Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths (26658 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by morbeta(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:
I Don't understand?

Are we saying they are above the law ?

If the led Federal Government did not do anything they will should not dare arrest any group that made such in future

It seems the Fulani herdsmen that operates freely is same shenaghian

I begin to lose hope in Nigeria

Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Temptee101(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
prof12:
Kanu is supposed to have been shot dead or hanged for:

1. Calling the North a zoo
2. Promising to kill everyone in the North with arms produced by their IPOB scientists abroad.
3. Promising to burn down North he claimed to be a zoo.

Calling for the arrest of the leaders of the coalition of northern youth is a misjudged and ill advice given to the government.
Who is this empty-headed low life stinking dirty inconsequential riff-raff?
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Tyche(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
hammer6:

ANOTHER COUNTRY U MUMUGERIANS PISSED OFF IS IRAN.

THEY WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUPPLY AMMUNITION FOR THIS GBEDU.

THEY MAKE AMMUNITION. WE WILL ACCEPT ALL SHITE MUSLIMS IN BIAFRA.

SMH
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by patval(f): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yahweh the Most High has promised to punish seun and co for promoting fake news against his people on nairaland and at the same time banning defenders of truth as well as deleting topics and comments aimed at proving his cohorts liars.
According to Yahweh, he raised you(seun) up like Ahab but his wrath will crash you the same way Jezebel fell off and crashed.
BIAFRASAY.COM has come to stay among lovers of truth. Umuchineke let's explore the forum in order to propagate the truth which is our most efficient and effective weapon in pulling down this zoo of a country.
The Sun is risen and never to fall!!!! so says Yahweh the Most High.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by adimsmt: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:
I Don't understand?

If the led Federal Government did not do anything they will should not dare arrest any group that made such in future

Sarrki will I say, someone is now waking up from its slumber. This what Kanu you despised has been saying for a long time, he may not be doing it the way you wanted it but sometimes we as individuals have to put on our breaks in other to evaluate critically before we criticize with our eyes close.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by yom2(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

In Ojukwu's voice " Good Morning "

It is now you are realizing that Nigeria is a fraud

Very soon, Osibanjo will be kicked out of power and an interim government established that will be headed by a Hausa Fulani man.
ur judgement may be impared by ur emotions. This is 2017 and not 1955. If dat should hapen dat will be a slap on d face of every nigerian. Did u see what hapened in gambia? Did u think d military step down wilingly. Why was it not tryed succesfuly during yaraduas saga? Guy dnt let sentiment becloud ur judgement
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by felix281(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
jay2pee:

This isn't the sarrki I know.... Please someone should wake me up from this slumber....

I tire oooo

Even Sarrki is tired too...

Sarrki, where is your Father Bubu?.

3 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by almarthins(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:
I Don't understand?

When ald men take the position of youths what do you expect. The north is really bleeped up.

2 Likes

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by HiddenShadow: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
yom2:
ur judgement may be impared by ur emotions. This is 2017 and not 1955. If dat should hapen dat will be a slap on d face of every nigerian. Did u see what hapened in gambia? Did u think d military step down wilingly. Why was it not tryed succesfuly during yaraduas saga? Guy dnt let sentiment becloud ur judgement

There is a difference between military government and interim government

The North wants to violently establish an interim government led by a Northerner on the blood of Afonjas

Kaduna declaration is to push out Igbos leaving only Afonjas in the North for slaughter

What I just told you now is pure truth

I know Afonjas are naturally stupid and ignorant not to understand
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by yom2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
hammer6:
NOTHING LIKE TACKLE COALITION.

HAUSA IS TIRED OF NIGERIA PROJECT, IGBO IS TIRED OF NIGERIA PROJECT.

UN AND ICC ARE ON STANDBY, THE ABOKI IN THE NORTH CANNOT DO MORE THAN DEAD RATS.

AT THE END, JUST AS AMERICA PREDICTED, BIAFRA WILL EMERGE FROM THE ASHES CALLED NIGERIA.

THEN WE PUT TO SHAME ALL THE AFONJA AND ABOKI THAT FOUGHT THE BIAFRA WAR AS TIME WASTERS.

WE PUT TO SHAME ALL THE ONE NIGERIA AND INDIVISIBILITY JINGOIST.

TRUMP IS WORKING PEOPLE, GOD BLESS BIAFRA, ISREAL AND US.
really, trump and isreal send u
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by HiddenShadow: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
Am not in the north, not even anywhere close to Nigeria. I will live anywhere but the north. You need to understand that people that fled the east had their reasons.its easy for you to be singing Biafra and asking them to leave the food right on their table to come back to where they left years ago. Stay in your east and stop the propaganda. It's not by force that everyone must join you in the east.

They did not tell you they are afraid to die, we shall all die anyway. Only fools repeat mistakes of the past. Our fathers all returned home in the sixties most of them still died in the bedrooms.

All ibos going home does not solve anything.

Close your mouth there

The same way you left the North, they should also

Why live with people that hates you even to the point of threatening your life
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Close your mouth there

The same way you left the North, they should also

Why live with people that hates you even to the point of threatening your life
Igbos love money more than their relatives it's a fact I have come to understand I prefer to be hated by north than Igbos. Stay where you are and leave others alone.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by HiddenShadow: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
Igbos love money more than their relatives it's a fact I have come to understand I prefer to be hated by north than Igbos. Stay where you are and leave others alone.

Our right to self determination will not stop

Their death in the hands of Almajiris will be used as sacrifice to get UN Referendum on our soil.

