Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison (76252 Views)

Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video) / Joy Ugwu Nnenne: Jailed Asaigbo Beauty Queen Speaks From Prison / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
If she did the crime and convicted, let her do the time. To hell with her and her queenship. I detest scammers.

Please this girl does not represent the Igbo nation. She is a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

well thank you my good man it is neither here nor there she is just an example of another 'big girl' who relies on fictitious connections that are actually married men who have their homes and names to protect and will not want to stick their neck in such murky issues. Such big girls cut across ethnic lines.
Well as for the Igbo part it is general perception that they like to play smart and cheat people so she was already predisposed but I am not generalising. Over to you in the studio.
will u still affirm dis stand if u culprit was an lodgpvgxnnisms u know wat wat i mean.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by cuedish: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
destiny322:
U wont believe i still dnt knw y she's there cos i got tired of reading d story on d road..

She was a serial scammer grin and was arrested - bailed-Jumped bail and was rearrested. ....then sentenced to kitikiri ..now u should understand.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by aleeyus(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
pers
TroubleMaker47:
Develop...
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
will u still affirm dis stand if u culprit was an lodgpvgxnnisms u know wat wat i mean.
no i do not knw what u mean, besides we at Ncan work with facts, happenings on ground and not ifs so until then i wouldn't knw but i stand by what i reported
signed ssNCAN president
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Popemax(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wow Ugwu my friend from schl.... Was wondering I stopped seeing her post on facebook....awwww
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by morbeta(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
damjane:
she committed a crime so she must pay for it regardless of who she thinks she is.

Na MMM matter : grin angry sad grin
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by me69: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
While Saraki went free
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by AnanseK(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Crime is in their blood. Evans could have bailed her.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Austinoiz(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's on threads such as this you sight every cone-headed Dick, Tom and Harry masturbating with their dry comments....you see their ewedu mouths dripping oil from all corners, but get a thread on ritualists, minors' rapists, nabbed fake alfas and pastors, and you'd see them scamperring for safety.

Meanwhile the Joy should be prosecuted.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by kabillion(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is indeed a facade of disgrace
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
heisenbergheise:
angry
BLOODY LIAR HOW MANY CHURCHES HAVE YOU BEEN TO WHERE YOU SAW MUSIC LEADERS DRESSING LIKE THAT? REMEMBER WHEN YOU POINT A FINGER TO ONE PERSON FOUR FINGERS OF THE SAME HAND ARE POINTING TO YOU.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
From what I have just read here can I asked the poster did she actually committed the crime? Did she withdraw such large from her during the investigation? Did she actually participated in MM madness? If all these questions are *No* then she need justice but if all these question are *Yes* then something was wrong somewhere may God help her.

Defrauding people is not part of hustling its stealing and stealing is a crime. Not judging her but this matter need thorough investigation to ascertain the truth so she can be free or pay her bail because sometime if you are not careful and you try to help a Nigerian you may ends up in jail because the moment the help you are trying to render failed you are in hot soup then he or she won't say you are helping again the next is police station and trouble begins.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by MrBONE2(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Develop...
....ed Kirikiri grin

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by goodvision12(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Today is my birthday show me some love.

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
For all the useless Blogger" why most every crime in this zoo relate to east and south people, or don"t you people from this zoo commit
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by donsiqua(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
People living above their means since 1887
Yawa don gas. Na to dey smell iron rod be that
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by perez100: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
MMM is the main issue but the accuser just framed up visa issue to nail her and to recover the money he paid to her before MMM crashed.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
abeg i want to see her pics while inside kirikiri o or i wont believe this story
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by okrote4real: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
All those wardens go knack akpako anyhow promising to help her out. She don enter .
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by roqrules04(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

WTF, we are friends on facebook. . .she is really a nice fellow and has a good heart

please something should be done to help her

you can as well help her too..since you're friends on facebook it will be easier
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by wasi9ice: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
If her crime is based on ponzi scheme, she should not pay #1,,ponzi is a game of chance.

1 Like

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
MMM kwa? Odinmma.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by waledeji(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Intellad:
pure lie... afonja is at it again..... I know that girl, she reside in the US

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by waledeji(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Austinoiz:
It's on threads such as this you sight every cone-headed Dick, Tom and Harry masturbating with their dry comments....you see their ewedu mouths dripping oil from all corners, but get a thread on ritualists, minors' rapists, nabbed fake alfas and pastors, and you'd see them scamperring for safety.

Meanwhile the Joy should be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by CloudResident(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
You can bring the cat outta the jungle but you can't bring the jungle outta the cat undecided
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by TheDirectorate: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

ALL of them, young/old, rich/poor, ugly/pretty, educated/ illiterate are addicted to crime!

I salute, Developing Ugandan Jews!

Still on your tracks, General, even with your new moniker, it's still the same ip. Be careful with your penchant for ethnic derision.
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by AremoOG(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
NicoBaba:
Miss kirikiri
Guy you no get mercy o..miss kirikiri indeed
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by derosario11(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
“My role model was my mum, though I was three-years-old when she passed on. The little memory and the stories I heard of her still make me smile when I remember them. She was a strong woman and made sure we didn’t go hungry kid, or stop schooling when.........
I just quoted her.. how can her mum be her role model since she passed on when she was just three years old... at such age, does she know the meaning of role model. ..I'm smelling lies ooh. ....
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by kaylinda: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's really sad
Re: Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison by Snowpikin: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Lies

Pls warris d truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.