Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison (76265 Views)

Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video) / Joy Ugwu Nnenne: Jailed Asaigbo Beauty Queen Speaks From Prison / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Slai1: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pity.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by clerkent(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
All this queen now eeh chasing fame more than dignity.miss cucumber comes to mind thou

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by destiny322(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
U wont believe i still dnt knw y she's there cos i got tired of reading d story on d road..
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by obicentlis: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
This story is one sided.

Give us an unbiased report.

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Roger004:
The week was a good one. today, (17/06/2017) presents yet another opportunity to win yet again.
See images below for what I'm talking about..
Shady
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Alexk2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
If she indeed commit the crime; she must pay...enough of all these emotional blackmail of how you grew up without your parents and the society. Take responsibility for your action and face the consequences squarely.

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by deebrain(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
NCAN president south south zonal head quaters reporting for duty

And we are live to you sir....

Please kindly reaffirm that you are not personally disposed to alleging the suspect as a bad example of a Igbo...

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by holuwashezy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
ncan southwest zonal chairman ur attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by greggng: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
damjane:
she committed a crime so she must pay for it regardless of who she thinks she is.

My lord I put it to you that every gullible Nigerian did mmm. So her own case cannot be different. There fore this a no case submission . If you speak the truth you die if you lie you die. I ve decided to lie and speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by lamalang(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
where is the picture of her in kirikiri?
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Badex10(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
… Watch Crazy lady attack a police officer https://www.nairaland.com/3867001/watch-video-lady-beating-police
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Jakumo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Every person residing in Nigeria, even on a part-time basis, is blessed with an equal right to be welcomed as a non-paying guest in Kiri-kiri, or indeed any other prison allocated to them after a court arrives at the decision that they are eligible to attend those notable national institutions.

This nugget of wisdom was imparted on me by a Police DPO, on the single occasion when I found myself "behind the counter", as the subject of a petition, in a stark departure from my customary role as the complainant delivering unwilling clients to the police for various offences.

The DPO reminded me that since I was never hesitant to bring valued customers to their office, I too should be prepared to fulfill my civic duty as an accused offender, should the tables ever turn, whereby a polite invitation is extended to me for a chat at the station, which I DARE NOT ignore.

Fortunately, since my invitation was of a civil, rather than criminal nature, I was permitted to tender the usual negotiated royalties and tithes to ALL the officers on duty that day, in order to gain my freedom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by irepbdg(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ehya she's probably not contented with what she had... Wanna live life of instagram and snapchat.. Its well. Miss kirikiri may the soul of ur parent help u out.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by OgahBohz: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
how is MMM related to her story?
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by muriunited(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
NCAN reporting from center Of unity, Igbo Babe, Mrs.Biafra.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Bullhari007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
make she sell that tokumbo car of her, use the money settle her bills
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by vibertechsblog: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Get your virtual credit cards for free HERE
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
deebrain:

And we are live to you sir....

Please kindly reaffirm that you are not personally disposed to alleging the suspect as a bad example of a Igbo...
well thank you my good man it is neither here nor there she is just an example of another 'big girl' who relies on fictitious connections that are actually married men who have their homes and names to protect and will not want to stick their neck in such murky issues. Such big girls cut across ethnic lines.
Well as for the Igbo part it is general perception that they like to play smart and cheat people so she was already predisposed but I am not generalising. Over to you in the studio.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by ChiefSweetus: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
I will help her.
But she must date me. undecided
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Omoluabi16(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
eeyah. poor girl, I still pity her.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Jabioro: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Instead of go straight to the point of her offence, the writer first wasted my precious time reading folks story about her profile.. she committed fraud.. is not bailable ? let people she has done good to, go and secured her bail...
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by LexngtonSteele: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017

ALL of them, young/old, rich/poor, ugly/pretty, educated/ illiterate are addicted to crime!

I salute, Developing Ugandan Jews!

4 Likes

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by mayortm001(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

WTF, we are friends on facebook. . .she is really a nice fellow and has a good heart

please something should be done to help her
U nor go shut up and sleep abi Or
Do you want join her there?

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by joenor(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hiya! why this fine girl go rub her hands for this kind shady things? I wish u a fast bail soon. sad
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's never our portion to be in jail in the name of the God we serve.

Pig farming is all I have know, it has done wonder to me on a little scale of pig farming.
I really want to expand cos I believe I can do more with the passion I have for the money making beautiful and intelligent animals. All I seek for its just a loan to expand I intend buy exotic breeds and build a better pen. I have got a land with access to clean water.
If given this loan I intend to pay back double the amount if given this loan. Believe me when I say I can do wonders in this field. It comes from within, it's in me and I feel it all over me. Pls well meaning Nigerians help me become the biggest pig farmer in Africa.
08032952157 WhatsApp
Morrizo

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Omenkata: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Ibo beauty queens are always very "popular".

Imagine the other one, and now this one.

grin grin grin
[/s]
you no dey shame?
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's never our portion to be in jail in the name of the God we serve.
Pig farming is all I have know, it has done wonder to me on a little scale of pig farming.
I really want to expand cos I believe I can do more with the passion I have for the money making beautiful and intelligent animals. All I seek for its just a loan to expand I intend buy exotic breeds and build a better pen. I have got a land with access to clean water.
If given this loan I intend to pay back double the amount if given this loan. Believe me when I say I can do wonders in this field. It comes from within, it's in me and I feel it all over me. Pls well meaning Nigerians help me become the biggest pig farmer in Africa.
08032952157 WhatsApp
Morrizo
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by seguntijan(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Both Male and female from that region are just dubious, I could remember how Evan's wife helped him in crime.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by OddBall(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
undecidedWhy would you do such a thing na? fine girl like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.