Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Brad And Angelina 'split' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad And Angelina 'split' (6489 Views)

Brad Pit And Angelina Jolies Child Is The Most Anticipated Baby Since Jesus Chri / First Pictures From Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Wedding / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Officially Become Mr. & Mrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
H2O2:

dude ain't complaining about his kids is he  grin

did he look like a happy dad to  you. the tabs speculated that much and thats what everyone is doing here so wats ur point?
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin
Yea right, add failed relationship to that then.

they ain't too bovad about failed relationships.
most celebs have multiple failed relationships.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2010
I didn't believe my sis when she said people are still on this team Jolie team Angie thing. wasn't that like 5 years ago? sigh. . .
celebs and their marriages and divorces, nothing new. but i don't buy it
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo
lol yep nothing worse than a  man with lizard tongue according to lagbaja
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2010
still they keep us amused tongue
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
Angeleyz:

h202
Gosh i hope u a girl
are you a dude? i'm not into role reversals o  grin but if you're interested, let's elope

Angeleyz:

did he look like a happy dad to  you. the tabs speculated that much and thats what everyone is doing here so wats your point?
and you ain't doing nothing but speculating too, so why are you hot n bovad by my speculations instead of concentrating on your own speculations.

the nigga's paid. he can afford a nanny if he needs one.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
Angeleyz:

chiogo
lol yep nothing worse than a  man with lizard tongue according to lagbaja
He's a guy.  cheesy
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin
Yea right, add failed relationship to that then.

Girl dont even lemme start naming the names of dudes jen has dated since her n brad divorced . . .talk abt failed relationships huh? tongue
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo:

He's a guy.  cheesy
i am neuter.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
chiogo:

He's a guy.  cheesy

bladdy hell, speechless!
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
hmm H202
did you have an accident in gym class? tongue
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
Angeleyz:

bladdy hell, speechless!
you are sexist and racist. is it a crime to be a dude again?

Angeleyz:

hmm H202
did you have an accident in gym class? tongue
i was hoping to go with you wink it ain't too late.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 12:01am On Jan 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Girl dont even lemme start naming the names of dudes jen has dated since her n brad divorced . . .talk abt failed relationships huh? tongue
That wasn't my point. If Angelina was scared of another failed marriage, relationships also fail. I mean she was even living with the guy and making babies but doesn't wanna officially get married? I call bullshiit.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2010
chiogo:

That wasn't my point. If Angelina was scared of another failed marriage, relationships also fail. I mean she was even living with the guy and making babies but doesn't wanna officially get married? I call bullshiit.

Ummmm the last time i chked alot of people do that, have kids and live together but not married even in Nigeria . , just because u r against doesnt mean its bullshit cool
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2010
roflmao

H2O2:

you are sexist and racist. is it a crime to be a dude again?
i was hoping to go with you wink it ain't too late.

huh?

dude pls men gossing is wrong on every level unless u queer. then we good lol tongue
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by THEAMAKA(f): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2010
from what i remember Angie and Brad don't wanna get married until gays can as well get married in California.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2010
chiogo
if they had married they would still be spiltting up now right? i dont see marriage as relevant in celebville and the world anymore. its the reality it does not make us bad ppl
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

from what i remember Angie and Brad don't wanna get married until gays can as well get married in California.

yea . . .read that too
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Ummmm the last time i chked alot of people do that, have kids and live together but not married even in Nigeria . ,  just because u r against doesnt mean its bullshit cool
Nigeria, really, Tope?  undecided grin At least marriage is still part of the final plan. I'm not against anything, wetin concern me? It just doesn't make sense.  tongue

Angeleyz:

chiogo
if they had married they would still be spiltting up now right? i dont see marriage as relevant in celebville and the world anymore. its the reality it does not make us bad ppl
We don't know that.  smiley I know marriage isn't the ultimate, don't get me wrong, it doesn't guarantee happiness like many people believe but those two just don't make sense.  grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by vislabraye(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2010
There's nothing new. Brad is a fine boy, another chick in Hollywood is waiting 4 him, He can also spread his tentacles to Nollywood. Genevieve; Rita; tonto, grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2010
Angeleyz:

roflmao
huh?
dude pls men gossing is wrong on every level unless u queer. then we good lol tongue
o ma gaw
yeah because you a myopic kolomental backwards-minded girl.
me,bawo, and all other members of the media n paparazzis are all kweer
come and test my queerness on mah bed btw.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2010
nah they dont make sense. Angie is a complicated soul i beleive she was very damaged as a kid and dont think there is a man for him, the only person who came close was Billy Bob Thornton but freaky as he was , he didnt quite reach angie's weirdness
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2010
chiogo:

Nigeria, really, Tope?  undecided grin At least marriage is still part of the final plan. I'm not against anything, wetin concern me? It just doesn't make sense.  tongue

