Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

"Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us (651 Views)

Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos / Uchenna Samuel Nwosu, Yahoo Boy Arrested For Posing As American Soldier / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by exlinklodge: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
According to report on Vanguard New this morning, Billionaire kidnapper's wife, Uchenna called their crime editor to plead with Nigerians. According to them:

The call was a surprise. And in the words of our Crime Editor, Emma Nnadozie “it was shocking but revealing and even pathetic.” The caller had said “hold on for Evans’ wife.” The female voice quickly pleaded to Mr. Nnadozie to call her back as she did not have enough credit. Nnadozie returned the call from Ghana and the caller told her story.

Excerpts from the call:

Evans wife, Uchenna

My name is Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, the wife of the Chikwudubem Onwuamadike who you call Evans. I am 31 years old. I got married to Evans at the age of 17 at Oraifite, Anambra state in 2004.

He met me while I was coming back from lesson as a student of All Saints Secondary School, Oraifite and I was in class 6 going to take my West African Examination. After we met, I agreed to go with him because of my poor background.

He told me his father married three wives when he was 6 years old and threw his mother out of his house. He said that one of the wives influenced his father to drive them out of his house also and they were forced to stay with outsiders. Evans was taken to his grandmother who trained him. He told me his father accused the mother of being adulterous before driving her out of his house.

Our marriage is blessed with five children. Our first issue is 12 years plus and her name is Udochukwu. After we got married, he said I should stay with his mother in his village at Akanmiri, Umudim, Nnewi to teach me how to be a good housewife. I was there for three years before he took me to Lagos. We were living at Satellite town in 2006 and after one year, he relocated us back to the village because he could not pay house rent.

While in the village, he normally came to see us. We spent three years in the village and relocated to Ghana. On our way to Ghana, we passed through Lagos and stayed at Benny Hotels in Festac where we spent two days before travelling to Ghana.

He spent a month with us in Ghana before coming back to Lagos. I was pregnant with our fourth child in 2010 when he left for Nigeria to come back in two months time. After I gave birth, he came back four months later and was able to clear the accumulated bills we kept for him because I borrowed money from friends to clear hospital bill. When he came back, he complained bitterly that things were rough for him in Nigeria and that customs seized his goods.

I was not aware that he was into kidnapping and all the criminal acts he is being associated with now. All I know about his business is that he was into haulage, buying engine and spare parts for trucks and imports exhaust pipes. That was what he told me. The reason he kept me in Ghana was because he said our children should get quality education.

I have spent six years here and after I stopped hearing from him, I called and complained bitterly but he said I should stay for some time. I then called his friend, Okechukwu, who now lives in China. He told me that he has not been seeing him and that he spends most of his time with a girlfriend in Festac. When I called him to complain, he was angry with me and warned that I should stop listening to gossip. He said that If I should return, I should go to his younger brother’s house in Lagos until he is ready to get accommodation for us. The brother was formally living in Lagos but he is in Brazil now. So, when it was impossible to pay my children’s school fees, I packed my bags and baggage and came back to Lagos with our children.

We stayed at his brother’s house at Agric, close to Trade Fair until he took us to a house in Magodo where he claimed he owed rent pending the completion of his own house there. We have spent just one year in that house in Magodo. I have no idea of the type of business he was into but he told me that his friends overseas used to buy phones and jewelries for him.

While in Lagos, i was idle and I pressured him to find something for me to do and he promised to do that. Several times, I asked him to take me to his office but he said they move from place to place to offload goods in haulage business and share profits. I can’t remember having any visitor in our house. It is only the agent called Sunny that helped us to pack into our house that I know. At times, artisans come to do one repair or the other, that’s all.

I don’t know any of his friends and if we were invited to parties, he would not allow us to attend. He told me that he has no friends and that he hates associating with people. I was always indoors because he warned me to beware of Lagos women that they are wayward.

Continue below.....................

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/evans-kidnappers-wife-uchenna-pleads.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by haywire07(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Evans, snake, tonto dikeh, Tboss

That's the password .

Well, I personally don't usually believe all stories especially the exaggerated ones
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by exlinklodge: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
hmm
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Evans is not different from currupt politicians
They should just free the man
Hea a dream chaser
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Mologi(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2017
We don't have Messi....

But we can give you Mikel who played against Messi...

oloshi!!!
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Papiikush: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2017
What sort of rubbish is this Evans brouhaha and why is the "billionaire kidnapper" a celebrity instead of facing proper judgments.

I will not be surprised if he is released. Nigeria is designed that way

badoi:
Evans is not different from currupt politicians
They should just free the man
Hea a dream chaser
Yeah, I guess you would have typed this exact thing if he kidnapped your parents. Luckily for you, they are too broke to meet his demands.
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Everblazinggg(f): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2017
This is unbelievable,like seriously?From last week Evans and his things .How about the stolen money they recovered and their owners?what have they told us about them?are they still going to mention them? Leave the innocent family and hold Evans.
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by jerryunit48: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2017
Ha ! He never had mercy on his victims keeping them for months
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by stephleena(f): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
if only he had,mercy on his victims, before robbing them,of their hard earned cash..and,not to think that he was,that heartless to ask,for more cash,after receiving the initial ransom,simply because he said, the victim's family were rude...aunty Evans,it's our mercy,and we are not giving it to u..nonesense..
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Larryfest(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017
One can't trust all this bloggers and their fake stories but if this is actually true then she must crazy for saying that..
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Larryfest(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2017
One can't trust all this bloggers and their fake stories but if this is actually true then she must crazy for saying that..she never asked for mercy while spending the millions with her husband it's now she wants mercy,no be only "messi" na Ronaldo ..
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Jabioro: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Your stories na for gods.. I have no traces of sympathy for you and your husband.. Your claimed is dead on arrival.. Come out from your woods and face him squarely like a true mother that you knows nothing about his nefarious activities..
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by oweniwe(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
If Satan has a wife... One the judgment day, I won't be suprised if she comes out and plead for God to forgive all his sons cos he made some people learn their lessons and therefore, God should show Satan mercy....

