Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths (26621 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by prof12(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Kanu is supposed to have been shot dead or hanged for:

1. Calling the North a zoo
2. Promising to kill everyone in the North with arms produced by their IPOB scientists abroad.
3. Promising to burn down North he claimed to be a zoo.

Calling for the arrest of the leaders of the coalition of northern youth is a misjudged and ill advice given to the government.

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Wyttcat: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2017
I'm not a brother, sexist!

I'm actually right, I'm sure you know this is not the first time any group in Nigeria is demanding for others to leave their region. Quit notice is better than a killing spree in my book. There's no where in the world you disparage a people 24/7 and they still allow you a foothold in their communities, unless you are cowards.
sarrki:

Brother

You got it all wrong

That statement made by arewa youth can't be made by any Southerner and will be allowed to go scot free
Truth be told

3 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Education and Expertise cool
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Ngokafor(f): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2017
...Smh!!..just imagine this nonsense piece of information..Anyway,Igbos seems to be the only one that understands the deadly game the north is playing..and ready to confront them head-on..

..Other regions are just too clueless its sad.

3 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by bilazego(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
Which country will supply you ammunition and what is the supplier interest? My brother, let think about our mothers, wives and the little children. Say no to war.

war or no war, I no longer want to be in the same country with you. Don't you get the message?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Ngokafor(f): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
prof12:
Kanu is supposed to have been shot dead or hanged for:

1. Calling the North a zoo
2. Promising to kill everyone in the North with arms produced by their IPOB scientists abroad.
3. Promising to burn down North he claimed to be a zoo.

Calling for the arrest of the leaders of the coalition of northern youth is a misjudged and ill advice given to the government.

....Igbos are watching your macabre dance keenly...its a matter of time before everything comes to a head..mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by dragonking2: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:
I Don't understand?

Are we saying they are above the law ?

If the led Federal Government did not do anything they will should not dare arrest any group that made such in future

It seems the Fulani herdsmen that operates freely is same shenaghian

I begin to lose hope in Nigeria

Now you are waking up and seeing the reality.

Are they telling us that the northern youths who also broke the law are above the law and can't be arrested?

This is what Buhari has empowered them to be.

That's why Fulani herdsmen kill at will and not a single one has been arrested and charged for murder.

3 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Sonoyom(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2017
Double Standard

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Dare2Try(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
feelgoodInc:
was osibanjo ordered not to arrest them or just advised not to arrest them, If I was him I have a plan,
1) the army needs some action so declare a 3 months state of emergency in kaduna on 30th September a day to 1st October. as a surprise.

2) arrest Nnamdi kanu and deport him, as a British citizen as he is.

3) transfer all head quarters of oil companies to the South south.

4) award a contract to dredge either the Port Harcourt, Warri or Calabar seaport.

5) name northern and southern leaders and any NGO that are in support of Quit notice and Biafra in media
to checkmate them.

i) seize their passports because if things go out of hand they'll want to escape so I will revoke their passports letting them know that we are in this together.

then things will be normalized.

Boss I support you on this one, my prayer for one peaceful Nigeria can't be in vain
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/revealed-security-advises-arrest-northern-youths/
...arrant nonsense. Inability of this govt not to arrest those people purported to issue such a quit notice will always remain a BONE IN THE NECK OF THIS GOVT. People are watching, international community are observing and those "sitting on the fence"are looking at their options .

If Nnamdi Kanu, Asari, Uwazuruike, Adams Gani has been arrested in such issues in the past then those overzealous northern youths must be brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by ephi321(f): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
ayzTIGER:
is this really sarrki? Sarrki to be sure your the one under this monicker type this captcha below
Z0Mb1E

Captcha grin cheesy

Wicked.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:
I Don't understand?

If the led Federal Government did not do anything they will should not dare arrest any group that made such in future

I think dis acct has been hacked, or are we seeing result of hunger

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by EzeUche(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2017
If Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB had done this, the entire East would be on military lockdown.

This is why IPOB is gaining strength in the East.

