Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Brad And Angelina 'split' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad And Angelina 'split' (6496 Views)

Brad Pit And Angelina Jolies Child Is The Most Anticipated Baby Since Jesus Chri / First Pictures From Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Wedding / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Officially Become Mr. & Mrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brad And Angelina 'split' by amebono1: 4:37am On Jan 24, 2010
The world’s most famous couple are said to have been in talks with lawyers to agree a $366 million split deal.

Legal papers, which the pair allegedly signed this week, reveal they plan to divide their fortune and share custody of their six kids.

Though Brad and Angelina are not married, British newspaper ‘The News of The World’ claims the megastars have secretly signed legal papers that detail how all their homes and assets will be carved up.

The agreement gives them joint custody of the kids but all six will actually live full-time with Angelina.

Preparations for their break-up reportedly began in December when they visited a Los Angeles legal firm to begin thrashing out a deal.
An announcement of their separation is expected to be made soon, ending months of speculation that the five-year relationship is on the rocks.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/6714698/brad-pitt-angelina-split/
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by ebonyz: 4:40am On Jan 24, 2010
I hope it isnt true shocked shocked
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by amebono1: 4:42am On Jan 24, 2010
I seriously hope its true, ever since brad's been living with angie, the guy has turned from "worlds most sexiest man alive" to "worlds most scariest bia bia goat alive"

YEHHHHH i want jennifer aniston cool

if wishes were horses grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by ebonyz: 4:44am On Jan 24, 2010
Come on, he was growin that beard for movies cheesy
As much as i hate to say it, ange n brad looks great together compare to jen lipsrsealed
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by amebono1: 4:47am On Jan 24, 2010
Noi way on earth does he look great with angie, him and jen were once known as the golden couple

You call looking like an unshaved monkey , looking good?

puhpleaseeeee angie has finished the poor man with kids round about

i want jen jare, shes more of the take home to mama, no be angie wey dey kiss her brother like say she dey kiss brad, WTH undecided
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2010
!amebo no1:

I seriously hope its true, ever since brad's been living with angie, the guy has turned from "worlds most sexiest man alive" to "worlds most scariest bia bia goat alive"

YEHHHHH i want jennifer aniston cool

if wishes were horses grin

Thank you o!!!!
Since they split, I've been rooting for them to come back together. I hope this is true. grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2010
Dang! They better get back together sharp sharp!!!!!!
Bad split, BAD!!!
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
Oh so they're now splitting? grin

Jen should NOT take him back. uh uh, bad move.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
Nooooooooooooo . . . . . . .i am on team jolie grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiochio,
Lol@ Jen should NOT take him back, as if he has limited options.

Dude, this is Brad Pitt here - HELLOOO!!!!!!!

Thousands other jenifas will gladly await him.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Tope,  I'd rather they remain together too. Rubbish. That Brad does not deserve Jen.  grin

H2O2:

chiochio,
Lol@ Jen should NOT take him back, as if he has limited options.

Dude, this is Brad Pitt here - HELLOOO!!!!!!!

Thousands other jenifas will gladly await him.
Yea sure, and sooner than later, another split. Sorry, I don't buy into the Brad Pitt hype. undecided
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo:

@Tope,  I'd rather they remain together too. Rubbish. That Brad does not deserve Jen.  grin

sharap . . . . .i like jen but errrr . . . . .why didnt she want kids when brad wanted kids, jolie wudnt have stolen him away with maddox cry cheesy
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
Jen doesn't deserve brat.  her tits are deflated and she's too dorky

pit is hip. he deserves a spontaneous, sophisticated top notch go-getta like lina

@chiochio
don't buy into any hype. it's the truth i speak.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
is it true? whoop whoop! [size=16pt]TEAM ANISTON ALL THE WAY![/size]

I knew it was doomed right from the start

P.S
she should never go back to him
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
Angeleyz:

is it true? whoop whoop! [size=16pt]TEAM ANISTON ALL THE WAY![/size]
Stop it! What's with the janiston hype?
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

sharap . . . . .i like jen but errrr . . . . .why didnt she want kids when brad wanted kids, jolie wudnt have stolen him away with maddox cry cheesy
LOL ibeere. . Like someone would say, no uterus, no opinion.  cheesy Make him carry go joor.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2010
braniffer and braniston ain't got the same ring as the authentic Brangelina

spaeking of, i met a white girl named brangelina the other day.

oh come on, seriously.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
H2O2:

Stop it! What's with the janiston hype? 

help me ask them oooooo
jolie n brad looks way cuter tongue

@chiogo
Brad still aint goin to back to jennifer, isnt she datin one ugly actor like that grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by bawomolo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2010
the rumor isn't true
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo:

LOL ibeere. . Like someone would say, no uterus, no opinion.  cheesy Make him carry go joor.

lmao so he left her because she didnt want kids when he wanted? hmm well he got what he wanted didnt he? roflmao he not only got one baby but what? 6 ? and counting. all we saw was him trailing babies from all corners of the globe in magazines, from hot stuff to hot mess
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by bettes(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2010
Suprised it lasted this long considering Jolie's past reputation,Jennifer Aniston has moved on it's rumored she's dating Gerard Butler.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
Angeleyz:

lmao so he left her because she didnt want kids when he wanted? hmm well he got what he wanted didnt he? roflmao he not only got one baby but what? 6 ? and counting. all we saw was him trailing babies from all corners of the globe in magazines, from hot stuff to hot mess

so having 6 kids to look after made him a hot mess? undecided
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@chiogo
Brad still aint goin to back to jennifer, isnt she datin one ugly actor like that grin
Exactly. . . and that's good.  cheesy

Angeleyz:

That's what Tope is saying oo. Anyway, how many did she even give birth to? some were adopted. He coulda adopted with Jen, that's just an excuse.  undecided
And yet, he didn't marry Angie.  He doesn't make any sense.  
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

so having 6 kids to look after made him a hot mess? undecided
lmao.  i wonder what that's gotta do with anything.
some peeps will try to latch onto anything to discredit others.

dude ain't complaining about his kids is he  grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
bettes:

Suprised it lasted this long considering Jolie's past reputation,Jennifer Aniston has moved on it's rumored she's dating Gerard Butler.

I am suprised too. lol
but i still dont blv it until they come out with an official statement undecided
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by bettes(f): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

help me ask them oooooo
jolie n brad looks way cuter tongue

@chiogo

Gerard Butler isn't one bit ugly.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
bettes:

mr. 300? he a downgrade though lol grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2010
yes its one hot mess. period.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
h202
Gosh i hope u a girl
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
bettes:

maybe . . .just dnt dig irish blokes tongue

chiogo:

That's what Tope is saying oo. Anyway, how many did she even give birth to? some were adopted. He coulda adopted with Jen, that's just an excuse.  undecided
And yet, he didn't marry Angie.  He doesn't make any sense.  

Lol . . .accroding to the rumour she doesnt want any kids of her own or adopted undecided
and for the record, it was angie that didnt want to marry brad cuz she already had 2 failed marriages. tongue
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
Angeleyz:

h202
Gosh i hope u a girl
grin grin grin grin

TOPE2000!:

Lol . . .accroding to the rumour she doesnt want any kids of her own or adopted undecided
and for the record, it was angie that didnt want to marry brad cuz she already had 2 failed marriages. tongue
Yea right, add failed relationship to that then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Lady's Naked Boobs In A Weird Photoshoot / Termites Devour Arisekola Alao ’s Multi-million Naira Mansion | E-nigeria! / Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.