Are u serious?  shocked shocked shocked
it seem its been a while since u went to naija. . . , r u kidding me?
they are loads of couple like that in naija wink
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Angeleyz(f): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2010
H2O2:

o ma gaw
yeah because you a myopic kolomental backwards-minded girl.
me,bawo, and all other members of the media n paparazzis are all kweer
come and test my queerness on mah bed btw.

aww moved on babes. get with the program kiss
we now gossiping about Jennie and her failed relationships join in babes kiss
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Are u serious?  shocked shocked shocked
it seem its been a while since u went to naija. . . , r u kidding me?
they are loads of couple like that in naija wink
It hasn't been that long. But ok. I believe you. tongue
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2010
Angeleyz:

aww moved on babes. get with the program kiss
we now gossiping about Jennie and her failed relationships join in babes kiss
okay babes tongue okay babes
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2010
chiogo:

LOL ibeere. . Like someone would say, no uterus, no opinion. Make him carry go joor.

Quote was from F.R.I.E.N.D.S: Season 8, Episode 16 - The One Where Joey Tells Rachel.
Yea, I'm a dork like that. grin

@ topic
This story might not be true sha. Gossip sites worth their salt are not reporting it.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chic2pimp(m): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2010
CHEI SEE AS HOW HATERZ AND ENEMIES OF PROGRESS FULL GROUND.

HATERZ ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Quote was from F.R.I.E.N.D.S: Season 8, Episode 16 - The One Where Joey Tells Rachel.
Yea, I'm a dork like that. grin

@ topic
This story might not be true sha. Gossip sites worth their salt are not reporting it.

Haha, no truer quote. I thought I saw you use it here before too but wasn't sure. smiley
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by maedan(f): 1:17am On Jan 25, 2010
According to News of the World,
"She (Angelina) has brought a lot of good things to him - the children for example. BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO, and that's why I think they're going to split." (Ian Halperin, bestselling biographer).

He said that when the couple first met, they had 20 HOUR sex sessions. . . But sex eventually wears off."

Hmmm!!!  
I'm Team Janiston, of course, but I would want to blame Brad for acting like oh, I fell in love with Ange but I never knew what I was getting into, like she's a monster. it's hard to be labelled a homebreaker so anglina never really enjoyed her relationship anyway.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by ihsann(f): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2010
DON'T BELIEVE WAT U ALWAYS HEAR. undecided
that would be crazy they have 6 little kids they obviously knew wat dey was getin into besides i think dey are da cutest little family
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 1:25am On Jan 25, 2010
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie deny rumours they have signed separation papers
Sources close to actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say there is no truth to rumours that the celebrity superstar couple has split.
The story claiming Pitt and Jolie had broken up first appeared in the British newspaper News of the World on Sunday, and was picked up by international websites.

But US celebrity website People.com says "multiple sources" close to the family say the rumours are false.

"Everything is fine" with the couple, a source told People.com.

Another source said the split reports were "totally false".

Jolie is reportedly in New York for a Vanity Fair magazine photo shoot, while Pitt has stayed in Los Angeles to take part in the Hope for Haiti Now telethon.

The rumours took off after Pitt failed to attend Saturday's Screen Actors Guild Awards, where his film Inglourious Basterds picked up the award for best ensemble cast.

According to the News of the World, the couple - who are not married - filed separation papers with a Los Angeles lawyer.

The couple has six children, three of whom are adopted.The couple this month signed documents outlining the terms of their split, including how to carve up their $366 million fortune, it has been claimed.

Under the deal, their six children would live with Jolie but both she and Pitt would retain custody.

The couple, who are not married, have been together since 2005 after meeting on a movie set while Pitt was married to Friends star Jennifer Aniston.

Pitt, 46, and Jolie, 34, adopted three of their children - Maddox, from Cambodia, Zahara, from Ethiopia, and Pax, from Vietnam. Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne are biologically their own.

The children, who have the surname Jolie-Pitt, range in age from 18 months to nine years.

The couple reportedly visited a top divorce lawyer in LA in December to thrash out the details of their separation.

"The document was signed in early January. Both Brad and Angelina had signed it," a source told British newspaper News of the World.

"The contract was like a tailor-made version of a pre-nuptial agreement, except for an unmarried couple's split. It seemed clear they want the world to know they'll both play a part in the upbringing of the children."

These reports follow months of speculation the relationship was on the rocks.

Last week, Pitt reportedly bought a mansion near the couple's LA home and they did not appear at the recent glittering Golden Globes ceremony together, despite Pitt's film Inglourious Basterds having several nominations.

This weekend, Pitt appeared at the fundraising telethon for Haiti without Jolie.

Before his relationship with Aniston, Pitt was engaged to actress Gwyneth Paltrow.

Jolie has been divorced twice - from Trainspotting actor Johnny Lee Miller in 1999 and from Monster's Ball star Billy Bob Thornton in 2003.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-to-split/story-e6frf96o-1225822972285

Now we dont even knw what is true or not undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes His Wife’s Name CHIOMA / See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car / Celebs Who Had Too Much Fun In The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.