3 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by joe120120(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2017
The writer should never have compel ipob with arewa youth for no reason because light and darkness can never meet

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2017
The Four Greatest Lies in Nigeria:

1. One Nigeria.
2. Bail is free.
3. The youths are the leaders of tomorrow.
4. Police is your friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Despite all these perenial threats on their lives, some of our people will still want to remain in the north! Is it because of the peanuts you are making there? Even if you are making excessive money there, is it enough reason to continue endangering your lives? It beats me on why my people will go to a place that is as unsafe as Syria & start building plazas, duplexes, factories etc & when crises starts they begin to drag feet because of what they've invested there! Despite the high purchasing power and how peaceful the East is, I've never come across a significant investment owned by a northerner, not even Dangote, yet my people are all over the north, investing their hard earned money like drunken sailors only for them to be looted & destroyed at the whims & caprices of those barbarians! Even if land is free in the north, I'll never erect an immovable structure there. Ukpana Okpoko Buuru, Nti Chiri Ya O! Agwa Nti Ma Onugi, Egbupu Isi, Nti Esoro Ya! Ijiji Nti Ike Na Eso Ozu Ala N'iyi. Ndeewo Nu!!
The fact that you are into real estate does not mean you should be fanning the flame of war. Thinking that the north will not find their way to the east when the time comes is like a baby thinking they will never work all their lives.

I heard that properties in owerri is now double or triple. This is exactly the reason most Igbo left east in the first place because you are all greedy capitalists taking advantage of even the most pitiful situation to turn in monster profits.

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by BiafraIShere(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
The fact that you are into real estate does not mean you should be fanning the flame of war. Thinking that the north will not find their way to the east when the time comes is like a baby thinking they will never work all their lives.

I heard that properties in owerri is now double or triple. This is exactly the reason most Igbo left east in the first place because you are all greedy capitalists taking advantage of even the most pitiful situation to turn in monster profits.
Fanning embers of war? Properties in Owerri now tripple in price? North finding their way to the East? Pls where did you get all these from Nobody said you must invest in Owerri, you should invest anywhere in planet earth provided you & your investment would be safe! North can never find their way here, except you mean the zoo army, & they are still answering questions on those people they killed, then nobody is fighting any war with the north. If you are Igbo, better leave the north!
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Tecno66: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
jay2pee:

This isn't the sarrki I know.... Please someone should wake me up from this slumber....
This must be the impostor Sarrki, I am very sure. Abi them never release him allocation?

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by shammah1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is this the real Sarrki or someone stole your password shocked On a serious note bro, why did it took you more than 2 years to realize that this APC government is the biggest scam in Nigeria's history? Haba... It has been so glaring & crystal clear all these while but you waited for a factory reset. Stop wailing...
sarrki:
I Don't understand?

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by shammah1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
My brother, factory reset is the best medicine for zombies
jay2pee:

This isn't the sarrki I know.... Please someone should wake me up from this slumber....

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Tecno66: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/revealed-security-advises-arrest-northern-youths/
Easy to crackdown on ipob but when Arewa becomes involved, we need to thread with caution? Nigeria obviously belongs to some people.

3 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by SmartyPants(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I was talking about the HEAD QUARTERS.
it had always been in the south south but was moved to Lagos, I mean all head quarters.

2) the army has much to loose if Nigeria separates and will want to do more to keep the country one, the essence of that state of emergency is just to give them a little bit of action, and Kano state will take notice.

What I am trying to tell you is that any such move to move hq's will be seen as an attempt to consolidate assets and control oil revenue by the south which we all know is the main reason the north is not ready to leave the Union. Following such, you will see that many more northern groups would then unify behind the arewa youth in the anti-south east rhetoric. Tensions are already inflamed so what you need to do is deescalate any potential sources of provocation instead of adding more fuel to the fire.

Secondly, what does the army have to lose if Nigeria disintegrates?
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by dinggle: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
No justice in the land.......making mockery of the system. Tell me why Nigeria is not a Zoo?

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Abfinest007(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
I will say it again and again buhari government is not a government for all but for selected one

2 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Ugosample(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Despite all these perenial threats on their lives, some of our people will still want to remain in the north! Is it because of the peanuts you are making there? Even if you are making excessive money there, is it enough reason to continue endangering your lives? It beats me on why my people will go to a place that is as unsafe as Syria & start building plazas, duplexes, factories etc & when crises starts they begin to drag feet because of what they've invested there! Despite the high purchasing power and how peaceful the East is, I've never come across a significant investment owned by a northerner, not even Dangote, yet my people are all over the north, investing their hard earned money like drunken sailors only for them to be looted & destroyed at the whims & caprices of those barbarians! Even if land is free in the north, I'll never erect an immovable structure there. Ukpana Okpoko Buuru, Nti Chiri Ya O! Agwa Nti Ma Onugi, Egbupu Isi, Nti Esoro Ya! Ijiji Nti Ike Na Eso Ozu Ala N'iyi. Ndeewo Nu!!