As Scotland As Biafra
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by yom2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The North wants to violently establish an interim government led by a Northerner on the blood of Afonjas

Kaduna declaration is to push out Igbos leaving only Afonjas in the North for slaughter

bros u sure do have some strange ideas. Why ur mind so full of extreme suspicion and mistrust? What will it benefit any group to descend on another without provocation but simply because of political position? If d first coupist have enough foresight and saw d fall out of their actions. No matter how justified or idealistic they think they are they would have rearranged their plans. Bros in essence it pays to do things dat will justify u in d eyes o f d whole world. Or atleast explainable
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Our right to self determination will not stop

Their death in the hands of Almajiris will be used as sacrifice to get UN Referendum on our soil.

As Scotland As Biafra
You are hoping on UN clowns. The won't come and the madness will surely get you .
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by HiddenShadow: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
yom2:
bros u sure do have some strange ideas. Why ur mind so full of extreme suspicion and mistrust? What will it benefit any group to descend on another without provocation but simply because of political position? If d first coupist have enough foresight and saw d fall out of their actions. No matter how justified or idealistic they think they are they would have rearranged their plans. Bros in essence it pays to do things dat will justify u in d eyes o f d whole world. Or atleast explainable

Should we bet

I will give you #10,000 if those Northerners don't go killing once Buhari's death is announced

and if they go on killing spree in the order I stated, you will give me #10,000.

Do you agree.? Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by HiddenShadow: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
You are hoping on UN clowns. The won't come and the madness will surely get you .

You think so

Eyaa sorry for you

Amnesty International some weeks ago damaged Nigeria image globally forcing the UN to react to Kaduna declaration last week.

Mark my words

Nigeria days are over

The North knows this and are prepared for it
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by yom2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Should we bet

I will give you #10,000 if those Northerners don't go killing once Buhari's death is announced

and if they go on killing spree in the order I stated, you will give me #10,000.

Do you agree.? Yes or No
u said take over govenment and remain legit and justified not mass rioting
HiddenShadow:

Should we bet

Do you agree.? Yes or No
u said take over govenment and remain legit and justified not mass rioting . And why are u so pessimistic. Remember what d bible says ; dnt rejoice over d fall of any man. God gives and take. If d person is righteous before God ,God can raise him
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by femolii: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

U need to buy sense mumu.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by HiddenShadow: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
yom2:
u said take over govenment and remain legit and justified not mass rioting u said take over govenment and remain legit and justified not mass rioting . And why are u so pessimistic. Remember what d bible says ; dnt rejoice over d fall of any man. God gives and take. If d person is righteous before God ,God can raise him

They want to force an interim government on Nigerians

Trust me
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Jino33(f): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
hammer6:

WHICH SHITE? THE ONE U MURDERED THEIR LEADER AND HIS ENITRE FAMILY AND HIDING IT TO AVOID SHITE UPRISING?

U DEFINANTELY GOING TO GET WAT IS COMING, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING.

TAIWAN AND JAPAN DAT U PISSED OFF RECENTLY WILL JOIN OUR ALLIES TO RECOGNISE BIAFRA AND EVEN OFFER MILITARY AID.

LET US BEGIN THE FIREWORKS AND BURN DOWN THE ZOO.
My brother I can see your a Nigerian Soldier.

Please don't circulate this picture it will course more harm oooo

Please oooo is that picture actually him? So those people standing behind him are Nigeria Army.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by sycrocombus: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sarrki has finally received sense.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Despite all these perenial threats on their lives, some of our people will still want to remain in the north! Is it because of the peanuts you are making there? Even if you are making excessive money there, is it enough reason to continue endangering your lives? It beats me on why my people will go to a place that is as unsafe as Syria & start building plazas, duplexes, factories etc & when crises starts they begin to drag feet because of what they've invested there! Despite the high purchasing power and how peaceful the East is, I've never come across a significant investment owned by a northerner, not even Dangote, yet my people are all over the north, investing their hard earned money like drunken sailors only for them to be looted & destroyed at the whims & caprices of those barbarians! Even if land is free in the north, I'll never erect an immovable structure there. Ukpana Okpoko Buuru, Nti Chiri Ya O! Agwa Nti Ma Onugi, Egbupu Isi, Nti Esoro Ya! Ijiji Nti Ike Na Eso Ozu Ala N'iyi. Ndeewo Nu!!
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Should we bet

Do you agree.? Yes or No

He no go gree angry

1 Like

Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by ComputerSeller: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2017
doctokwus:
Incompetent govt that has just played itself into the hands of its detractors again.
Now u dare not arrest Nigerdelta agitators,IPOB agitators or any other group from d South that wud be sponsored by politicians to drum d beats of secession openly!
When Buhari was told from day 1 that his anticorruption fight,appointments and actions must not be selective and shud be based on equal justice for all,he ignored it and showed his innate bigotry&clannishness.He therefore emboldened murderous Fulani herdsmen,corruption in almost equal measure by family,cabal,party and friends and now impunity by jobless Northern youths that feel, and rightly so,that they can't b touched by his govt.
If d govt now dares arrest any southern group preaching same hate,I bet even God fearing people wud resist it bcoz nothing was done to d Almajiris that called themselves Arewa youth congress!

I used to see you as unrepentant Buharist.

However, your write up is impresive.
Re: Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths by prof12(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Temptee101:
Who is this empty-headed low life stinking dirty inconsequential riff-raff?

Just like the empty fat dick headed father of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.