YOU
i support you,never knew you have a little reserved sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by baby124: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
omohoneyland:
People are not getting me right. not that I cannot train the child but I purposely want him to learn and practise Arabic fluently and to learn how to preach the words of God to people.
You better train your own child before you take him to someone that will turn him to a wild animal when he comes back. You think the Alfa don't have his own responsibilities. As a parent you are running from yours. Why you think an outsider will care about your kid more than you is mind boggling! You better learn sane ways to deal with your child. If you want him to go to ile kewu, let him go for an hr after school and come back home. With proper care and attention from you, your son will change. What does he do that makes him so stubborn? Are you running multiple homes that you can't be there for him like you should?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Evablizin(f): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Seun:

This is a terrible idea. Give yourself 24 strokes of the cane and never speak of it again unless you want your stubborn boy to become a stubborn Boko Haram terrorist. Reserve another 6 strokes of the cane for the person that gave you this terrible idea that will do you no good.

If your son is stubborn then study him well and find out what is really bothering him and then use wisdom and intelligence to persuade him to seek a better future. You cannot fight stubbornness with stubborness. You fight it with wisdom and intelligence and love and care.

If your family is poor then the way forward is to give your children an education that will allow them to rise beyond what they came from. Send them to the best schools they can afford and encourage them to take their studies seriously. Make sure they choose professions that they love and which are in demand and lucrative. Learning Arabic has never made any poor person rich.
bro seun thanks for your advice,in terms of the 24 strokes i think a Soldier will do the work very well so that he will recieve some sense,my opinion
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Seun:

If your son is stubborn then study him well and find out what is really bothering him and then use wisdom and intelligence to persuade him to seek a better future. You cannot fight stubborness with stubborness. You fight it with wisdom and intelligence and love and care.

If your family is poor then the way forward is to give your children an education that will allow them to rise beyond what they came from. Send them to the best schools you can afford and encourage them to take their studies seriously. Make sure they choose professions that they love and which are in demand and lucrative. Learning Arabic has never made any poor person rich.
grin bro Seun really vexed on this
Re: I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2017
You are an irresponsible father. I see irresponsibility all over you.

By the time your stubborn boy is done with his training in the hands of a radical Alfa, he will end up detonating bombs all over you and your household.

If he must learn Arabic or any language, take him to a proper, relevant and accredited college

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearance Sale For Household Items (clearance Only) / Doctor Scamming Women To Believe They Are Pregnant? / Where Is The Change Of Name Necessary After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.