What is this one saying?
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by holyghost(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
I like this title better Revealed: Security advises against arrest of Northern youths
the question(s) ill like to ask are:
if Government are scared to arrest its northern youths citizen for mare ill comments

1) what will the government do when they carryout their threat?

2) Have the government brought to book, any person let alone persons from the north on the previous riot in the past?

3) have the Government arrested and prosecute any northern on the current killings in southern Kaduna crisis as a proof of Govt. might?

4) if the government can not arrest has the government compensated any victim or victims as a measure to ameliorate their woes?

and the for fools or human cows that are still waiting for this powerless government to come for their defends
when the riots set in should be baptized compound fool or walking-dead. time will prove me right as history has already!

for all i care to say is that the north has this issue of
Predicament with Modernity

and the solution is in

Religious Reform and Cultural Change!

when?

NOW!!!

no one does evil and hate it especially when it has Religious and Cultural backings

e.g in the south-south we have issue of killing twins at birth, until Scottish missionary Mary Mitchell Slessor came to Nigeria. Her work and strong personality allowed her to be trusted and accepted by the locals[color=#990000][/color] while spreading Christianity, protecting native children including killing of twins and gave women some right of dignity (if it was before our holy books bible and Koran, she will be considered an angel or a prophetess)

Today everyone is praying for twins and women can move freely and choose who to marry rather than forced to marry whomever her father prefer.

even at that the child abuse is still there we still hear of babies ostracized /abandoned as witch and wizards because it has some cultural beliefs that support that, we all know Ms Loven rescued baby Hope and some others months back. (yet our government won't do anything even just a light campaign to stop this bad practices)

above i highlighted in red strong personality will bring you trust not religion, after all we have fake pastors and evil imams everywhere yet they have only preached hate and steal from us there by increasing our woes!

if the elite in the north will not speak the truth to their commoners, so be it! they will succeed in taking their tribesmen backwards till they lost relevancy and start playing catch-up with all the price involved.

for GOD sake Nigerians open your eyes and think!!!

Saudi Arabia has the best hospitals and Luxury Hotel Services and other social Amenities
so also is other Islamic countries like Iran, Dubai, Malaysia, Indonesia and the rest, but here in Nigeria the north is so poor nothing to joy for
killing people for useless reason of dress code and hairstyle, but what will that benefit a hungry-man? marring 5 wives and giving birth to children you know you can not care for? is that not wickedness to your children and wives?

Israel and Rome-Italy are also doing good they allowed us to come and spend away our money to build their economies, we all here are so busy killing and maiming each other, steal dry our treasury and stash our commonwealth abroad for no clear benefit to us! are we not fools?

all northern should read this book freely Islam's Predicament with Modernity: Religious Reform and Cultural Change!

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by BiafraIShere(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this one saying?
What is confusing you? Did I write in Arabic or Swahili? I wrote in plain English and Igbo, if dont understand those language then I cant help you!

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Ugosample(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Righthandson:
It amaizes me that when it comes to the north, the federal gov are incapacitated in carrying out their duties, but not thesame towards the Igbos and the yorubas. An Hausa man can kill and make an inciting statemen and go unarrest, but an Igbo or Yorba man cannot do thesame and go unjail, yet we are one Nigeria.
I still ask this questin:

ARE WE ONE NIGERIA?

Militants have been running their mouths since day 1, who amongst them were arrested?
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Fanning embers of war? Properties in Owerri now tripple in price? North finding their way to the East? Pls where did you get all these from Nobody said you must invest in Owerri, you should invest anywhere in planet earth provided you & your investment would be safe! North can never find their way here, except you mean the zoo army, & they are still answering questions on those people they killed, then nobody is fighting any war with the north. If you are Igbo, better leave the north!
Am not in the north, not even anywhere close to Nigeria. I will live anywhere but the north. You need to understand that people that fled the east had their reasons.its easy for you to be singing Biafra and asking them to leave the food right on their table to come back to where they left years ago. Stay in your east and stop the propaganda. It's not by force that everyone must join you in the east.

They did not tell you they are afraid to die, we shall all die anyway. Only fools repeat mistakes of the past. Our fathers all returned home in the sixties most of them still died in the bedrooms.

All ibos going home does not solve anything.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Kfed4ril(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
jay2pee:

He is the same, recall he has been offline for about a month(BMC have refused to pay him), so he's gradually turning against them.

2 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by morbeta(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants / NLC President Joe Ajaero Visits Labour Party Headquarters (Pictures, Video) / Troops Neutralise Armed Hoodlums In Benue State, Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.