The law is clear.... Like Malaysia drug law... Don't do crime.... If u do drugs and u catch... No stories... Go to the gallows.

We all know thieve may get jungle Justice in Nigeria..
.. anyone who goes to steal and is catch... Whatever happens to him is his problem
Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by Barrywilly(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2017
The woman is a liar and a criminal like her husband. Her narration doesn't add up. You said he is very poor yet living in a mansion in magodo. That he has never given you more than 200k,yet admitted 20m was sent to you for renovation of a house in Accra. The woman knows more than she was saying.
I only pity those kids
exlinklodge:
According to report on Vanguard New this morning, Billionaire kidnapper's wife, Uchenna called their crime editor to plead with Nigerians. According to them:

The call was a surprise. And in the words of our Crime Editor, Emma Nnadozie “it was shocking but revealing and even pathetic.” The caller had said “hold on for Evans’ wife.” The female voice quickly pleaded to Mr. Nnadozie to call her back as she did not have enough credit. Nnadozie returned the call from Ghana and the caller told her story.

Excerpts from the call:

Evans wife, Uchenna

My name is Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, the wife of the Chikwudubem Onwuamadike who you call Evans. I am 31 years old. I got married to Evans at the age of 17 at Oraifite, Anambra state in 2004.

He met me while I was coming back from lesson as a student of All Saints Secondary School, Oraifite and I was in class 6 going to take my West African Examination. After we met, I agreed to go with him because of my poor background.

He told me his father married three wives when he was 6 years old and threw his mother out of his house. He said that one of the wives influenced his father to drive them out of his house also and they were forced to stay with outsiders. Evans was taken to his grandmother who trained him. He told me his father accused the mother of being adulterous before driving her out of his house.

Our marriage is blessed with five children. Our first issue is 12 years plus and her name is Udochukwu. After we got married, he said I should stay with his mother in his village at Akanmiri, Umudim, Nnewi to teach me how to be a good housewife. I was there for three years before he took me to Lagos. We were living at Satellite town in 2006 and after one year, he relocated us back to the village because he could not pay house rent.

While in the village, he normally came to see us. We spent three years in the village and relocated to Ghana. On our way to Ghana, we passed through Lagos and stayed at Benny Hotels in Festac where we spent two days before travelling to Ghana.

He spent a month with us in Ghana before coming back to Lagos. I was pregnant with our fourth child in 2010 when he left for Nigeria to come back in two months time. After I gave birth, he came back four months later and was able to clear the accumulated bills we kept for him because I borrowed money from friends to clear hospital bill. When he came back, he complained bitterly that things were rough for him in Nigeria and that customs seized his goods.

I was not aware that he was into kidnapping and all the criminal acts he is being associated with now. All I know about his business is that he was into haulage, buying engine and spare parts for trucks and imports exhaust pipes. That was what he told me. The reason he kept me in Ghana was because he said our children should get quality education.

I have spent six years here and after I stopped hearing from him, I called and complained bitterly but he said I should stay for some time. I then called his friend, Okechukwu, who now lives in China. He told me that he has not been seeing him and that he spends most of his time with a girlfriend in Festac. When I called him to complain, he was angry with me and warned that I should stop listening to gossip. He said that If I should return, I should go to his younger brother’s house in Lagos until he is ready to get accommodation for us. The brother was formally living in Lagos but he is in Brazil now. So, when it was impossible to pay my children’s school fees, I packed my bags and baggage and came back to Lagos with our children.

We stayed at his brother’s house at Agric, close to Trade Fair until he took us to a house in Magodo where he claimed he owed rent pending the completion of his own house there. We have spent just one year in that house in Magodo. I have no idea of the type of business he was into but he told me that his friends overseas used to buy phones and jewelries for him.

While in Lagos, i was idle and I pressured him to find something for me to do and he promised to do that. Several times, I asked him to take me to his office but he said they move from place to place to offload goods in haulage business and share profits. I can’t remember having any visitor in our house. It is only the agent called Sunny that helped us to pack into our house that I know. At times, artisans come to do one repair or the other, that’s all.

I don’t know any of his friends and if we were invited to parties, he would not allow us to attend. He told me that he has no friends and that he hates associating with people. I was always indoors because he warned me to beware of Lagos women that they are wayward.

Continue below.....................

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/evans-kidnappers-wife-uchenna-pleads.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

1 Like

Re: "Evans" Kidnapper's Wife (uchenna) Pleads With Nigerians - Have Mercy On Us by JAWBONE(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2017
When he was kidnapping people, threatening their lives, u didn't warn him...now u are telling us super story...sorry KOLEWERK...Your tears cannot erase10 years of terrorizing innocent people. He must face the law either in jail or beyond to serve as a deterrent to those he has inspired in criminality.

(1) (Reply)

Residents Protest After Badoo Cult Group Kills Family Of Five In Ikorodu (video) / Fowl Defeats Dog In Fight - VIDEO / Please I Need Help, I Have Been Impersonated By Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.